Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g.Bauer

[CS1] Hazama Videos

Well, It's not as if you can make difficult challenges in a game that doesn't deal with links.

Well, the last challenge in Hazama's Mission Mode surprised me a little. I didn't think the developers would come up with something like that. The new thing I think they "introduced" was the grab whiff to keep the damage high. I can see this being used more frequently. If people knew it before, they never really did it.

I'm having a lot of trouble extending combos by dash canceling to 3c. I get it once in a blue moon, or bluebeat it.

Is there some trick to this? Do you buffer the dash before the move I'm trying to dash cancel from ends or is there some kind "sweet spot" where I do the input?

Thanks.

I'm having a lot of trouble extending combos by dash canceling to 3c. I get it once in a blue moon, or bluebeat it.

Is there some trick to this? Do you buffer the dash before the move I'm trying to dash cancel from ends or is there some kind "sweet spot" where I do the input?

Thanks.

Try to post these in the gameplay discussion thread bud. Anyways, you need to make sure 623D is used when they're at a high enough height, to dash into 3C. Also, try to start the dash as soon as you see the chain pulling back into Hazama's hands. In other words, the ending animation of Jakou (623D/Hungry Coils). Hope that helps a bit.

Sorry for being a little off topic. I figured since this was specifically regarding combos it was appropriate, but hey, what do I know.

Hey, thanks for the help though it really helped alot.

Is this his english or japanese voice? God the art style in cinematics in BlazBlue always seems to be really weird. He's just Greed from FMA...

I went through the vids and found that none of them had Hazama with his english voice... so here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLnbm5y6Dc&feature=related

To tell you the truth, I prefer his Japanese voice better -_____-

Btw, yes, this is my first post... but I've been around the forum, I just love Hazama and I'll make him my main after I have some good training with him.