Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bjholmes2

[CS1] Iron Tager Video Thread

hey guys I wanted to know if you want a new video thread.

I always thought this thread lacked a archive of all the video's.

benefits:

we don't have to go through 20 or so pages to find a certain video.

we can find the stuff we want on the first page.

downside: only for the person who is doing this.

you have to update it frequently.

I thought about doing this but I'd like our mods approval before I can even do this and if I do I want to know how far do you want those vids archived?

since BB:CS release or from jan...either way is fine.

hey guys I wanted to know if you want a new video thread.

I always thought this thread lacked a archive of all the video's.

benefits:

we don't have to go through 20 or so pages to find a certain video.

we can find the stuff we want on the first page.

downside: only for the person who is doing this.

you have to update it frequently.

I thought about doing this but I'd like our mods approval before I can even do this and if I do I want to know how far do you want those vids archived?

since BB:CS release or from jan...either way is fine.

Yeah man, that would be nice to have. Just a fyi, It's a lot of work. I remember having the responsibility of doing that for a different game and it was hectic lol.

As far as archive goes, I think bbcs arcade release would be best but only the very best ones since there are a lot of videos out there.

It would be nice if we could find all movies without any necessary talks , while we can discuss it in Video discussion topic ( like in general part of BB forum )

Can Jin use his C of Blizzard (dp) to dodge the grab? Or can he not do that? (When falling from gadget RC)

Can Jin use his C of Blizzard (dp) to dodge the grab? Or can he not do that? (When falling from gadget RC)

if you do dp 623 motion, that becomes 421 motion + c. he'll get hit by the low/grab if he tries to dp out since he should be hitting a regular old c attack.

is terrible. do you want criticism or are you showing off? if its the latter please dont post a video for an entire decade.

You never cease to make me chuckle Henaki. xD

stop doing purple !! throws. yes he got hit by them, don't rely on them for damage unless the enemy player is REALLY bad.

after your first throw you do 6c: don't. stick to some sort of gadget finger setup or walk them into a corner. if they roll through you, 360B on reaction, if they roll back, who cares.

after ch b sledge you need to do a combo, even if they're in the air, 5c 6a collider, b sledge gadget works. any time you do a move you need to focus on if it hits or not and translate it into damage.

dont sledge from so far away, the hazama was terrible and didnt bait you out for doing it and did not whiff punish or move himself using his drive to avoid the sledges.

otherwise theres not much to comment on, he got destroyed by !! throws so yeah...

Basically, you need to play against better opponents. And also learn the optimum combo you can do from any move.

Thank you both. This helps am always trying to learn from players better than me and use the moves they used against me. So every bit of tips and advice helps :keke:

also sorry to be a noob *not to BB but moves* the

6C what is it?

and purple am guessing means a throw they could have escaped from right?

Thank you both. This helps am always trying to learn from players better than me and use the moves they used against me. So every bit of tips and advice helps :keke:

also sorry to be a noob *not to BB but moves* the

6C what is it?

and purple am guessing means a throw they could have escaped from right?

http://iplaywinner.com/blazblue-cs-system/

Check that link out mate, it'll tell you all about notation. But just to be specific, 6C is Forward C.

Also, check out the combo thread - it'll help you with your followup problem.

EDIT: Do we need a "Critique Thread"? I think so.

purple is a throw that comes out when your opponent is in hit or block stun.

also there is a guide for this in the tager forum's, and a nice combo thread here.

if you need help on notation then try the beginners section on the front page.

henaki how the hell was you able to that detailed summary.

I would have just said everything was wrong.

we had one...but it was deleted.

anything we have to say can be said here though.

My awful Tager (but I got an astral!)

Some criticism would be nice, but just in advance:

I know I dropped a lot of combos/combo opportunities. I'm mostly just focusing on one or two combos right now until I master them, then I'll move on to bigger and better things.

I know I B Sledge waaaaaay too often. I was almost treating it like a forward dash, because I wasn't sure how to get around quickly.

I need to mash less.

Specific thing:

During both Ragna's carnage scissors and the move kind of like it, I think hell's fang, I'm not sure what to do on block. Is it possible to 360 them inbetween the two hits?