Sign in to follow this  
TGS

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Arcade Locations Worldwide (outside Japan)

Anyone know if any arcades in the Vancouver/Burnaby, BC area have one? I figured CHQ @ Metrotown might get one but I haven't been there yet to check.

I'd also like to know this.

Anyone know if any arcades in the Vancouver/Burnaby, BC area have one? I figured CHQ @ Metrotown might get one but I haven't been there yet to check.

I've asked, and it doesn't seem likely to be there in the near future. The person there directed me to Calamity Trigger and the guy who orders the boards apparently hadn't even heard of CS yet. qq

That's just how its going to be... hate to tell ya.

Learning a new char, practicing new combos, whatever... Your going to have to play against people that play the game really well.

I suck at BB. I won't lie.. But I have fun playing it and learning my character. Sometimes I can't get a hit off on the other players and I'm out in 20seconds with $.50 less in my pocket. Other times hell I'll be able to hit them and drop a combo or two from hitting the wrong button if I'm lucky, then it's back to the facesmashing.

Point is if your intimidated by people being really good then you need to go there with the mindset that you don't care if you waste mass ammounts of money trying to hit the other player ONCE.

If that's not ok for you then the only other option is to go as soon as they open (a couple days after release), as most people like to hang around arcades later in the day, or just don't go at all and wait for there to be a training mode on console =/

It's not that I'm not prepared to face them, as a matter of fact if someone comes to challenge me I'm gonna lose if I'm hazama and then switch to tager to give them a run for their money (just today went in early to play the new blazblue, its not there, they said next week). I just want a few stages in arcade mode to actually get a feel for hazama, not just what happened when I tried out riesbyfe in MBAA which is start playing, some random person comes up, and I get raped. Only problem is if I switch to tager and win, I'll go through story mode or wait until I lose to switch back to hazama. I really want to try him out and get a feel for how he handles before actually playing someone. Yes I do know that it's not easy to do that since its usually trafficked heavily and will be even more so when CS is finally there. I mean I have no problem playing tager in the new game, I definitely want to. However what's the point in trying out the new game without trying out the new characters?

at least you can switch back to your CT character =/ think about the noel and rachel players out there. Tsubaki or bust. I'm trying to decide if its worth a road trip from ohio to NY...

at least you can switch back to your CT character =/ think about the noel and rachel players out there. Tsubaki or bust. I'm trying to decide if its worth a road trip from ohio to NY...

Noel is not in the same category as Rachel at all.

can you guys stop asking if there is even an arcade in your area? if someone knew about an arcade with cs, they would post it.

Any word from UP yet? I know some regulars have had to have asked by now.

i dont think UP has reopened yet

CF isnt 100% on WHEN its getting the game, just that they ordered it. i've heard somewhere between this and next? week. its a mystery. it will cost 1 dollar though, bet on that.

What do you have in Washington State?

A player named RoboAlex has the CS machine. Other than that, there's a CT machine at Gameworks in Seattle (though the B button is busted on the second cab) and the Acme Bowl in Tukwila has CT as well.

You can check out the Pacific Northwest thread in the Match Finder forum.

Tsubaki isn't the only character man, and who says you have to switch, noel did get nerfed but not nearly as hard as the others. Now you'll know how I felt all through CT. Also if you do head down here I swear to god I would head down to CTF and meet you no matter what day or time.

I doubt they really keep a track of arcade locations with CS in them in USA, as all of them are imported from Japan.

I doubt they really keep a track of arcade locations with CS in them in USA, as all of them are imported from Japan.

T.T:cry: :vbang: oh well...

In some of the most recent videos R-1 has a beast Noel. She definitely plays different from before and there are a lot of new things she's capable of. Just gotta learn her all over again.

Are there any ARCADES in Indiana? :psyduck:

Technically, yes. I think there's one in the local mall here (tiny though), and I imagine at least a few exist in Indianapolis. I doubt any of them have BB:CS however. Though there were enough players in the state to have a smallish tournament at one point I think.

Arizona: MGL in Mesa and Gameworks in Tempe has had BB:CT for quite a while. Have either of them upgraded to BB:CS? I live in the West Valley so I'd rather not make a long trip if they are not there.

Sign in to follow this