Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boss

Slayer AC match vids

Hey everybody, I'm extremely new here, but I have looked around here for a bit. I was wondering if you guys had any Slayer videos you can share. I've looked around youtube, but I can't find anything recent and I have checked around Slayer's section and match-ups section. If you can help me out I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

MacArthur Blunts: Thanks, I really need a lot of those videos so I can learn what and when to use those in a match. Anyone got a recent youtube vid of either Kubo or Niga from acho? I already got those 3 Kubo Ownage vids and I need Niga's for reference. I'll check out Dr. Kooooo on youtube later. IMO, getting specific search results on youtube has been hard on me lately. EasyModeNub: I'll try that later If I can remember it. *takes notes* Thanks! rtl42: I think I did got a few from his channel. I'll get more later, just Kubo and Niga hopefully. Thanks!

MacArthur Blunts: Thanks! I'm downloading the vids right now :D. Now, what I need is a good jap stick which I don't have. Any suggestions for the affordable jap sticks? I don't care how it looks just as long as its tough and jap tourney quality.

Gonna check that link out tomorrow cuz its really late here and my eyes hurt. oh before I forget..what is "abare"? forgive me, i'm still new here. thanks!

For most characters Abare is the reward (combo dmg) off of randomly confirmed hit. For Slayer it's confirming random hits into bareback anal rape.