Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

Your so dumb Spirit wow. Stop recycling the ladies joke because your not funny. Seriously is that all you can think of because I am pretty sure the last ten things I have said you come back saying the ladies. At least I am not hiding behind my comp trying to start flame wars. You should probably get a life dude instead of trying to say dickish things to people.

I am not really a big fan of CS to be honest mooyang. I play it but I would rather money match in some other game. Oh yeah Mooyang I do know what you look like and seen you at Tekken tourneys with my homie Royal Flush.

Your so dumb Spirit wow. Stop recycling the ladies joke because your not funny. Seriously is that all you can think of because I am pretty sure the last ten things I have said you come back saying the ladies. At least I am not hiding behind my comp trying to start flame wars. You should probably get a life dude instead of trying to say dickish things to people.

Hey now I wasn't making fun of anyone. All I did was say that I wasn't creating any drama between WC and EC (Maroha is my bro <3), and all I did was say I was doing it with ladies so I wouldn't be gay. I don't recall anywhere in my post where I was making fun of you.

Seriously though, you should do something about getting angry on the Internet because of Internet jokes. Do something about your anger.

...with ladies.

Hey our EVO rooms are still open..but only for those people we know and like, and who like LADIES So Far: deci, rayzyrbrn, purrin, strom, storm's women (aka LADIES), pulsr, max, sprtjuice, myself, and a bunch of other socal gg/bb people that have yet to confirm with me. If any of us know you aka FFA/Denjin/MikeZs group/norcal..let me know if you still need a room.

lol, i wonder if storm will try to get his own COSPLAY FETISH ROOM? I'm looking forward to becoming a glutton.

Yea exactly Spirit Juice that is the point. I am not gay either dude so how many times do you need to clarify that your not gay. You said you like ladies a bunch now. We get it dude. That is cool you like ladies, me too. Shouldn't you like be talking about other stuff by now since that joke is dead since you killed it.

Yea exactly Spirit Juice that is the point. I am not gay either dude so how many times do you need to clarify that your not gay. You said you like ladies a bunch now. We get it dude. That is cool you like ladies, me too. Shouldn't you like be talking about other stuff by now since that joke is dead since you killed it.

I dunno, the only one who seems to think the joke is dead is you; friends still think it's funny to say randomly. You need to learn how to laugh at yourself and take a joke, bro. :lol:

I do now how to take a joke but when people are taking it to an extreme being dicks to me that is when it gets out of line. I don't mind if people joke about it. I know how to take jokes dude and believe on these forums I purposely say dumb things for the hell of it but it is not cool when people start being jerks.

Live stream from the room with LADIES will be soooo sick.

-Tha Hindu

I'M SO THERE.

because I'm a LADY

In seriousness: It'd be cool if you streamed random shenanigans~

this joke would have been dead long ago had someone had a sense of humor and not fed the crowd so much troll worthy material. the yeknom and HFA vids are far worse (and by worse i mean hilarious) and you dont see them going ape shit over it......

'Doh! Decisions decisions... While I could go to EVO if I wanted to (this'd be my first one as well), AX is (literally) a week before, and I don't have money for both... and AX is closer to where I live... *sigh* :psyduck:

BBCT Is announced at evo. Please everyone! Post! Show arc/aksys that we want them to get in touch with wizard to get Continuum shift!

BBCT Is announced at evo.

Please everyone! Post! Show arc/aksys that we want them to get in touch with wizard to get Continuum shift!

You're an idiot for assuming that Wizard already isn't in contact with Aksys about all of this.

Logically, BB is going to be at Evo and BBCT is just the placeholder. If the port comes out in time for BBCS, it'll likely be there instead of BBCT. Use your brain. Derpa derp.

BBCT Is announced at evo.

Please everyone! Post! Show arc/aksys that we want them to get in touch with wizard to get Continuum shift!

You are forgetting that Evo is a console tournament. BBCS will have to be a side event.