Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Z

CS at Mike Z's!

Thanks a lot for having us over last night Mike. I know it was lame of me to barely play but yesterday just wasn't my day :v:. I'll make sure to play tons if I ever come across you guys again.

Likewise, I really wanna come check this out as playing with you guys would be the best thing ever. I'm down for sat and ready with a donation, can I also get a PM with info if I can come? I'm Bang Cam's friend, I think he can vouch for me though I suck, lol

I had fun last night, my friends and I played enough CS to go over the donation fee 10 times over. After a couple rounds....I now see the true broken power of bang!

I wanted to thank MikeZ for letting us all come down Sat. I had a great time playing and meeting new/old faces. I learned a lot more about Hazama and fighting Tager as well. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon. Maybe this next Sat if you aren't busy?

imo norcal caravan just drives to mike z's apartment on friday, plays CS, goes to sleep, then drives to pulsr's the following morning. :eng101: (i kid of course)

Hey Mike, I think I'm going to pay a visit if possible sometime during this week between Tuesday and Thursday if those days will be open for you. If it's okay with you, I'll need your address and contact info via PM. Just in case you don't already know, I'm the bad Litchi player that was at the AI tourney.

Tuesday is open, and as well I am borrowing the lovely shtkn's shoebox, meaning bring your PS2 sticks...

Can I be put down for tuesday (today) mike? I would be honored if I could attend. I really need to stop and take a good look at CS Tager, and I know i can learn a lot and wanna level up. I want to play with the best to get better. I can bring a nice donation to the cause and whatever else you guys want. Pm with info if you can!

Probably, this wednesday since no render. But NOBODY ELSE. Also Tron ain't showing up today?

GGs to everyone I played today. I learned quite a bit, but I still got a ways to go. Nice meeting everyone as well (Mike Z, Bang, Brendon?, Alex, David, Saif?, Tushar?) Hope to be able to attend one of these again, and hope to play everyone again.