Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Z

CS at Mike Z's!

man render started yellow fever

THIS.

I bow to Sev's knowledge of chaps. I only know gents and sirs.

Also, blokes.

@ Zong_One > You'll have to pry Rendsdays from my cold Jin hands.

I'm sad that Sev isn't available on Rendsdays. Maybe I can go on a Sevday soon. :kitty:

BO-NUTTS FOR LIFE

@ZONG Nice avatar, how are you getting away with that, lol

It's over before anyone knows what they just saw, that's how. :vbang:

And Render, I will pry it from your cold [DEAD] Jin hands.

I wanted to come today, but I have to work overtime. :vbang: Well, I could have stayed at Brett's, but I didn't bring any clothes. :x

You're gonna kill more than an hour; there is NO WAY I can drive home in this. I can't even see out the windows here. Anyway, I'll be back when I can be.

It's over before anyone knows what they just saw, that's how. :vbang:

And Render, I will pry it from your cold [DEAD] Jin hands.

I hate to be a prude, but you need to change your avatar. :( At least get rid of the part where you can see bubz.

I hate to be a prude, but you need to change your avatar. :( At least get rid of the part where you can see bubz.

Damn Spirit, why do you have to be an ass and post it in public? Why not just PM the guy and threaten to beat him up :kitty:.

-Tha Hindu

God used Hydro Pump! Critical hit! It's super effective! SoCal has fainted! Seriously, this weather is getting ricockulous. Hopefully it doesn't put a damper at AI on Sunday =(

LOL

Last few pages cracked me up.

Discussions on asses, asian girls and some catgirl tits.

*breaks into song*

These are a few of my favorite things~

And yeah, the weather has been pretty terrible which is odd for me to say since I love rain. I think it is because the traffic and roads have have been worse than usual.

'Sup everyone? I've been browsing around the forums for quite sometime, but never got around to posting around here (work sucks much... :vbang:). Anyway, I think most of you know me at FFA as Crimson, or Grant. So, just stopped around to say hi, and Mike... seriously, wtf happened? :gonk: I would appreciate if you told me the details later thru PM... oh yeah, and would it be cool if I could come over too? I can bring food... or beer, cause you can't go wrong with beer! (I think :psyduck:) And um... if there was an introductory thread, maybe I missed it...? That, or it hit me on the way in. :?:

Spirit, :psyduck: I will listen to you, just because something about defying "SpiritJuice" seems unholy... Oh, and because I don't want you to beat me up, of course. All I have to do now is come up with a new one... I always liked that "beat your kids" one you had.. I guess I'll just use a random temporary stand in.. for now. :eng101: