Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

Here's the way I see it;

If he accepts, and gets legally binded, I'm up 5000 dollars.

If he doesn't accept, he gets laughed off the planet.

It's win win.

Whoaa dude that's a lot of money. Just be sure before you do anything like pulling out a loan, you get that shit signed.

As far as i learned, as long as you have his sig on a well written contract, you got something. As long as you did your part of it and he didn't do his half, he's in shit.

Well, that's the thing, I DO know dollacash. And I DO know that I would win. Lol.

Leo, I didn't, til he started talking legal. :psyduck:

afaik all money matches are gentlemen's agreements... never heard of any paperwork ever getting signed in the past, even for stuff like the justin v sanford money match which was in the thousands of dollars too

Actually getting someone to sign a paper for a money match is a good thing though outright to most it is strange. It is the best way to ensure you WILL get your money especially from a legal standpoint. Most people aren't going to sign one though because they feel they shouldn't have to but I for one am skeptical when it comes to money matches due to me having won several MMs only to have the guy not pay up because he was pissed about losing which is so not kool. I don't do MMs any more for this reason.

I mean, if it was anything less than I had to take a loan out for it, I wouldn't have forced it. Lol.

I'm one to be very relaxed about it, but once the match actually starts money is on the TV and no one bails, for sure.

Moroha, are you still planning on running the GG side tournament? I know that there is still interest.

When you sign up for EVo do you have to use paypal?????

Though that is the main way, I've heard it's possible to pay by other means. If you go to the Evo registration page, the overview explains that you can contact the registration administrator with any questions.

It's looking more and more unlikely that I won't be able to go. All of my friends from Florida have bailed on me and like hell I'm going to Vegas alone. <_<

sigh

Is there gonna be a GGAC side tourny? Im trying to win some more money to go with my melty victory! OH SHEEZ! There should be a team tourny too.

Is there gonna be a GGAC side tourny? Im trying to win some more money to go with my melty victory! OH SHEEZ! There should be a team tourny too.

Would be good if we could have teams too. Have to see what the initial interest is like, perhaps.