Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhaethonH

[6/12 2v2] [6/26 Singles] - NorCal BlazBlue Ranbat Season γ-3

Well after much looking and tearing up my room I found my camera. Not the best but not the worst. But I can only find a 512mb sd card which is like 30 mins of film. So I guess I could bring my laptop and transfer stuff if we still need a camera. Do we?

Well after much looking and tearing up my room I found my camera. Not the best but not the worst. But I can only find a 512mb sd card which is like 30 mins of film. So I guess I could bring my laptop and transfer stuff if we still need a camera. Do we?

Bring it just in case. Also, I'm practicing my walking 720 right now, so I can show you guys for the tourney.

Unless we're gonna use John's CUP-POD for recording then I think we would need one. The only other person I know who has one is Ginseng and he isn't going so may as well bring it just in case.

John: if you're coming, please be careful with your hygiene (i.e. touching your eyes, nose, etc. and then touching the stick). I have to babysit my nephew in a few days, and it'd be bad if I got sick. :( This goes to all of you too. :o

Confirmed. I'm going. I will either show you a really rusty Tager, or I will show you new universal grappler techniques.

John: if you're coming, please be careful with your hygiene (i.e. touching your eyes, nose, etc. and then touching the stick). I have to babysit my nephew in a few days, and it'd be bad if I got sick. :( This goes to all of you too. :o

Don't worry, I won't wash my hands and I'll slobber all over the stick.

He'll come looking exactly like GGJ's new avy. He'll even mash those DP's.

EDIT: btw hope you guys had fun T____T... I had one of the shittiest, most tiresome days of work I've ever had. And then I keep thinking 60 miles south of me DL players are having fun trollin' each other. Stupid overcaffinated white people :pissed:

Thanks for the games guys. No salt shaker happening today! More like :sadface:

In any case, I still had a cool time hanging out even though I was like a zombie ghost...in front of a house.

It was a shitty day until the ranbat actually started. Then I realized I play better in pressure situations like that as opposed to for fun. Thought I was gonna bomb out the first 2 rounds but I'm glad I got SOMEWHAT far and then Jared went and steamrolled me...Bastard. At least I stuck to my rule of not using the same character twice in a match. Helped me focus a lot more instead of sitting there going "holy shit I'm Tager, what do I do?!?! YOMI COLL-oh I'm dead..." I would be more excited about getting top 8 if there had been more than 12 people...Still good games people!

I wanna how how the nachos went later?

Videos should be up within a week or two since im swamped with end of the quarter school stuff.

Tell me if you need any help.

Willie, I support passing off the footage to Rin. He's good with video editing, and the other tournament vids are on his channel. Your camera though, so definitely your choice.

Scott, thanks again for everything. Everyone really appreciates you coming down and helping to run the tournaments. We know it's not an easy drive for you, but appreciate that you keep making the trip every month.

Cheese Fries were a bad idea last night.

Good games otherwise.

I learned today I have much more to practice.

See you at Fanime, perhaps.

~Chun

Willy, I'll try to get you a picture of the brackets soon so you have an easier time labeling videos.

Alright Willy, you got a couple things to do, i'll do the rest. First, have Scott send you the brackets whenever you have time, and try to label the video's as best you can. If you lost track of the order, sometimes you can right-click the video file, check on properties, and then see "Date/Time created". Then you can see when you hit the record button, and you can order the video's easier maybe.

Second, unless you're driving allll way up to San Rafael (lol..), then you should upload the matches on a uploading site like mediafire. Again, if there are waaay too many matches, just upload the best, or just the grand finals. Whatever you have time for. Remember, it'll take awhile for them to upload, so like que a whole bunch before you go to school and just leave your computer on or something.

If all goes well, I can just grab them, clean them up, and have them on YT in a couple days.