Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boss

Slayer AC match vids

That mappa punch ->K x3 into air combo shit was sick. That's the ONE thing I still have trouble doing with Slayer. I need to work on that.

Too bad it black beated. I've only done gold beat mappa K x3 on potemkin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CuenswtIzE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaPzx7r4cSI

2 of my vids from nebraska, will post the others as soon as they go up on youtube

besides the fact that i need to work on my links and i dropped my dust combo, any input greatly appreciated :D

I was really mad you lost to that Millia >_>. Why don't you burst? The only thing I see is that you're not aggressive, and you lack Mac and Cheese combos. I'll see you at C3.

trust me i was wayyyyy madder at myself then you are at me about losing to that millia >.<. but honestly i was too defensive against that millia because i have never fought a millia so i had no idea when to get in on her and when to back off so i was trying to play it easy.

whenever i fight millia or any fast character with blah def.. i just think.. "I AM GONA HIT YOU!!! AND YOU GONA DIE AFTER WHEN I HIT YOU!" kind of attitude.. :V... i laughed when gin?? i think that is what the SL player name was went for eien no tsubasa super on wake up :V... lol... and he got it the 2nd time and did the super super combo :yaaay: lmfao... that feels so american style :vbang:

learn to deactivate the nets... other comment is probably same, but looking better :) keep up the good work. after you get basic combos down go for better combos :V..

learn to deactivate the nets... other comment is probably same, but looking better :) keep up the good work. after you get basic combos down go for better combos :V..

Thanks, sorry still pretty new with Slayer. Better combos as in combos involving HS or??

Also, what are good ways of deactivating nets? I usually just jump and FD into them lol.:kitty:

well spaced jK standing 5K basically you poke at the net so it activates. while it wont hit you. stuff like that. better combo as in if you land ur counter hits, learn to follow them up with stuff like CH jH -> eitehr ur 5H it or 5S -> combo instead of doing 5PPP to air combo cause 5P makes ur combo dmg weak, only thing i would use 5P and stuff is because i am out of options to use to relaunch or start the combo so i would use it :V or certain character specific combos involving the 5P but overall i would try to use sparingly cause dmg output is bad overall... compared to using stuff like 5k 5S 5H etc..

Guiltygear.se has been updated now with some vids from the swedish GG-tournament Showdown in Lund 2 that happened like two weeks ago, I did decent concerning it was my first time playing a wide variety of the cast since AC was released.

Anyhow, i recommend you check it out, the tournament was a blast and Shinjin has done a good job as always making it hype in writing as well. :eng101:

Keep in mind that the swedish community is rather small but growing so remember that skill level difference is quite huge between the top and bottom, so no flame on my up and coming slayer apprentice Neophos. :v:

Enjoy.

best slayer match? they all belong to kubo to me

i could have sworn this thread was about AC. kubo is great but he's no niga and i don't think he plays AC. if so, please post sum of his matches.

i saw that match a while back, it was pretty good match for getting hype! i think one time i watched it before i went to a ranbat :P and i was like i am ready for some COMBOS!!, though i still dropped a lot of combos :psyduck:

AFAIK, Niga's AC Slayer had been too agressive and such. AFAIK Kubo wasn't that consistent either, but when he did play well, his Slayer looked like THE real Slayer.

whats slayer in kanji/katakana so I can do youtube searches for that? スレイヤー is apparently how you spell it with katakana (I think thats right) thanks to wiki- is there anything else I should be searching for?

スレイヤー is apparently how you spell it with katakana (I think thats right) thanks to wiki- is there anything else I should be searching for?

alll that i know of is Either they go by the Player name in either Hiragana/Katakana/Romaji/Kanji or they go by SL or ur Katakana For Slayer, and i dont htink they have a kanji for that.