Sign in to follow this  
TGS

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Arcade Locations Worldwide (outside Japan)

haha good stuff. Sorry for having to leave that last match I was playing you in. little family emergency I had to attend to. but i'll be back many times I'm sure. so we'll have our rematch next time we see each other. Hope I never have to play your Lambda though...I still have nightmares of how annoying Nu was since I main Tager. I actually only subbed Ragna so I had someone faster to play against Nu. Even then, my Ragna is still lacking a lot. I can combo easy enough, but defensively, I'm god awful with pretty much everyone. I play really aggressively in all fighting games. I just don't have fun unless I'm in everyone's face!

And as for your main character dilemma, your Tager and Ragna are both pretty beastly. It took a lot of luck to get you those 2 times. so either of them would be solid choices.

Thanks for the input, haha. Your Tager is pretty good too, but it looks like you're still using the old CT combos. Have you tried out any new ones?

Was there a special deal today (Jan 1st) or something? I charged $20 on my card and got 110 credits ($27.50).

110 sounds right, actually.

Was there a special deal today (Jan 1st) or something? I charged $20 on my card and got 110 credits ($27.50).

I think there was a special deal because I went on New years eve and got 110 credits with $20 also. Im not that familiar with sunnyvale golfland, but does anyone know who good the managment is there? Like, how fast to they fix their broken buttons? Milpitas golfland takes 2 weeks to fix their buttons =/

Thanks for the input, haha. Your Tager is pretty good too, but it looks like you're still using the old CT combos. Have you tried out any new ones?

110 sounds right, actually.

I'm trying to work in the new combos. The old ones are just out of habit. I'm trying to get used to doing AC on command outside of combos to play more mind games. I gotta learn to do the AC pull in to 6B i've seen you do a few times. Thats just too badass to not learn. So give me 2 days and I should have a new combo or 2 to mess around with. I learn quickly so I should right up to your level in a week or so. I gotta learn Ragna some more too. I really only know one good combo and i'm awful at setting it up...

and its always been 110 credits for $20. the only promotional things I can think of is Wednesday is Arcade Mania. $12 for Unlimited credits the entire day. and they're nice and you can pay $6 for a half day of unlimited credits. you just pick which half of the day you want and you're set.

I'm trying to work in the new combos. The old ones are just out of habit. I'm trying to get used to doing AC on command outside of combos to play more mind games. I gotta learn to do the AC pull in to 6B i've seen you do a few times. Thats just too badass to not learn. So give me 2 days and I should have a new combo or 2 to mess around with. I learn quickly so I should right up to your level in a week or so. I gotta learn Ragna some more too. I really only know one good combo and i'm awful at setting it up...

and its always been 110 credits for $20. the only promotional things I can think of is Wednesday is Arcade Mania. $12 for Unlimited credits the entire day. and they're nice and you can pay $6 for a half day of unlimited credits. you just pick which half of the day you want and you're set.

I'm looking forward to some rematches then. :]

Ah, alright. Didn't know there was that much bonus on $20. :v:

I'm looking forward to some rematches then. :]

When do you usually go? I've got classes starting up on monday but i'm still gonna be going at least a few times a week. Hell i'll probably be there tomorrow a little after lunch time so I suppose I could try and learn some new combos on the fly in the midst of a challenge.

When do you usually go? I've got classes starting up on monday but i'm still gonna be going at least a few times a week. Hell i'll probably be there tomorrow a little after lunch time so I suppose I could try and learn some new combos on the fly in the midst of a challenge.

You stay up hella late, haha. I go there pretty randomly, though Wednesdays are for sure. I'm starting class on Monday too, but it's nearby so I might still go there often.

Is it okay to post non-american ones?

Eh, guess I'll allow it. Go ahead and list machines located in arcades outside of Japan then.

Like to add a location: Middle East, Kuwait Salmiya White Tower next to Marina Mall 2 Rounds (best out of 3), 200 fils per play Sanwa sticks and buttons, hooked up to an HDTV, good setup, competition gathers most on weekends

Like to add a location:

Middle East, Kuwait

Salmiya

White Tower next to Marina Mall

2 Rounds (best out of 3), 200 fils per play

Sanwa sticks and buttons, hooked up to an HDTV, good setup, competition gathers most on weekends

Wow, there's a cab in Kuwait? I have family from there.

What??? kuwait have one? i will keep looking for one here in rio(there is still hope)

lucky you Anti I asked my local arcades and said that Blazblue was bleh to them and prefers Tekken 6 -_- Tekken 6 is more bleh to me than Blazblue (no offence but I never got into playing it for a month compared to BB)

A cab in Kuwait seems pretty random to me. :lol:

We had some locals who were originally from Kuwait and apparently their arcades are hardcore. Makes sense since it's a pretty rich country.

We had some locals who were originally from Kuwait and apparently their arcades are hardcore. Makes sense since it's a pretty rich country.

richest. Lets all go to kuweit! yaay :vbang:

Adding Location: Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India Purani Mandi Taj Mahal 2/3 w/ Sparring at 7 mins 50 rupees per play Hooked up to Sanwa sticks and buttons on a Vewlix cabinet. Located next to the Ganesh statue. -Tha Hindu

Well the cab does seem random, but ever since we got a viewlix SF4 in the arcade (we only have one arcade shop) it has picked up a lot of business and allowed them to get BB:CS as well (since they already had CT they just needed to switch the HDD out on the taito board). Although our BB comp is ok SF4 is where we're insane at, as well as some KOF98, and the top GG players (me and 2 others).

Could you add this on the first post as well: Australia Timeout Arcade 609 Station St, Box Hill VIC 3128 Hours are Mon-Sun 10AM to Midnight

Does anyone know of a BB:CS machine in Minnesota or nearby? I'm willing to travel to any of the surrounding states.

Sign in to follow this