Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

ConvoltedStyle, the sushi from that place you mentioned is VERY good. I might get addicted to these more than my love for double downs (although my colon doesn't love double downs)

You cant beat 30 pieces of Sushi for $4.00 and you know your only allowed to eat 12 Double Downs in a year right.

ConvoltedStyle, you HAVE to see this Ibuki strat/combo vid Let me know when you have your copy of SSF4, so I can come by and practice with you. I'm a bit disappointed that Juri is more of a lame out character and not really that offensive but I still like her :P. I've been having a blast with Ibuki, so we'll see how far it goes :D

Also, for the record, T.Hawk is cheating the hardest out of them all. FUCK him and his condor dive!

I think I'm just gonna focus on playing Starcraft II beta until CS comes out. I think I'll come to casuals and stuff to hang out, but don't expect me to even play super in casuals. I'm that mad at the game.

ConvoltedStyle, you HAVE to see this Ibuki strat/combo vid Let me know when you have your copy of SSF4, so I can come by and practice with you. I'm a bit disappointed that Juri is more of a lame out character and not really that offensive but I still like her :P. I've been having a blast with Ibuki, so we'll see how far it goes :D

Also, for the record, T.Hawk is cheating the hardest out of them all. FUCK him and his condor dive!

O your late on this video. I favorited this 4 days ago lol. Also T-Hawk be raping Ibuki like its ok, but I got something for that mofo when the game comes out and I actually have time to practice.

O your late on this video. I favorited this 4 days ago lol. Also T-Hawk be raping Ibuki like its ok, but I got something for that mofo when the game comes out and I actually have time to practice.

I should have known that cheatin' ConvoltedStyle would already be looking for some cheatin' Ibuki strats. lol, j/k. I'll be in the lab practicing most of the today and when I can get another mass casual session at my house, I'll let everyone know.

@ SimpleKiss: Get that Starcraft II game leveled up!

*Condor spire keyon*

I should have known that cheatin' ConvoltedStyle would already be looking for some cheatin' Ibuki strats. lol, j/k. I'll be in the lab practicing most of the today and when I can get another mass casual session at my house, I'll let everyone know.

@ SimpleKiss: Get that Starcraft II game leveled up!

pulling a byron I see.

@ SimpleKiss: law has those crazy combos that just work. dem law combos

Super Turbo Tier list:

Dhalsim (Gian)+27

Boxer (Tsuji)+19

Claw (ARG)+18

Ryu (Gotoh)+15

Chun-Li (Nuki) +13.5

Guile (Muteki)+9

DeeJay (yaya)+5

Dictator (Taira)-5

E.Honda (Kusumondo)-5.5

Sagat (yaya)-5.5

Ken (Aniken)-7.5

Fei-Long (Yuubou)-7.5

Zangief (Gunze)-16

Blanka (Komoda) -18.5

Cammy (Nakamura)-18.5

T.Hawk (K)-22.5

Now:

Nobody Told Pony Zangief was bad

Nobody Told Noguchi Fei Long isn't a real character

BLANKA! NO! NOT THE HEADBITE!

You'd never see this shit happen in SF4, or Super.

that explains it. He was probably thinking of "Convoluted"

It was supposed to be Convolute, but it didn't sound cool, So it became Convolted... But anyways I hear about this SC2.... How is that ho?