Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

You're an idiot for assuming that Wizard already isn't in contact with Aksys about all of this.

Logically, BB is going to be at Evo and BBCT is just the placeholder. If the port comes out in time for BBCS, it'll likely be there instead of BBCT. Use your brain. Derpa derp.

Logically showing SUPPORT for the damn game to the company that he's in contact with is better than showing NO SUPPORT.

You are forgetting that Evo is a console tournament. BBCS will have to be a side event.

BBCS can end up being a main game, wizards voice was sketchy on whats going to happen.

I think everyone should show support for BB even if it is CT!!! This will be a great way to guarantee that CS will be at EVO 2011, and other major tournaments for that matter!!!!

apparently it's not up yet, so I'm not sure when, but they said there's going to be one more game voted on the community, I'm not suggesting we try and bull dog our way in. I'll post some sort of link when it's up.

Yes, I do say that at least we could have a small blurb or so on here saying to vote for GG. As for BB...eh well CT is a nono, CS is a yes as far as I care. If it's CT, sucks for them and the people playing I guess.

GG will be a side event dude most likely. Calm down and CS will probably be a side event maybe. CT is still being played, you do have to realize and that most people do not have access to CS. EVO will be sick no matter what!

I'm still going, but I'm not likely going to sign up for anything CT related.

CS or nothing.

GG will be getting voted on. Hopefully we can beat SC/Mahvel. I see mahvel being the roughest.

Next evo = I'll try to be there! Only problem is arsing my stepdad to drive me there even though it's only like a 15 minute drive from my house :gonk: or take the freaking bus to get there and a taxi to get home:vbang:

Damnit, this reminds me of what happens EVERY ITERATION OF A NEW ARCSYS GAME. Oh well, they've become more understanding over the years and they have no control over release dates... But heres hoping we can have a workaround for CS by the time Evo rolls around!

No offense but I think Marvel will be the next game unless you somehow use magic to get GG in. SC is a joke so do not worry about that.

Marvel being PS3 version = no you cannot.

Vote for MBAA everyone!

Next evo = I'll try to be there! Only problem is arsing my stepdad to drive me there even though it's only like a 15 minute drive from my house :gonk: or take the freaking bus to get there and a taxi to get home:vbang:

What part of town are you in? I live out west and can probably give you a ride.

Voted for Melty. I wouldn't mind spending a week or two in the hyperbolic time chamber to train sometime before EVO.

man i just love the choices we have 3s - all chun top 8 zzzzzz mahvel - niggaz gettin rowdy (they'll do this anyways so who cares) kofxii - dead in the fucking water cvs2 - give ricky and choi free money sciv - hahahahahah mbaa - animefags but you know what at least this game is good