Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10stars

EVO 2010 Caesar's Palace, July 9-11th VEGAS BABY!

This is the first year that me and at least a handful of the NJ community is going. No one has it posted and im pretty sure Wizard doesnt post it, so here it is:

Evo 2010, At Ceasers Palace July 9, 10, and 11th In VEGAS!

Current games list!:

SSF4

SSF4 FEMALE PLAYERS ONLY

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Ps3)

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate all stars

Tekken 6

Street fighter 2 HD Remix

Melty Blood - Actress Again

http://evo2k.com/

Last year there were alot of money matches up for a few games, I'm taking any MMs in BBCS assuming its released on PS3 by then, post up!

GG MMs I may take depending on how much I practice in the next 7 months.

Even if Evo doesn't have GG or BB as a main game lets try hard to make it a hype turnout, alot of the community didn't go last year myself included, but its a venue change and its VEGAS, so how can it be that bad.

Also for everyone thats 21+ I'll be posting my room # and will be arriving on wednesday most likely to go hit clubs, everyones welcome.

Hopefully a lot of GG heads will make it out there so we can get a side tournament going. Let's do this.

Unfortunately I wont be making it to EVO this time around. The date is one week earlier than it was last year which means I still have to teach classes for another week after EVO. It worked well since it was on my way back to visit home last year but this year I wouldnt be able to get the time off. It sucks but theres nothing I can do about it. Hopefully Ill see some of you at Frosty Faustings next month. Goodluck with making the EVO GG side tournament good.

Unfortunately I wont be making it to EVO this time around. The date is one week earlier than it was last year which means I still have to teach classes for another week after EVO. It worked well since it was on my way back to visit home last year but this year I wouldnt be able to get the time off. It sucks but theres nothing I can do about it.

Hopefully Ill see some of you at Frosty Faustings next month. Goodluck with making the EVO GG side tournament good.

Sucks man. :( We'll see you all at them Faustings, though. Swear.

This Evo looks HYPE as FUCK. Seriously anxious for this, what games they'll run, all of it. I really hope they drop Brawl for something useful like Dat EX Slayer.

Definitely in there. And this year it's not at the same time as Otakon (as it was the past two years)! It would be ideal for GG to be an official tournament again, though if it is not, a side tournament is essential, of course.

I will be going to this fo sho!! I will be going out to wreck with that Faust and Dizzy. Elven I would like some casuals with ya and possibly a money match.

I will be going to this fo sho!! I will be going out to wreck with that Faust and Dizzy. Elven I would like some casuals with ya and possibly a money match.

You mean at Frosty Faustings?

I'm 21 now so I AM SOOO DOWN for EVO. Not too sure how i'll compare to all but one hell of a GG day? Why the fuck not son. See you there Tron.

Nah I would love to go to Frosty Faustings but I will not have enough money to fly out to the tournament but I will be at EVO for sure since I go every year now ever since I heard about it 4 years ago.

Nah I would love to go to Frosty Faustings but I will not have enough money to fly out to the tournament but I will be at EVO for sure since I go every year now ever since I heard about it 4 years ago.

oh, well if you read my post youd see I CANT go to EVO this year, so I dont see how we can have a money match then.

Oh snap I am blind but lucky for me since my holidays is happening early. If I can find someone to go to with to Chicago then I might be able to make Frosty Faustings actually. So Elven their may be a good chance I might be able to swing up to it.

I think I'll be able to make it. I'm curious if ASW will have rep. GG will probably be a side, and BB CT isn't exactly well received... Unless for some reason, BBCS comes out in March-Aprilish.

I will most likely be going for Tekken. Spirit Juice, you are godlike, we are going drinking together, preferrably with Wuku, and getting mad women like we did last year. Caesar's Palace, woaah. Fuck MMs, let's shoot craps imo

Not sure If I'm going yet, but I'm glad that the venue's actually on the strip this year. Easy access to cheap(er) food should help my wallet not get raped so hard by Las Vegas.

Unless for some reason, BBCS comes out in March-Aprilish.

if there isn't an official tourney, chances are a side tourney will be ran on someone's cab. i recall that being the case for bb last year at least.

oh and hey i'll actually go this year

Fuck yeah, let's all go to Club Pure afterwards. :kitty: Correction: Let's all wait in line for an hour only to get turned away at the door because Hellmonkey doesn't know how to dress up for clubbing. :v: