Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

NEC GG/BB Results and Media

BB Singles (51 Entrants)

1: Alzarath

2: Lord Knight

3: EscapingJail

4: Nas

5: Zidane

5: Drunk the Chicken

7: Tomo X

7: 10stars

9: Kousaka

9: Dat EX Slayer

9: zero000

9: Aliel

13: Neorussel

13: Coma

13: GOS

13: Jiyuna

17: Comic-Z

17: Blackout 2021

17: Furok

17: FT

17: Rorec

17: BadFish

17: Blake Mansour

17: NinjaCW

25: Nameless Q

25: General Tao :3

25: BBQ Sauce

25: RIL

25: Bryan D.T.

25: Rei

25: Gary

25: Box of Ninjas

33: Hoenir

33: Toonice

33: LaReece

33: J.D

33: Vinh N

33: CaJaWa

33: Shadowmyth

33: Chris Angelico

33: Mikenapalm

33: Hardworkgenius

33: Erunios

33: AULord

33: Ninevolt

33: DoomieJ

33: Mr Pinoy

33: Dark Cloud

49: Orochimarisama

49: K

49: BBJ

GG Teams (11 Teams)

1: Team Don't Lose To Us (Marn/Flash/Frank the Tank)

2: Team Not Interested (Tinshi/A3Religeon/Zidanel33t)

3: Team Jap

4: Team Lazy J

5: Team Moroha + Friends

5: Team Shattered Revenant

7: Team Go Back to "Pub"

7: Team Don't Know

9: Team AAAAAAAAAQ

9: Team Taiyaki

9: Team As Long As It's Warm

GG Singles (32 Entrants)

1: MarlinPie

2: XAQshinor

3: Zindane133t

4: Alzarath

5: Frank the Tank

5: Mulligan

7: LightNazgul

7: Ammo Manbolt

9: blueNine

9: Vyers

9: Tinshi

9: Moroha

9: doren2k

13: 10stars

13: Dat EX Slayer

13: Genstov

13: BoF

17: DoomieJ

17: Qoutes

17: Krost

17: Drunken Chicken

17: Stryfe

17: Damian

17: BBQsauce

17: Coma

25: Steve H.

25: Riltalk

25: Sesshyru

25: St1ckBuG

25: Badfish

25: Aria

25: Orochimarusama

25: Furok

BB Teams (7 Teams)

1: Team Drank (LK/Jiyuna/10stars)

2: Team Two Girls and A Cup (St1ckBuG/Nas/Alzarath)

3: Nerf These Characters

4: Dick Dastardly and Mutley

5: Team Zerpin

5: Team Broken

7: Fish Ril Rock U

I'll try to get through my random 4 hours of footage so I can put some match videos up. I only really have GG teams and BB singles footage (along with me wandering around drunk saying "godlike" at least 20 times a minute). I also need to find the damn cable to connect my camcorder to my computer. If I lost it I'll be pretty sniffles... and so will you since there won't be anything for you to watch.

Thanks everyone for coming out.

good shit running the brackets btw in singles, it was pretty chaotic.. most people woulda dq'ed the shit out of everyone lol.. in drunk's words.. you godlike~

Mucho Gratz to all the placerz. Rachel I'm happy that you just won this tournament, but Continuum Shift...is NOT the greatest game of all time... ...*sniff*...of all time. All jokes aside, I'm happy for everyone that placed high, and had a blast. Wish I coulda been there to be part of history.

ugh... don't you mean Calamity trigger...? Congrats to alz..steppin up his game since summer jam..

lol

How did Steve not place?

Should've explained that...

To make a long story short I entered Steve H. myself to spot him tournament entry. The people at the front desk screwed up with the list of names and someone didn't get entered so I just swapped them in for Steve but kept the name.

I'll edit my post later to explain all of it.

Doren gets 9th at tourneys he doesn't go to. Amazing.

I was there in spirit! 9th place isn't safe even when I dont showup

Should've explained that...

To make a long story short I entered Steve H. myself to spot him tournament entry. The people at the front desk screwed up with the list of names and someone didn't get entered so I just swapped them in for Steve but kept the name.

I'll edit my post later to explain all of it.

Yeah that was the Ino player from Delaware (sorry forgot your name again memory fail:vbang:). GGAC singles was supposed to run Saturday, but since teams ran till past 9pm it got pushed back to Sunday. Whoever Alan gave the singles registration to at the end of the night lost it. So Alan spent an hour trying to track down the names of everyone who was on that list. Ino dude signed up the day before, but he missed out on the resignups Sunday. He was ready to give up when he realized he wasn't in the bracket, but I dragged him over to Alan to sort stuff out. The first few matches were already played out which would have made it a pain to redo the brackets (especially since it was a perfect 32 man bracket). Since Steve H. hadn't actually payed, whereas Ino dude payed the previous day, Alan made him Steve H. for the day.

Anyway thanks Alan and Camillo for running Guilty. Sucks about the 5v5, next time we'll just pick a 5th beforehand and allow the chance to play for the spot instead of trying to do an 8 person round robin when NE's dispersed all over Philly.

Also whoever brought the fun money deserves a cookie

Who was Dick Dastardly and Mutley? I'm just curious on who was man enough to go Wacky Racers...

That team was Biscuits, DrunkenChicken, and Zidane (Arakune/Jin/Taokaka). Yeah, Vyers explained it quite well. I think the situation was handled nicely, and everyone that entered the day before got re-entered the next day. Thanks everyone for following through and helping me out.

ggs to everyone.. ill be at FR for BB and enter GG singles(i didn't realized the fucking time slot was done i was pretty sad..

ugh... don't you mean Calamity trigger...?

Congrats to alz..steppin up his game since summer jam..

Nah I meant CS, they put my girl in a wheelchair.

Alan, you are fucking godlike. That was the most cleanly run tourney I have ever been to ever. Seriously though you made the weekend too hype. I hope I made up for last year bro. Mad love again to the Mfs that were there holding it down.

That was a ton of fun. Thanks to everyone that got the BB tourney going. I just wish the snow had stayed away so I could have seen the end. Was an amazing time and cant wait to play next year.

We need videos, weren't the finals played on the middle TV which was recorded? Really wanted to see some of the matches.

Only the team tourney grand finals were played on the center room tv. Alan will hopefully find the missing cord to upload his videos.

NO videos of teams or singles :(

no videos of Vyers vs Nerdjosh side bet or Vyers vs Zidane MM:(:(