Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EndOfDreamz

[CS1] Lambda Video Thread

Crescent loops are harder than I thought they'd be, I'm getting the hang of them though.

Other than that she's not that hard.

Crescent loops are harder than I thought they'd be, I'm getting the hang of them though.

Other than that she's not that hard.

They're not too awful. You have to also learn how to do it online, which is like learning it again

I'm having some issues with certain characters hitboxes and the loop though. Carl, sometimes Litchi, Ragna, Tsubaki, Makato. The TK whiffs over their body if you're close them to them and do 214789. At this point half my TK's are in 9s just from so much practice

I doubt I'll go through the trouble to do them online.

Can you guys organize this video thread? I can never find anything because there soo much junk thought this thread

I doubt I'll go through the trouble to do them online.

Well, you can try the 5C loops instead. Can't find as many opportunities to get it off except from a 236C

Fantastic play from 木・G (who is 木・G, why haven't I heard of him)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11659001

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11659173

Wow, really good, I like his use of A parser, but I don't think it would work out too well for us, what with American style play and all..

I like seeing good Lamb play outside of corner loop :)

Match vs. Zong_one should be up eventually.

:arg:

Twice in one tournament is completely unacceptable.

I do, however, think we played SomE heLLz Of a MatCHEs theRE, Yo.

good play Sev. though i couldn't help but notice you probably would have won a round or two if you did 5c mash 6c instead of the tk loop. but you're miles better than me, so i can't really say. haha.

Opponents are terrified of Goro's 6D. Seriously, he just throws them out there and doesn't get punished for it because they might be 5D and if you dash into 5D you eat some nice damage if he has meter, and free damage / pushback if not. He's not the most fun to watch (that G earlier in the thread, with the hyper-aggressive Lambda, was hella fun) but god damn does he know how to zone well.

God, I can't believe I ever disrespected Goro. He's so awesome :D

I liked how he messed up the TK loop and did the 2DD to squeeze enough damage to win

That wasn't him messing up the TK loop against Fumo. 2DD hits arakune after TK crescent in the corner. You can actually do 2DD > TK crescent as a loop against him.

That wasn't him messing up the TK loop against Fumo. 2DD hits arakune after TK crescent in the corner. You can actually do 2DD > TK crescent as a loop against him.

I was trying the 2DD in training and wondering if I was getting the timing off. Didn't realize it was character specific

If you guys want to see even better melee, just wait till I upload some matches tomorrow. That match was great in the third round, but I whiffed and dropped too many times. The ones I'll be uploading won't have any noticeable drops or whiffs =/

Here's 2 fun matches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-PrgPzIaw

http://www.youtube.com/user/AimekiAlasean?feature=mhum#p/u/5/8T3d3ZWrwZk

My theory is if your opponent is just going to block, you might as well throw some TK feints in there. It doesn't even matter if you do 2147D~C > 3C, or 2147D~C > 2147D. The point is to just screw with them so they start getting into the mentality of blocking. And if your opponent is blocking, Lambda has enough tools to break down his defence.