Sign in to follow this  
TGS

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Arcade Locations Worldwide (outside Japan)

Yeah man, people are fiending it up as we speak. I'll be heading down tomorrow around 4 - 5 pm, the turnout is obviously going to be huge and I expect to see all of you there; we'll have some fun, make some friends. DO IT FOR THE TORONTO COMMUNITY.

SVGL installed CS earlier today sometime. It's in the same cab that CT was in. Went there to have fun with good ol' OP Rachel, only to find a massively nerfed Rachel waiting for me. :gonk: Was a pretty awesome surprise, though.

SVGL installed CS earlier today sometime. It's in the same cab that CT was in.

Went there to have fun with good ol' OP Rachel, only to find a massively nerfed Rachel waiting for me. :gonk:

Was a pretty awesome surprise, though.

Oh shit, I'm heading there now.

I would gave you the specs of Planet Zero.....(in Houston) But i forgot to take note of the machine type..... *shall go again next week=shall bring paper to take some note** ... I really need to get use to how to play Hazama......

Apparently the Golfland in Milpitas CA has Continuum Shift. I've got some friends that live in the area that just called me up about a half hour ago and starting squealing like girls about it being there, so I'm heading down there (I live in Folsom so it's only a 2-3 hour drive) in a little bit for Christmasy things, but I'm definately going to check if the tips true or not before the end of the night, if not before 2pm tomorrow. I'll post the style of cabinets and the line and whatnot if it is in fact there. Edit: Yeah I just got a text from my friend with him standing next to it because I refused to believe him. It's there. ... Well, off to go look at stuff for Nerfell and Hazama~ 2nd Edit: I should probably add that the Arcade does 10 Dollars for all you can play on Thursdays and Saturdays. I don't know the exact price for a round there yet, but I'd prefer going on Free play days like those 2 instead of chucking 50c - $1 every game.

Milpitas Golfland

1199 Jacklin Road

Milpitas, CA 95035-3421

(408) 263-4330

Arcade hours:

Monday–Tuesday: 10:00am – 10:00pm

Wednesday-Thursday: 10:00am - 11:00pm

Friday: 10:00am - 12 midnight

Saturday: 9:00am - 12 midnight

Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm

Number of cabs: 1

Type of cabs:

Joystick equipment:

Price: 75 Cents (Gets jammed often, be careful)

Sunnyvale Golfland

855 East El Camino Real

Sunnyvale, CA 94087-2937

(408) 245-1322

Arcade hours:

Monday - Thursday: 10am - 10 pm

Friday 10am - 12am midnight

Saturday 9am - 12am midnight.

Sunday: 12pm noon - 10pm

Number of cabs: 1

Type of cabs:

Joystick equipment:

Price: 75 Cents (Card system, 3 credits)

quick question for us border crossers getting to lovegety... Will they let us back into the states without a pass port? Dunno if anyone has tried that yet...

I really do hope Milpitas Golfland becomes busier with CS. Blazblue was always dead there. It says that Sunnyvale Golfland uses a card system, does that mean you can get Cards (like tekken 6 and japanese sf4) for this game?

I really do hope Milpitas Golfland becomes busier with CS. Blazblue was always dead there. It says that Sunnyvale Golfland uses a card system, does that mean you can get Cards (like tekken 6 and japanese sf4) for this game?

No, it just means they use cards rather than tokens. There aren't BlazBlue cards for tracking stats or anything like that.

The cab at Milpitas Golfland was set at 60 seconds per round at first... man that was horrible haha. Fixed though =P (Thanks to Ginseng)

LOL, so that means for a little while, and only at Golfland, Rachel was top tier.

Price: 75 Cents (Gets jammed often, be careful)

I believe they replaced the buttons though. They felt really smooth yesterday.

And yeah, thanks to Ginseng it's set back to 99 seconds. 60 seconds was horrible for Tsubaki....

I jst got word from a friend that Arcade Infinity has gotten another BBCS board and replaced KOF98 with it, not that KOF 98 cab, but the cab that used to house KOF12 that they put another kof98 in. Still 2 tokens per play. Similar to this cab Posted Image but with BB's button layout and a HDTV. Means more people can play now, no more waiting 25 minutes for your turn to come up.

Glad they added another Cab at AI. Now I can actually get some practice in to learn Hazama and the Arakune Giant Super Bugs. Rather than trial and error in competitive matches on the big screen.

I was down there today didn't even notice the other cab :3 If you go in the morning there's usually not many people so there's plenty of time to practice.

Anyone know any BBCS machines near Sacramento? (Closer than the Reno arcade)

Is there even a decent arcade in this area?

Sign in to follow this