Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhaethonH

[6/12 2v2] [6/26 Singles] - NorCal BlazBlue Ranbat Season γ-3

Pretty soon Kelvin will be dashing across SVGL on the ground and flying into the air with a flaming uppercut. Also wearing lots of leather. And red sunglasses.

Most impressive thing I've seen on CS so far is Sanchez (in socal) playing Jin, but flowcharting SFIV Ken. It's how he plays in tournament :psyduck:

Tournaments need to happen on days when I'm not working. D:

You need to not work on the day the tournament is happening :333

"Callin in sick... caught the case of the.. furries.." :kitty:

Pretty soon Kelvin will be dashing across SVGL on the ground and flying into the air with a flaming uppercut. Also wearing lots of leather. And red sunglasses.

and white hair. Can't forget teh hair!

:cool:

Are you going to be participating in this weekend's event, scott?

Reminder: free BBCS, all night, as prep for the tourney. Tomorrow, at my place. Show up if you know where that is, please send a PM if you don't and want an invite. :)

When are people going to show up at SVGL on Saturday? I might come earlier than usual to use up those credits on the game card I got last tournament.

I've already called in 'absent' for three weeks in a row. D:

Wat. D:

wth have you been doing?! XD

Reminder: free BBCS, all night, as prep for the tourney. Tomorrow, at my place. Show up if you know where that is, please send a PM if you don't and want an invite. :)

I have a feeling I'm gonna be up all night D:

When are people going to show up at SVGL on Saturday? I might come earlier than usual to use up those credits on the game card I got last tournament.

I'm gonna be stuck at SVGL all day since I can't stay at dereks all morning.. but I'm not much of a fight.. Ughh panda express here I come :v:

Wat. D:

wth have you been doing?! XD

Going to school, prepping up for the NorCal GGAC/MBAA ranbat, going to BBCS ranbat and 'dinner' appointments.

edit: Oh yeah, and I don't think I can come early to play BBCS on Saturday. I have way too many appointments to follow up. :(

Going to school, prepping up for the NorCal GGAC/MBAA ranbat, going to BBCS ranbat and 'dinner' appointments.

edit: Oh yeah, and I don't think I can come early to play BBCS on Saturday. I have way too many appointments to follow up. :(

Ok.. Can you make it to the pre-tourney casuals the night before? I want to record the loop footage since I'm not down there that often.. 3:

Record loop footage = record anti-hype = counter intuitive? :[ No one wants to see 7k via taunt loops anymore. :[ All the hype is recording Bang's 7.5k FRKZ j4C loops now. :]

I'm not just recording loop footage for the fun of it, its for the Taokaka forums, where player's want to perfect timing and inputs of the loop. Of course its boring, but its Tao's lifeline. I'm gonna record other stuff too lol. Its not like "I LIEK TEH LEWPZ DUN CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE".. I record everything, just like last time. Unless my flip craps out again :v:... I'm gonna be staying at Derek's and recording matches all night btw :/ If anyone does 7.5k FRKZ combo's with Bang during the doubles, I'll buy you a snickers bar. Bets on. :kitty: Unless you're allergic to peanuts :v:

I was kidding Rin :yaaay: They're what Tao needs, I totally get it. And I can't do it. I don't even think I'd get one rep, much less would activate FRKZ. :psyduck: Maybe another time. :yaaay:

Bang is about as unhype as you can get.

Because he's high tier? Or because he's Bang.. :v:

btw Dacid, how about if you just PLAY as bang during the tourney and activate FRKZ, I'll treat you to Panda Express- >:3