Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhaethonH

[6/12 2v2] [6/26 Singles] - NorCal BlazBlue Ranbat Season γ-3

regarding which version of st to use:

- the dreamcast version is arcade perfect (the only caveat being that you have to set some dipswitches in the option menu after you've beaten the game with every character but, hey, these saves are all over the internet!)

- i have a dreamcast and two ps2 converters, but i realize that this is only one setup :(

- so uh, everyone buy converters for your dreamcasts i guess? that or we play that hd romhack shit...

# Texas : Arcade UFO

BLAZBLUE CUNTINUUM SHFT

# Texas : Planet Zero

STREET FIGHTER IV

BLAZBLUE CUNTINUUM SHFT

This could not possibly be on accident, could it?

Double post: http://www.facebook.com/notes/tougeki-super-battle-opera-/worldwide-regional-preliminary-round-information/108741075825595

So guys. Gamecenter EX - the San Mateo arcade - is, supposidely, open AND hosting SBO spots for SST4 and T6. I was, relatively, oblivious to this and now I'm going on a road trip tomorrow to check it out.

Holy crap! There's an arcade in san mateo? And it's less than 2 miles from me? I'm hitting that place up tonight and checking it out.

He might have misspelled SSF4?

According to their website, they have BBCS.

WAT WAT WAT WAT WA-

I'm going. :3

John, confirm that shit. If they have BBCS there, I'm gonna be a happeh panda :333 that'll be the closest arcade with BBCS to me.

I'm going to go to the san mateo arcade tomorrow since I actually have a day off. I hope to talk to myung to see his vision to manifest his arcade to greater lengths. Also, the arcade will, more than likely, not be open yet.

But I do want to check out how his arcade will look like. in all likelihood, we will move our tournaments there. :3 I can finally play on a head to head cab without bashing my arm against the 1 pl side. :3

John, I saved you a trip.

I found 47 So. B St, and it is closed. It's behind a Thai restaurant called something silly like "Bow Thai", and realty signs are still up in the window. There's not even a "coming soon!" banner or anything.

I found 47 So. B St, and it is closed. It's behind a Thai restaurant called something silly like "Bow Thai", and realty signs are still up in the window. There's not even a "coming soon!" banner or anything.

At least this part made me smile in this otherwise sad post.

That's what I thought. He, supposedly, still needs to get the building up to code. Either way, I was thinking of going tomorrow to check how the construction was doing.

Hope I can get in touch with Myung... D:

For some reason, I think if you bursted out in maniacal laughter, I would've gotten that in two seconds :v: But it was still funny :lol:

Maybe I should fix the info...

The last 720 punish on his 22d unblockable really sucks. I feel his pain. It USUALLY works... but some people 720 mash like an asshole on that, like Coopa.

Maybe I should fix the info...

It stops resets from Tsubaki. And I was mashing silently, so he wouldn't hear.

:gonk:

That theme should be reserved for the astrals, IMHO

ESPECIALLY Litchi's; the reference is clear cut

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DOWNER. LET HIM HAVE HIS FUN

YOU... YOU NERD! :arg: WITH A GIRLFRIEND! :psyduck:

It stops resets from Tsubaki. And I was mashing silently, so he wouldn't hear.

I was being sarcastic :3

btw DAT JD. HOW WAS IT XD.

My opinion, like, nothing. Lol. Whiskey has one purpose imo. To smack the crap out of you. Btw Spirit what was that Irish Car Bomb thing again? Guiness and whats the mixes? EDIT: I'm on the internet wow.. duh.. nvm.

Of course its like.. totally, contributing to this thread.. yeah..

Their website claims they are open Wednesday through Friday, from 3PM to 12AM, and from 1PM to 1AM on the weekends.