Sign in to follow this  
TGS

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Arcade Locations Worldwide (outside Japan)

8 On The Break

340-346 North Dunellen, NJ 08812

Number of Cabs: 1

Sanwa Sticks/Buttons

42 inch HD screen

let me just confirm this... BBCS is at 8 on the break? correct? as in from the very moment you posted that they have it there to play?

from wut i heard its not installed yet, but it should b installed either close to the end of december or early january estimate. nonetheless though im pretty stoked.

let me just confirm this... BBCS is at 8 on the break? correct? as in from the very moment you posted that they have it there to play?

they have the board.

they have the board.

Do you know when and if they'll have it up and running? Is it already up and running? meh, I guess I'll stop being lazy and call them up asking if its up and running.

Edit: Just called them, they said they probably won't have it up until after winter break is over.

hey any word on it being at CTF?

This. I'm bringing a whole bunch of people to CTF when BBCS comes out, but I gotta know if they have it or not. I heard that that they might have it this weekend, but no one's said anything confirmational wise.

hey any word on it being at CTF?

Nope. Blaze says that it will be out tomorrow, but i don't trust him. :8/:

Just wait until someone posts either in the NYC thread in here or at SRK. I'm sure Henry will post up when its installed.

I didn't know Henry posted here.

I have but a winter break here, need that CS ASAP!

I mean on SRK. He doesn't post here.

So I went to Lovegety today with some friends. It didn't even open until around 4 so we were waiting a bit. I asked the manager when he was getting the CS board/drive and he just mumbled something that I didn't hear. Then some Rachel player kicked my ass, causing me to flee the building riding my scrub tears like a slip-and-slide.

So Continuum Shift came to Lovegety tonight. See you mother fuckers there! And if a mod could remove that bolded part in the first post, that'd be great. Edit: Oh yeah, and it's 75 cents a play.

Like seriously, if anyone around the Detroit area wanna car pool to Lovegety Station, I'll pitch in for gas money and money to use the machine.

Like seriously, if anyone around the Detroit area wanna car pool to Lovegety Station, I'll pitch in for gas money and money to use the machine.

Does that mean I get to troll you about Smash Brothers and Arakune in person?! :yaaay:

We're already getting a couple of guys from New York coming soon, it's going to be fun as hell playing with out-of-towners. Canada vs. United States crew battles anyone?

Does that mean I get to troll you about Smash Brothers and Arakune in person?! :yaaay:

Yes it does, if I can catch a ride.

:kitty:

Got to get my ass kicked at Lovegety. And yet somehow I feel good. Though I haven't been to an arcade in years so I really need to adapt back to the whole "arcade stick" thing.

Sign in to follow this