Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

I'm just pleased to hear that a female made it to shock you all. xD

Maybe next year I can actually go.

But since I suck it doesn't make a difference... I'll work on that...

I'm just pleased to hear that a female made it to shock you all. xD

Maybe next year I can actually go.

But since I suck it doesn't make a difference... I'll work on that...

Cool, then we can have a girl's only tournament because girls have vaginas and we all know having one means you can't play video games and require special treatment.

Cool, then we can have a girl's only tournament because girls have vaginas and we all know having one means you can't play video games and require special treatment.

Blazblue Continuum Shift women's invitational for EVO 2011? derp.

Shout outs to me for being 1000-0[Lifetime] against CS Rachel.

Funny, I remember that differently.

Funny, I remember that differently.

I'm pretty sure you mean incorrectly. :)

Also, big ups to me for shitting on every would-be MikeZ in existence. Props to anyone who plays Tager and knows more than shiny Collider combos.

Oh SHIT you got CTFO SANCH

I'm going to assume this was shorthand for CALLED THE FUCK OUT and not CHILDISH TRUNK FLESH ORGANISM.

Thanks to everyone who came to EVO. If it weren't for you guys, then my stay at Vegas would have been double the frustration. I hope you find your stick Ken. :( I noticed that my stick would disappear from time to time. In any case, here's a few shout outs to some - amazing - people.

- OrionXElite; you, my good sir, deserve a free dinner. Thank you for driving us to, and from, the hotel even though you were raging at the taxi drivers. Your - gracious - services will not go unnoticed. :D But please stop patting me on the head like I'm some furry...wait.

- Abstract; YOU ARE A SAD N' STRANGE, BUT RANDOM, MAN EVER!

- Veteru; I hope you liked that chow mein. :3

- Wuku; I hope you liked that two hour late panda express dinner. I'm glad I got to meet up with you in person.

- Spark; I still need to play you more. :(

- PNW crew; Thanks for showing up.

- Lord Knight; you have a mean Litchi! GGs and I wish I could have played you more. D: Gratz on the second.

- Dacidbro; I will always remind you of your astrolled finish from now till the day you die. :3

- Render; You are a good guy. Tao likes good guys, but you need to play me more. :(

- SoCal crew; it was a pleasure to crash with you guys. Spidey, thank you for putting up with all the random people coming in. I, personally, appreciate it.

- KEN; THANK YOU for showing up! I am, really, happy to see you again. I will see you again next year!

I can make the list go on till the sun rises in the morning, but I am tired and need sleep. GN everyone!

Nah dude the second one, sanch

Oh yeah, and like Tao said, thanks a bunch socal room. I was in that room all the time without even really seeing if I could be, and you guys were extremely gracious about it. Thanks again.

shout outs to bang camaro for being bang camaro

Really? How FB? how the fuck you even get my real name? LMAO. damn the length you're going to find out if I'm trolling you or not, LMAO!

Haha, no. But I did go to great lengths, seeing as it's been a while since I've been trolled so hard.

Ended up being a weird myspace page with Tekken and GGAC results from NY. lol. That's when I went D:<.

Props to cute female Potemkin in the end for being famous now.

Props to Biscuits for the good troll, I needed that one.

Props to Mike for not losing to her in tournament, since she's so much better. ;)

haha, damnnn...

Hey everyone. It was a great EVO. Vegas sucked though, lool. I think I spent more money on goddamn food than my plane ticket, and all of it was terrible too. Also the hotel had no internet! I paid for the internet but we got zero reception so I just ended up getting gipped. *rages* Did anyone else see Shaq running around? I think he's just so bored now that he does whatever. He was going to box some guy on Friday and got the shit beat out of him, it was hilarious. :P Then the next day we saw people setting up something that looked like a concert or something and I asked what it was and it turned out to beat a hot dog eating contest Shaq was going to be in. Anyway...

I'm glad I got to meet Severin and Dacidbro and Render and Orion and everyone else. It was also fun playing CS for the first time.

Severin had a good Lambda. It felt like I was playing CT there for a little. Actually, between Bang and Lambda I felt like I was playing CT a lot. :P Severin and Dacid are both real nice, I felt like they were old friends even though we'd just met. And I couldn't do anything against Render's Jin; he knew exactly what move to use at exactly the right time.

