Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Z

CS at Mike Z's!

If it makes you feel better NorCal's weather is pretty ass-tastic too.

Socal's weather is pretty the most ass-tastic in Cal. 2 Tornado already wtf???? :gonk:

One confirmed at Long Beach and one was at Orange County???? :gonk:

:yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay::yaaay:

Hope the nado doesn't hit A.I anytime soon. Or our local areas.

I think we've had more rain in the past week than we've had all last year... which is funny, 'cause SoCal is known for our dry heat summers, raging wildfires and snowless winters. Hell, we're lucky if it even rained at all last year. :gonk: Oh well, it is what it is.

This might actually make our summer suck real hard if there happens to be a big wildfire.. Think about it. It rains 10 or so inches, then our plants start growing, then die because the soil can't sustain plants of that size. Dead plants = easily flammable..

hope to see you all soon. school schedule should be sorting out next week, and from then on i'll have a stable schedule to base adventures from~

Alrighty, well, I'm home but I gotta shower, so anyone can show up at/after 7. If there are enough people I'll order pizza, otherwise I'll carpool us somewhere for food.

Hmmm, I'd like to go, but I'm low on gas and money, prolly should save it up to go to the tourney tomorrow. So for now, until I find gas, I'm a maybe tonight

I'll cum over Mike. <3

Fixed.

Crimson - it's okay, we usually go till 12-3 (heh), although today has to be on the earlier side since AI TOMORROW.

Ah, alright, I'll see what I can do with the quickness once I'm out... and, well... I don't even know where you live (exactly) or your number... little help? :psyduck: If anyone could PM me the addy, that'd really help. :)

Well it looks like Mike that until I get a job making money I will not be able to make it to your pad or A.I. for quite some time. I will definitely let you know when I will be able to though.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight... well, at least I know how to get there, that's a start. :) Anyway, we'll shoot for this Sunday I guess, assuming things don't drastically change to much before then.