Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

DOH!!!

will be there this year... fuck an ex slaya tourney.. let's just play ah2 port tourney see who can lag with petra the most!!!

or gold ex potemkin tourney

Yo, you gotta come out to no less than 1 club with 10stars/me/whoever else from Jersey goes.

Sucks that it will be CT, and not CS, if BB is featured, but I'll go and hang out. Maybe a small CS side tourney for players who are familiar. :]

Totally gonna go ;] And hopefully do some drinking this time around~ Total girl's night out in Vegas with Ky-Sama and Sol Bumguy <3

Especially if GG and/or Marvel are there...Speaking of GG, I need to grudge/money match a certain person or two, because of the comments they made (nothing too serious, though); if they do not mind (wanted to do so last year, but last year's EVO was kind of messed up/rushed for me, due to various issues).

The car should be in great shape, so we all for going out<3

And I apologize if it has been posted already, but the EVO room rate went live a week ago or so...https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=MLGM22E

Especially if GG and/or Marvel are there...Speaking of GG, I need to grudge/money match a certain person or two, because of the comments they made (nothing too serious, though); if they do not mind (wanted to do so last year, but last year's EVO was kind of messed up/rushed for me, due to various issues).

The car should be in great shape, so we all for going out<3

And I apologize if it has been posted already, but the EVO room rate went live a week ago or so...https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=MLGM22E

Yeeee <3 Cannot waait~ When the date get's closer, let's talk more on rooming 8D

But booo on rates going up D:- Though it'll still be worth it!

Im hoping to go to Evo for the first time this year NECX was my first tourney experience, so I should be okay and do more matches at EVO now. but yea BBQ let me know what the plan is, so I can take the plane with you and share hotel room. Im probably gonna bring my laptop and capture card with me too, I need to get moar serious! or I will walk away with a MAD face when Evo is over :arg:

If GG is there (official or side thing), then I'm also interested. Hopefully by then I can get my game good enough to win money matches. I also might be able to get my friend to go to, but he'd likely be there for Shit Fighter 4 (super?).

Assuming I've got the time and money (likely), I will be at Evo again this year and I will definitely run Singles and/or Teams. Hopefully I can get a little bit of help this year, last year was insane and I totally crashed and burned that night in sleep mode for like 12 hours lol. But Guilty Gear, main tournament or no, will happen. And if you want you can also party like a rockstar after games with me yeaaaaaaaaaaa (and my sidekick spirit juice)

DO you have to room at the Caesar to be part of the tourney because I know I will be doing alot of moving around going from room to room meeting people. If it is possible I may stay at another hotel but get up early as crap in the morn and head over to the Caesar for some tourney fun. I will definitely be there (though nobody actually knows me) looking out for quite a few ppl from here.

DO you have to room at the Caesar to be part of the tourney because I know I will be doing alot of moving around going from room to room meeting people. If it is possible I may stay at another hotel but get up early as crap in the morn and head over to the Caesar for some tourney fun. I will definitely be there (though nobody actually knows me) looking out for quite a few ppl from here.

You don't have to stay to participate, but, they offer a room rate for players that's pretty affordable, especially if you room with friends.

Assuming I've got the time and money (likely), I will be at Evo again this year and I will definitely run Singles and/or Teams. Hopefully I can get a little bit of help this year, last year was insane and I totally crashed and burned that night in sleep mode for like 12 hours lol. But Guilty Gear, main tournament or no, will happen.

And if you want you can also party like a rockstar after games with me yeaaaaaaaaaaa (and my sidekick spirit juice)

AHEM >:C

You don't have to stay to participate, but, they offer a room rate for players that's pretty affordable, especially if you room with friends.

Ok kool because I know I can stay at the Luxor for about $50 a night and spend about $79 on a flight from GA to NV. Thanks this is good news!!

Assuming I've got the time and money (likely), I will be at Evo again this year and I will definitely run Singles and/or Teams. Hopefully I can get a little bit of help this year, last year was insane and I totally crashed and burned that night in sleep mode for like 12 hours lol. But Guilty Gear, main tournament or no, will happen.

And if you want you can also party like a rockstar after games with me yeaaaaaaaaaaa (and my sidekick spirit juice)

WC Handsome and EC Handsome combine forces at Evo!

You don't, but it's highly recommended to stay at the hotel Evo is at. Not only is it convenient for yourself and everyone else (room hopping to play whenever you want is awesome), but it helps out Evo staff if you book a room under their discount offer. They're required to fill a minimum amount of rooms every year, and when you book a room using their offer, it shows hotels that they can make money with events like these.

Assuming that I pay my share of the room fee, you wouldn't mind if I crash with you guys, would ya? I don't have a problem with sleeping on the floor in a tight-nit ball and I'll even bring my shitty stick that only I feel comfortable using. :p

Though I understand if you'll be doing something that you and spirit juice would rather not have unauthorized males or people wearing funny blue clothing to be present.

I might go if they have BB.

I'm pretty sure that that other game will be at EVO. The only problem is if the EVO organizers can pull the necessary strings to get CS there or not.

Assuming that I pay my share of the room fee, you wouldn't mind if I crash with you guys, would ya? I don't have a problem with sleeping on the floor in a tight-nit ball and I'll even bring my shitty stick that only I feel comfortable using. :p

Though I understand if you'll be doing something that you and spirit juice would rather not have unauthorized males or people wearing funny blue clothing to be present.

lol I'm not rooming with Maroha.

I always room with my SoCal friends.

lol I'm not rooming with Maroha.

I always room with my SoCal friends.

So much hate for east coast. Why must the scenes be so divided? :gonk:

Anywho, thanks. You're making me want to go even more. *hopes HFA and mike z are going*

50 a night at the luxor??

How you swing that shit?

When I went to Vegas last year on business (Tax Forum) I got a package deal just for staying there.

@Spirit Juice

Yeah I have heard about that but if I don't have the money to stay there then ill gladly stay at another hotel and wake up in the morn early enough to do some room hopping.

Well Spirit says a lot of wonderful things but it is better to just ignore his cockiness. He does like starting wars a lot and hiding behind comp.

I'm obviously totally flaming EC in this thread and starting a massive WC vs EC war not seen since Tupac vs Biggie. Obviously. I'm also doing it with ladies. So I'm not gay. Not gay at all. 100% heterosexual. Cus I have ladies with me.