Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Z

CS at Mike Z's!

dreamskep- now you know why teh wimmins all hate me. Dacid - gee, I wish I had girls willing to drive me around everywhere I went. Must be the hair. Also: I have a job interview in GA Monday and Tuesday, so can't nobody play those days, methinks. Sorry for the late notice, but y'know, it's a job, so I kinda gotta.

david I would drive you too but whatever lol

Yeah, I know, it's just hella inconvenient for you. After Triple Threat I found out that Kelly lives like 10 or so minutes south of where I go to college, so she doesn't even have to go out of her way, and the drive is short for her anyway.

I'll probably still end up asking you for rides when she's not available though, you're amazingly reliable. :v:

And Mike, probably. :yaaay:

Well, i think the only fair solution for this is for mike to move to norcal. I can get him a job AND play CS with him. All in favor, act indignant.

What? But I want another job. :<

Wow.. look at all that I've missed. Happy belated birthday, Render. Maybe I can make it to Mike's one of these days for some CS action. If you guys will have me, of course:psyduck:

...Also: I have a job interview in GA Monday and Tuesday, so can't nobody play those days, methinks.

Sorry for the late notice, but y'know, it's a job, so I kinda gotta.

Guess I wont be back tonight lol. Good luck at the interview today and tomorrow Mike.

-Tha Hindu

hmmm, what's this about CS? NEAR UCLA??? I'm guessing that anyone can go play...with the whole hear-ted donation of course.

Here's hoping you good luck at the job interview. I believe CS is the proper way to welcome you back. Also, rennndderrrrr. :toot:

Scratch that, won't be able to make it for quite some time. Got into a car accident today. Some lady turned left into my driver side door. Once my car gets either fixed/I buy a new car/...someone gives me a ride, then I'll be around.