Sign in to follow this  
TGS

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Arcade Locations Worldwide (outside Japan)

For anyone who frequents Denjin Arcade in Southern CA; they may not be getting BB:CS because not enough people are playing CT, so if you want to see it there start playing more.

me and some friends may be planning a road trip to the one in CA over the Christmas break. The catch: We live in Ohio. I don't suppose anyone else will be there around Dec. 13-20? Anyone know how crowded it is?

Dude if I can find a way to Ohio you must take me with you.

Wait... the 20th is when school starts again. :vbang:

Just came back from AI... the cab is good, for those who still worry about lag. No lag I noticed. The 2P is a bit messed up though. Dashing left on it is hard. Sucks my friend had to play on it all day.

Go at the 13th. BB:CS should be there by then.

If this is true i can not wait till the 13th, If you can do you think you can let us know its there for sure once the 13th hits?

me and some friends may be planning a road trip to the one in CA over the Christmas break. The catch: We live in Ohio. I don't suppose anyone else will be there around Dec. 13-20? Anyone know how crowded it is?

Can you detour to MI?:kitty:

If this is true i can not wait till the 13th, If you can do you think you can let us know its there for sure once the 13th hits?

Henry said so himself, so there's no doubt.

I'll be way too busy playing cs to post in here, but just check the SRK NYC thread. He usually posts up if a new game is put up(or just come there yourself :v:).

I've been to AI twice and the crowd has been off and on. The first time I went the line was 11 people deep, however that was the day after they got it. The 2nd time I went there were only 4 people waiting. I have yet to go later at night or on a weekend though..... I'd hate for you guys to drive all the way out here just to play a few games.

....and aren't the arcades in Canada closer to you?:?:

^ Honestly I think Canada is closer. I've been trying to figure out where the closest CS machine would be... not that I'd be able to organize a road trip myself...

I've been to AI twice and the crowd has been off and on. The first time I went the line was 11 people deep, however that was the day after they got it. The 2nd time I went there were only 4 people waiting. I have yet to go later at night or on a weekend though..... I'd hate for you guys to drive all the way out here just to play a few games.

....and aren't the arcades in Canada closer to you?:?:

Well, the thing is... It's California. It would still be worth going, even if the game wasn't there. Plus, I'm in college. The average conversation asking if someone wants to go to California over the break goes something like this

Me: "hey, you want to go to California?"

Them: "Can I finish eating first?"

Me: "I'm serious"

Them: "OK, fine, I'll eat in the car"

Unfortunately, I might have to sit out. The road trip that I randomly conjured up, may go without me :gonk:

^ Honestly I think Canada is closer.

I've been trying to figure out where the closest CS machine would be... not that I'd be able to organize a road trip myself...

Apparently the PNW is having a CS launch party next week. XD Maybe you can swing by there?

Apparently the PNW is having a CS launch party next week. XD Maybe you can swing by there?

Where is this exactly?

O.o

Where is this exactly?

O.o

About 2000 miles west of Illinois. >.>

Washington State.

Also, a bit late, but ouch, school starts on Dec. 20th? :gonk:

Henry said so himself, so there's no doubt.

I'll be way too busy playing cs to post in here, but just check the SRK NYC thread. He usually posts up if a new game is put up(or just come there yourself :v:).

Heh that's just great i'll be there.

Well, the thing is... It's California. It would still be worth going, even if the game wasn't there. Plus, I'm in college. The average conversation asking if someone wants to go to California over the break goes something like this

Me: "hey, you want to go to California?"

Them: "Can I finish eating first?"

Me: "I'm serious"

Them: "OK, fine, I'll eat in the car"

Unfortunately, I might have to sit out. The road trip that I randomly conjured up, may go without me :gonk:

Well, the McRib just came to California a couple weeks ago if that's any incentive.

Wow, AI has it!! :yaaay: I'm so behind and out of the loop these days. Damn school!! Definitely gonna try to hit it up next week after finals. Maybe this week if I feel like procrastinating on the studies...lol Now to find someone to help me learn Hazama/Tsubaki

Does anyone know if Denjin Arcade is planning to get CS?

Not enough people play CT so they don't plan on getting CS...at least that's what I hear.

Lovegety Station

505 Highway 7 East

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada

Arcade Hours: Variable. Usually 3 pm to 3 am.

Number of Cabs: 1

Type of Cab: Japanese style link cabinet

Joystick Equipment: Sanwa

Price: $1

The game is expected to arrive around mid-December for us.

*gasp* BB:CS at lovegety already!!!! by the way did they remove any games in order to fit in these new cabinets???

Can we add Chinatown Fair Video Arcade to the list since they will be getting it on the 13th? hinatown, Civic Center 8 Mott Street (between Chatham Sq & Mosco St) New York, NY 10013 (212) 964-1542 unsure of the closing time maybe shine can fill that in?

*gasp* BB:CS at lovegety already!!!! by the way did they remove any games in order to fit in these new cabinets???

You might want to read the bottom part of the post you quoted. It hasn't arrived yet.

And the boss ordered the Continuum Shift board, which will go into the pre-existing Calamity Trigger cab.

Edit: TGS, would you mind bolding or highlighting the part of the post that states it hasn't arrived yet?

Sign in to follow this