Sign in to follow this  
Koozebanian Fazoob

Raoh Yells and Breaks Your Face

Heh, that is kinda weird I guess. However, I'm pretty sure you can always space yourself for a f.D CD combo. For example you can just do... IAD j.B |> 2A 2A 2B B D.f CD 6, 236CD. You just modify the number of 2A's you stick in there to get the D.f (being careful not to push too far back). You can also do harder stuff like chain into 623C 41236D > jc.B 214D, 2A 2B C C+D 6, 236CD ... but your method is funnier. Are you supposed to IAD into the j.D or just jump?

Well, against certain chars, their hit sprite doesn't allow either the f.D or CD to hit (namely Jagi). Too few 2As, you get close D. Too many, the f.D or CD doesn't connect. You just do forward jump j.D. If you're in the corner, I'm reasonably sure you can do a simple empty IAD, land, 236CD... but I haven't had the chance to try it out.

Raoh beats Toki alright if he can get a hit in, 2B stuffs a lot of Toki's stuff. The matchup mostly revolves around who gets the first combo... because either one is going to do about 70% and knock off 3 stars. Toki just has the better rushdown. Juda beats Toki pretty well though. :/

Alright, I've messed around with the 100% combo a lot, here's my results. It works on every char in the game as far as I know, though you have to add some modifications for certain characters. Works as is on: Heart, Rei, Shin, Jagi, Raoh, Sauza. For Sauza, you have to do the first 214D kind of late, giving him time to bounce off the wall onto your foot. It's easiest on Raoh, Heart and Jagi. For Ken, Juda, Toki and Mamiya (?): You have to take out the first C. In other words, the combo goes, CD(B)-D-623A(B)-2C-IAD.C-A blah blah. C-2C WILL connect on Toki and Juda, but knockback will keep the final IAD.B-214D from connecting. Against Ken, C-2C won't connect at all. I haven't had the chance to test it out properly against Mamiya. It'll do 100% against Rei and Sauza (haven't tried it out a lot against Mamiya). Against all other chars, it will do 95~99%. The reason for this is because of the left out C against Juda, Toki, and Ken. Against the other chars, the reason is because you can't get in as many OTG 2Bs. I remember getting 4 against Juda, only 2 against everyone else. The hardest part is the IAD(boost)B. You have to do it really fast, or your 214D will whiff. But do it too fast and you'll fly upwards, not sideways. It's not THAT hard if you get the hang of it, but it takes a bit of getting used to. So far, I've only had it work from CD, but I suspect it'll also work from charged close or far C and charged j.C. Anybody care to test these out? Edit: A friend of mine came up with a possible combo, but I haven't had the time to try it out. Here's the recipe: From corner to corner: (blahblah)CD(B)-6A/AB(B on hit)-214A(immediately after the boost)-236D-normal combo It's basically a combo that'll let you wedge in a charge in the middle. Looks like it'll work on paper, but I have my doubts on whether you can cancel to the musou insatsu fast enough after the charge to catch the opponent bouncing off the wall. Would look wicked as hell, though.

New recipe for killing Kenshiro. CD-far D-623A(B)-2C-j.C-C(land)-IAD.C-A(land)-j.A-214D afterwards, the combo is the same as the one above: 2A-2B-C-CD(B)-2C-IAD.B+E etc etc.

2 frames ok it's for the visual timing but any technique ? just -> 214 D land +2A ? i don't think... because the timing for connect 2A is very difficult for a lot of players.MANY RUMOR INDICATE A SECRET TECHNIQUE ! BUT WHAT IS THis secret FOR CONNECT ALL THE TIME ???!!! Thanks a lot...if it's possible to help me and many raoh player. Sorry for my english. :china:

Raoh Death combo from "THINK NOT FOREVER" C+D~6~C~623+A~EC~2C (IAD+CA) (9+AC) (9+B 214+D) 2A 2B C C+D~6~2C (IAD~E+B~214+D) [2A X9] closeD~A+C (8+ACA~214+D) 2A 2B closeC~farC A+C (8+A~214+D) [2A X11] 2B C C+D~6~214214+A 2B 2B Hope you understand my recipe.. I'm practicing this combo now but it seems that the Kanzashi (214+D) move from 8+A~214+D whiffs against Raoh.. Anyone know if this combo is possible on Raoh? And should you press up, or upforward?