Thanks for the fun on your 3v3 team, Orion. :eng101:

10stars had a good Bang too. Bumpers everywhere.

I thought fighting Ragna as Hakumen would be mostly the same but his lack of 6A feels like it really changes the matchup to me. I can't really move in on him since I can't just 6A him whenever I want. Now keeping him out (from the air) is spacing dependent so I have to pretty much stay at max range so I can j.C him if he tries to move in. I kind of want to still fight him up close though.

Great EVO, guys. I might come again next year, but if I do, I'll definitely bring my own setup this time.

Also, what the hell did they do to Hakumen's 2A? When I was fighting this blue Tao at first I was doing OK but then he read me through so I tried to apply pressure, but whenever I'd try to 2A he could just 2A under mine. I'm *pretty* sure she couldn't do that in CT or if she could then nobody ever did it for whatever reason. Either way I was so blown away that my jab of all things wasn't fast enough and that every move I was throwing out was too slow that I had no idea what to do from that point. :P FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And I realized after our match Zong that I should've been j.Ding your j.B jumpins instead of trying to j.C you out of it. >:o I'm going to grab that Carl and break his tiny little bones. :yaaay:

^Dude with the modded 360 pad? I got some matches in with my CT Tager combos against you.
Yup, that would be me. :kitty: I remember you! We got to play a few casuals. Good matches. :)

Next time we should have more 360 setups. :8/:

If food was overpriced you shoulda been hitting them buffets.

I know last year we were hittin that Gold Coast buffet for every meal shit was like under 10 bucks for breakfast/lunch and only like 12 for dinner.. But that was when Evo was at the Rio and Gold Coast was just a walk across the street :L

Haha, no. But I did go to great lengths, seeing as it's been a while since I've been trolled so hard.

Ended up being a weird myspace page with Tekken and GGAC results from NY. lol. That's when I went D:<.

Props to cute female Potemkin in the end for being famous now.

Props to Biscuits for the good troll, I needed that one.

Props to Mike for not losing to her in tournament, since she's so much better. ;)

haha, damnnn...

oh I know what you're talking about now.

Want to know what's crazy though? I'm not actually trolling!

oh I know what you're talking about now.

Want to know what's crazy though? I'm not actually trolling!

I don't even care anymore.

Once I've been mindfucked this hard, I can't go back.

haha, I got the 420 post. eat a bunch of dicks kyle

fuck you man, you know that spot belongs to me anyway.

EVERYONE KNOWS it's mine.

Vegs Baby!!! Loved everyone second of this momentous event except one thing and I'll talk about this.

Shoutouts to:

Jan: Had mad fun, I didn't know you were that cool. Your boys Jess and Bryan are mad cool, I will have to make a trip to Austin after all.

Stone: Way cooler than I thought you were, wished we could have chilled more this weekend though. But don't let me body you again because you think I'm free.

Matt Damon aka 10 stars: Thank you for everything. I'll make it up to you in the next tourney. Thanks for being so gdlk.

Jimmy: You are the shit.

Veteru: You gdlk in BB:CS but you have no chance against me in GG. Stick to your game and whether you like it or not Alzareth is a better Testament. We'll have our MM at NEC and you will do Wuku no justice.

Wuku: MM for the next time we play FT10 for $50. Disclaimer: I take full responsibility for losing in the tourney, you won fair and square. I was mad hungry when I played you and I was shaking the whole time. I just want you to know that I'll body you under my normal circumstances.

Alzareth: You needed to stop fucking up, and letting the organizer forget you. I heard you were gdlk when you were drunk. I wish I was there for that.

Bluenine: You were mad fun, and helpful throughout the whole tourney when you really didn't have to be. Also your gf is gdlk especially for that idea she came up with. Soon to be a lucrative business.

Strife: Loved the dresses and you were playing really well at the tourney. Your gonna be the next Mynus eventually.

Jo: Mad props to you for playing hard. I have the utmost respect that you took me on and you are mad cool. I was surprised you weren't a dick.

Now for the situation with Hellmonkey, I divert your attention to the Money Match thread.

hi~ i am the pot player who from UK who went to EVO last weekend.

gg to everyone that i've played~ =)

It was great fun to play GG again!

wish there was more time to play more in there~

cristina~