Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Working. I caved and bought super though. I've literally played it like 2 hours though since I purchased it saturday when I got off work (finally.) I'm mad that I was too tired to drive to myrtle beach. In my defense, it was 3pm and I was exhausted.

Yeah, providence heart & sole is an all women's race. That sounds awesome, being around 1500 women. But you forget. They're women. Thank god I dont have a vagina. There were a lot of women this weekend that had sand in theirs. It's a good problem to have from a business perspective though, we had a great turnout (which means big paycheck, $$ yadig?)

Sorry they didn't need you on site dwaine. But then again, I dont know if you wanted to even mess with that, even if they were gonna pay you. Then again, there were lots of bitches... In running shorts... Though, some of them you couldn't unsee :gonk:

Got my new computer today. Took a lunch break just to pick it up and set it up. Holy fucking shit dude. When I ordered it online it looked so nice and compact. When I saw the box my eyes fell out their sockets. The tower is pretty fucking big. And to think, it looked so small in the picture.

it all good tho. I didn't really feel like getting up at 6am. Myrtle Beach was mad fun tho. what you doing for Cinco de Mayo? Me and spring raid are trying to do something. dont invite keyon cuz he bitchmade and counter pick with zangief.

@ simplekiss: I'll have the money tomorrow for that graphics card. Just let me know when its cool to come by.

7:30 sounds good. I sent you a friend request on xbl btw.

So guys I think I'm going to animazement cuz GAMME was canceled. the dude that was running it was a scam artist. the thread on srk is crazy right now. I would have been mad if i pre reg and got a plane/hotel ticket. Gakman do you have a hotel yet. If you need me to get one, let me know.

So guys I think I'm going to animazement cuz GAMME was canceled. the dude that was running it was a scam artist. the thread on srk is crazy right now. I would have been mad if i pre reg and got a plane/hotel ticket. Gakman do you have a hotel yet. If you need me to get one, let me know.

I'm so glad I procrastinated on buying my ticket. Goddamn, that thread is fucking nuts.

@ SimpleKiss: Do you mind if I maybe bring a case of beer to the apartment? I haven't chilled out with you in a while and we can at least do a bit of drinking to make up for last weekend. I'm glad I procrastinated too. I can just imagine how many people are salty in that thread. I don't even wanna look at it.

@ AwardTour: I'm liking the idea of going to Animazement myself. It's guaranteed to be stupid fun, if everyone comes on the trip.

@ ConvoltedStyle: Your Chun li is gay, lol. But naw, gg's yesterday. I guess now with GAMME being canceled, you can definitely hang out with your long distance friends now. I would have wanted you go to Animazement for that reason anyway.

@ SimpleKiss: Do you mind if I maybe bring a case of beer to the apartment? I haven't chilled out with you in a while and we can at least do a bit of drinking to make up for last weekend. I'm glad I procrastinated too. I can just imagine how many people are salty in that thread. I don't even wanna look at it.

@ AwardTour: I'm liking the idea of going to Animazement myself. It's guaranteed to be stupid fun, if everyone comes on the trip.

@ ConvoltedStyle: Your Chun li is gay, lol. But naw, gg's yesterday. I guess now with GAMME being canceled, you can definitely hang out with your long distance friends now. I would have wanted you go to Animazement for that reason anyway.

Yeah sure, as long as it's in moderation. Dwaine and Keyon are invited to hang out too.

Yeah sure, as long as it's in moderation. Dwaine and Keyon are invited to hang out too.

don't want david looking like this:tumblr_kz8d48r6s11qbrus1o1_500.gif

Yo David, I'm going to be getting off work early today. You can drop by anytime after 4pm. Sorry I didn't answer your text yesterday, I got home from work and passed out lol.

@ SimpleKiss: Thanks again for taking me to see Iron Man this weekend. The movie ended up being better than I anticipated.

Hey man its np. I mean, *some* people just be goin to the movies and not invitin' other people. It's okay, though. So it's like fuck it. Jaguar and I will go watch that shit.

@keyon, yo, it's been nearly two months since Final Round... Can you believe it? damn. Hmmmm.... *strokes chin.*

hey jaguar, this is why I listen to NPR: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126539134&ps=cprs

Listen to it sometime if you got 20 something minutes. It's a powerful story.

I can kinda understand why her family would want for their children not to be aware of that situation just yet.

Anyone know a site to find some good Japanese Millia Rage gameplay?

I can kinda understand why her family would want for their children not to be aware of that situation just yet.

Anyone know a site to find some good Japanese Millia Rage gameplay?

The idea that our justice system publically executed a potentially innocent man rages me.

Think of it. Some white bitch in the 60s, bangin the shit out of the dude. Her husband catches her

"I was being raped!" Cuz she's a horny, racist, embaressed white bitch.

Court finds him guilty in literally 2 and a half minutes. And all the evidence is he says she says. even white rapists didn't get executed - let alone publically. But naw. can't have that. Put that nigger in the electric chair let the whole country watch the shit.

Fucking rages me. I hope that bitch is in Hell getting raped by a big black demon named Ububuu.

Hate bitches. So much.

@ SimpleKiss: That kinda shit makes me upset, but I feel even worse for the white woman. Like you said, what goes around comes around and I'm sure she won't be enjoying hell

@ CS: I liked that Hazama player in the first round of that vid. Too bad Litchi rape followed shortly afterward :( I just typed in "gamechariot Millia" and got some vid results, so I'm good for now

Here's a vid of a Millia player raping Dizzy