Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BuruRaji D - BlazBlue Radio Discussion [The new season!!]

If they got uploaded, they would probably get removed again. Sourenga's Daily Motion channel has some episodes subbed but they're from season 3 and season 4. I think some are from season 2 as well.

A while ago, I started watching all the Bururaji episodes from the beginning. Finished season 1 and now on season 2. Watching them raw isn't really a problem, I can somewhat understand most of what they're saying.

Okay, that's just enough JoJo references for me.

Keiji's tongue-twister 1koma was damn amazing. And Sugita got even more respect from me (is that even possible?) now that I know who's on his mousepad.

I'm gonna miss this show, please don't make the break too long. That said, I wonder if they're going to do something similar with GGXrd?

Imai and Sugita, I will go down with you....

Kenji sure surprised me with his voice, especially when he flawlessly said the Kagura's title, can't wait for his appearance in game.

Though I can get some things in here: Kagura is a lady men and loves alcohol but his secretary is a trap, I sense sth here...

There's gonna be a new Blazblue manga???? Hell yes, I'm going down with this.

They mentioned about Blazblue being free to watch but then Arc cops took down videos on youtube?! Or do they favor watching from the original website?

Are the bururaji episodes limited to premium user if you want to watch them in high quality?, no matter how much I try, I always get the economy mode for this videos.

If I recall correctly the economy mode is on when there is to much traffic for Nicodouga, so try again later for better quality.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but I try for many weeks now (to download old episodes), at differents hours and I always get the economy mode.

Stuff from the network mode section that might be of some interest:

1. In previous games you could play around in Training Mode and Arcade Mode while waiting for matchmaking in Ranked. In CP, you can now wait for matchmaking in Tutorial Mode, Versus Mode, Challenge Mode, Score Attack and Unlimited Mars.

2. When they looked through the Icons (they showed normal, Bururaji and "Practicing" Icons), I noticed that Kagura's icons were locked and are behind question marks. Also, both Kokonoe and Mu don't have Bururaji icons (weird that they don't). There are Bururaji icons for Gii, Jubei, Lambda, the Imperator and Celica. Noel and Tsubaki each have 2 Bururaji icons, for both their new and old designs/colours.

Another thing of interest mentioned was something in regards to crossovers between BB and GG. One of the letters asked about it and Mori said "this is this, that is that" in response. Sounds like there'll likely not be one.

Thinking about it, it's kinda weird that they would end this season now, with CP's console release being about a month and a half away. Thought they would end it a bit closer to CP's release date if not on that day.

Thinking about it, it's kinda weird that they would end this season now, with CP's console release being about a month and a half away. Thought they would end it a bit closer to CP's release date if not on that day.

Methinks they're going to launch a Bururaji series that runs concurrent with the anime.