Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhaethonH

[6/12 2v2] [6/26 Singles] - NorCal BlazBlue Ranbat Season γ-3

So anyone gonna be at mgl tomorrow for special to get some practice?

I have a feeling it's going to be us and a few random people.

NO! Now it's gonna be boring lol. Its just me and erik doing whatever.

Erik is just gonna get his ass beat the entire time XD...

btw.. Asking again guys.. Does ANYONE have an extra bed/couch for me to crash at for the 3/13 doubles night? I'm willing to pay, price negotiable. I'm serious guys, I can't ride my bike like a freakin maniac all over the bay area in one day man... :(

today was hella fun in MGL :D I brought my RAEP FAEC Ragna with the Pink/Black to MGL.Got raped by Hazama and Arakune mostly .-. and Tager just surprised 720'd me:psyduck: But i did manage to do some Double Belial Edge combos just like Kaqn... I'm so happy!

I'll be able to make the 2v2, but unfortunately 3/27 I have plans with people coming to the bay from out of town for the weekend, so I more than likely will not attend that ranbat single. ~Chun

Thanks Derek, you're a real pal for letting me stay :333 I'll be recording random stuff there. But if Fred is coming I'll leave the match recording to him.

Oh. o: Didn't know that. Well I guess that means I don't have to worry about finding a teammate. ^_^ I read all the other stuff like time, date and pot split. I just didn't read the BORING stuff, like tournament RULES and LAWS. :yaaay::vbang: