Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

Dammit, I was just looking forward to play BB:CT at EVO. At least MB deserves to be in the last spot on this year's lineup.

zong and render should stay in the socal gg room at evo.... lets play tvc all night!

Lol, then isn't it the TvC room?

I'm down for SOME TvC, but I have to stay true to my main game. :eng101:

Shit, or someone can crash course me in GG.

Lol, then isn't it the TvC room?

I'm down for SOME TvC, but I have to stay true to my main game. :eng101:

Shit, or someone can crash course me in GG.

generic name, but its basically everyone you play with, pulsr, purrin, shtkn, rayzyrbrn, storm etc...

chris is for sure bringing tvc

BBCS is side tourney status at Evo. There's no telling if the console port will even be arcade perfect, and even if it is, a release date a week before Evo is too close for it to be considered a main game. However, there will most definitely be a side tourney at Evo, with probably special perks like top 4 get to play on the big screen or something. Besides, BBCT was a side tourney at last year's Evo and it still managed to draw almost 200 entrants...

Also, if evo registration works like it has in the past, being a side tourney means you're saving like $30 dollars off of entry fee that wouldn't go to the pot if you aren't planning to enter other official games.

Are you going now Puru? I still need to look into if I can afford this/if my parents wouldn't kill me if I just up and leave without them knowing [aka tell them I want to go and see what happens]

Alright so I'm briefly entertaining the possibility of the chance of the IDEA of going to EVO this year. But I need you guys to answer some QUESTIONS. How much do hotels and plane tickets cost on average for you guys? How early in advance do you usually get your plane tickets and hotel? Do the prices skyrocket around the time when EVO is going on? I don't play SF4, but BlazBlue, and I don't play stick, although I want to learn. So I'll probably just watch people play, so I'm not sure if I want to go through with it. But my brother plays stick and SF4 so he'd enter a tournament probably. I'd like to play BBCS, but it would be out on consoles around then too probably... Do they do side-events only on arcade machines? Or if I wanted to play BBCT or CS, would we be able to play on console? I want to use a stick eventually but who knows if I'll be doing it by then.

I wonder how many people will try to pick up Moo-12 to try and darkhorse the side tourney. It seems if you register with the EVO discount. 1-2 people rooms are $149 a night+12% tax. 3-4 people 179 per night. So if you get 2 people rooms it'd be about 83 a night 4 people is about 50 a night so buddy up everyone!

ShoMeYaMoves and Purumatic are getting married at EVO2010.

Also, as a possible side effect, a GvGN+ Side tournament, maybe.

Get HYPE.

This.

Are you going now Puru?

I still need to look into if I can afford this/if my parents wouldn't kill me if I just up and leave without them knowing [aka tell them I want to go and see what happens]

It will be fine. I mean, worst case scenario just run away to EVO. You have to see the wedding!

I'm trying to wrangle a makeshift Birthday present out of my family so I could go to this. I wanna go so bad but I don't have the money for it on my own. I gotta experience the EVO hype for myself!