Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

I was told Jackie Chan (Fists of Fury) would make an appearance at EVO this time around. Confirm/deny?

too early for me to say anything, hope to see you guys there for a great showtime (and penis matches that i will take from anyone)

considering that when gear was a main game we barely scored a 100+, im not spending the loot to come to evo for it to be a side game with maybe 50. Not that i don't love seeing the west coast players, but that's just too much money to justify a trip for a side tourney of the game i really care about.

I'm definitely gonna try to make it this year. Hopefully I'll have a job, but hopefully that job will be something I can get a few days off from :v:

I'm in this shit.

This. If not, I hope CT is at least a side.

I thought you were talking about Connecticut and I was scratching my head for like 5 minutes.

if i have the money i'll make it this year def, especially if they have dat EX slaya tournament

What exactly is entailed in a penis match?

LOSER BUSTS IT OUT RIGHT THERE!!! IF ITS GG ISUKA....well let's just say they all lose for playing.

if i have the money i'll make it this year def, especially if they have dat EX slaya tournament

lol

EX slayer has no relevance outside the EC.

considering that when gear was a main game we barely scored a 100+, im not spending the loot to come to evo for it to be a side game with maybe 50. Not that i don't love seeing the west coast players, but that's just too much money to justify a trip for a side tourney of the game i really care about.

a trip to Vegas is always worth the money.

I only do Drinking matches. Went to EVO 2k9 and didn't play a single game... maybe this year.... assuming I don't get drunk the night before the tournament.

lol

EX slayer has no relevance outside the EC.

a trip to Vegas is always worth the money.

Agreed....when you have enough to bring with you to really enjoy it.

I can't go either for the same reason ElvenShadow can't.

DOH!!!

will be there this year... fuck an ex slaya tourney.. let's just play ah2 port tourney see who can lag with petra the most!!!

or gold ex potemkin tourney

Totally gonna go ;] And hopefully do some drinking this time around~ Total girl's night out in Vegas with Ky-Sama and Sol Bumguy <3