Noticed a neat new combo. If you have 1 boost and you land some 2B's from too far to Fist Cancel, you can do something weird like this... 2BB 2D 6E AC > jc.C 236E~C |> AC > jc.C 214D, |> 2A 2B C AC > jc.A 214D, |> etc. etc. etc. Also, block 2C > jc.[C] is hilarious. Anyone know a good 1 boost meter combo for after an Unblockable? I was thinking of just doing something like: AB 6CDE 6E, { 2C IAD j.B } * 2-3? > into j.214D etc etc.

AB with one boost? It's common for all characters: AB>CDE>6>... or CD>6>AB>E>... The newest combo opposite Kanzashi: 2B>far D>2CD>6>C>AC>2369CE>2C>99B>J214D>2A>2B>C>CD>6>2C>96BE>J214D>2A*8>2B>C>CD>E>66E>668E>J236D>2A*9>D>AC>8D>J214D>2A>2B>C>AC>2147D>2A*11>2B>D>2CD>6>2C>214214A>2B*n

Atb, I'm doing the combo you posted like that, and it is working just fine: 2B 2B f5D 623+C, E+A+B, jD 214+D, 2A 2B 5C CD 6 2C iadB+E 214+D, etc Theres no way you could just do CD6 5C 2C and j.B after so many hits... please anyone correct me if I'm wrong. BTW, while doing combos like the opposite kanzashi in the PS2 version, it seems that after the iadB+E you get too close to the wall, unable to switch sides after that. Is that a ps2 change, again? D: I'm trying to solve the problem by doing a combo with less hits that ends in 2C 2147+D. That way you get just the right spacing to do 2A*8>2B>C>CD>E>66E>668E>J236D, etc. But then, that is a bit too hard to do, I miss the easiness of the iadB+E :p

Well i managed to connect 2a after a wall spike, but when i succesfull connect 2a, and do 2b, 5c, launch, j.a, air spike, i mostly miss the spike. Because of the super jump? So i tried this one out after a succesfull 2a i do 2b, 5c, 2c, j.a, spike same problem here i dont do superjump but instead i miss some times i connect j.a but dont have time to connect the spike because at that time the opponent is already on the ground. Is the ps2 version somewhat different then the arcade? or is there a way to perform better?

So what is the best combo choice? like example c.A, c.B, 5D, 623C, launch, J.A, J.C, J.C, air spike, 2A, 2B, 5C, launch or 2C? whats the best way in order to airspike the opponent after a decent pre-combo then launch then 2A airspike again? without missing the second airspike. I tried it countless of times i only pull it off when i am lucky. And thats the ps2 version. Thanx in advance

Avoid 623C when you can. It's mostly used to build meter or break guard. Target combo you want to shoot for is 2A 2A 2B D CD 6 ... that will take them to the wall where you can proceed with debounce and rebounce-debounce buisness. But to answer your question, it depends on what you want. If you haven't yet gotten a star from AC > 214D yet, you can aim for that. Shortest setup (best if you have a large number of hits) is just 2A c.D(1) AC > j.A 214D. If you don't have that many hits you can also do 2A 2B C 2C AC > j.A 214D. If you have de-bounced someone from the wall, you generally want to do 2A 2B C AC ... it is very stable and launches high. If you don't need the star, you can short cut it a little if you want. You can do 2A 2B C 2C > j.214D instead. The differences between launching with 2C, AC, 2C AC are all kinda weird. Just play with them for a while and you'll see what I mean. Generally you can just be pretty genericly save and always use 2A c.D(1) AC > j.A 214D as that's pretty universal.

I tried those setup combo's and it works great! especialy 2A 2A 2B D CD 6 then bounce etc. And 2C works great as a "launcher" but only in certain combo's. I do have one problem, when ever i charge up (corner) and do j.c>charge, then 2c, jump again (Try to) j.B, 2C, jump again etc, etc, if i am lucky il hit the opponent with j.b. But i cant finish the combo i tried everything, but nothing helped until i watched some videos of this combo. It seems they do a little FAST dash in the air then j.B. I use a ps2 gamepad but its almost impossible to do a little dash, without screwing the combo. Is it the pad or do i have to use a stick? Or is there a way to properly perform this combo on a pad? Thanx in advance

Sign in to follow this