Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g.Bauer

[CS1] Hazama Videos

The power of Jayoku~

Very nice, Kid Viper!

The 5D first hit ib to jayoku in the first round was nice but the ragna could have cancelled into blood kain and severely punished if he knew. I learnt that the hard way at my arcade. (Delicious 7k blood kain combo for me)

You can't be serious. That's it!? You can actually get it that way!?

wow...

I'm definitely going to get this achievement doing BnB combos instead... -___- That's too cheap.

If it makes you feel better, combo into the astral. :V

hmmm :kitty: Not a bad idea.

It's just that they make it so easy to do... :vbang:

I bet some people are going to play Hazama just to do this and get the achievement to never touch him again. >_> It doesn't teach you how to use the character at all.

Oh well~

You can't be serious. That's it!? You can actually get it that way!?

wow...

I'm definitely going to get this achievement doing BnB combos instead... -___- That's too cheap.

Thank God that's not my original account. I hate doing astral to get that achievement. I'll do the long way method with some of his bnb's

BTW: I agree. Waste the funny out of everything.

If it makes you feel better, combo into the astral. :V

Thats what I did online xD. Kills 2 achievements that way lol

You know, I didn't get that trophy when I astralled. Might be a PS3 thing. :V

100 heat combo did though. Jayoku + Jayoku = legit.

Sigh SO many good players. Im new to the competitive Blazblue scene and im just amazed at all the skilled players.

So much stuff I need to learn and master with hazuma. It makes me sick to my stomach that im a scrub right now. :arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg:

Its best I just stick to hazuma now. Learning 1 character is hard already. I was thinking of playing makoto also but man I need to learn hazuma first lol.

Three 6D~A's one after the other and then Jakou...

You do know that if you press A after you throw a chain it reels in faster, right?

Because that's basically the idea, hit with chain, reel in, throw the next one, and so on...

Three 6D~A's one after the other and then Jakou...

You do know that if you press A after you throw a chain it reels in faster, right?

Because that's basically the idea, hit with chain, reel in, throw the next one, and so on...

Ok cool actually I just mastered this by doing the mission 8 with him. Im still new to this game so bare with me. And FAGELSTROM Trust me im not a troll not even close to one bro Im just new blood. I can't even think of myself being a troll lol.

Thanks for your input and non ignorance Ouroboros

Uh yo.

Seriously Black-bro, don't do any of that ignorant shit here.

Hazama boards are strictly a Q & A, and informative subforum.

Take that namecalling and trolling shit somewhere else, don't pollute up the forums, bro.

Uh yo.

Seriously Black-bro, don't do any of that ignorant shit here.

Hazama boards are strictly a Q & A, and informative subforum.

Take that namecalling and trolling shit somewhere else, don't pollute up the forums, bro.

umm dude you really need to chill out k. Umm I asked a question and Ouroboros answered it respectively and I thank him for that. He did not try and call me a troll he ANSWERED MY FREAKING QUESTION.

Im a VERY respectful guy and I follow the rules on whatever forum im on but your taking this somewhere it does not need to go. chill the freak out. Who am I calling names bro??!?!?!??!? How am I trolling?!?!?!? answerer this so I can counter whatever u say. OMG I spelled hazamas name wrong IM TROLLING!!!!! an a instead of an U IM SUCH A TROLL RIGHT?!?!?

Look at all the posts ive done on this site I am clearly not a troll and I make good posts.

Get that crap out of here! I may be new but im not going to let people walk all over me!

My live runs out tomorrow :(

Gotta renew dat shit fast. Must...troll...with...FC Jayoku...