Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Z

CS at Mike Z's!

Yeah, sorry for having a life guys, I'll stop soon. :^)

Wed is fine, and Xmas is fine for all my heathen brothers. Wed will likely be a lot of people, so if you aren't NORMALLY here on Wed, you may not fit.

I'll make a list as soon as I find out for reals.

i'm not usually there wednesday

so i'll come anyways

Bang, "Bang's friend", Soniti, render, Tushar, Yeknom, Sanchez, ZONG_one, that's eight. I really think that's enough...unless Sancheezy backs out...

That's cool, Mike, I didn't want to go anyways. :v: I tease - I'm just hoping that we can rain check for sometime next week or so.

Yarg. Bang, Soniti, render, Yeknom, ZONG_one, that's five. Can anyone that HASN'T come before make it, like Dreamskep or Gnat? Otherwise, Tron hasn't come very much...

Yeah I probably will go another time Mike. I have been busy with other things. Next time I go I will bring some drinks again plus more! I want to get better at CS but have other things to do as well before I devote myself to practicing a lot in CS.

I'd love to, Mike, but it's a little too late now. But like I said, sometime next week is a definite. (if you're able and willing, of course)

Yarg.

Bang, Soniti, render, Yeknom, ZONG_one, that's five. Can anyone that HASN'T come before make it, like Dreamskep or Gnat? Otherwise, Tron hasn't come very much...

I can come if someone loves me enough to give me a ride <3

I will make sure to remember that previous to joining you guys some time in February; no soda bringing, for that is Tronzilla and StayPuft's gig. I'll probably just bring the hair. :psyduck: After all, me and Severin have been pretty even on hair matches. You just aren't getting the complete deal with me in Norcal.

soniti, I don't know where you get off talking about yourself like you're not an amazing player, but if you don't seriously stop dwelling on the fact that your character isn't good; and start believing in yourself like I believe in you, you can quit asking me to take you places

soniti, I don't know where you get off talking about yourself like you're not an amazing player, but if you don't seriously stop dwelling on the fact that your character isn't good; and start believing in yourself like I believe in you, you can quit asking me to take you places

Seriously though, Soniti. Use your MAG power.

:psyduck:

Good times last night. Until I started passing out, lol. That pie picked me back up though.

Hopefully I'll be able to start making it down there more often once I get my vehicle situation straightened out.

Thanks for having us all crammed into your place, Mike <3

Also, Overhead Town postcards.