Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

a-cho is another arcade that might have some good shit. You can also check the guilty pleasures forum, there's always match vids going down in there.

Fucking rages me. I hope that bitch is in Hell getting raped by a big black demon named Ububuu.

lol, fuck that she would probably like that..... Hope she got reincarnated as obama's toilet seat so he can take a shit and piss on her everyday...

Since this thread hasn't been touched in a couple days *res thread.*

Fuck you Keyon. Fuck you

1000x fuck you. Fuck you fuck you afdskj;sfljkjka;lkjfljkf

Fukckckckckckcckkkkkkkkkkkkk

asdl;fj;l

I hate you. Fuck bein the hakumen moderator. My only goal is to knock you into the loser's brackets in CS at least once. I'm going to practice that game 30 hours a day. I quit my fuckin job to get good at it. Just to beat you. You hear me *shakes fist* I'll finish you!

@ Keyon: I'm mad at what you were doing to me in SCIV yesterday. Taki made me look rather free :( I WILL have my rematch and I'm practicing my Amy combos again.

I'm mad that I missed Mr. Hennessy yesterday. Jaguar, you didn't say nothing about drinking to me on xbl.

Still probably wouldn't have gone though.. :x

I kinda wanna start having casuals again at my place to get some CS practice in and let those other people play *that* game. But work has been nuts this whole month. I'm on my "lunchbreak" right now, eating a subway sandwich at my desk and filing registrations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4xHU86Pu4 Hey David since you were interested in Vanguard Princess I figured this game would catch your eye too. I used my Main as the example since I already had a combo video of her lol. And SimpleKiss you didnt say Fuckity Fuck Fuck in your statement. Also David this is how I feel about SC4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUAufXa0Pvc

Was wonderin if yall would wanna have casuals at my place tonight around 7, 7:30. Was also thinkin of ordering pizza and picking up some soda/booze + paper cups and shit. I'd order from Pizza hut and none of that thin crust bullshit. It'd be on me too.

You have my condolances Keyon. That's a really sad thing. I could only imagine the things your friend went through overseas, to drive himself to do such a thing. RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plPUeWXMag&playnext_from=TL&videos=jrGy6vjAKWo&feature=recentf I think you should try this game out too David. Also thanks again for coming to the Memorial with us. You really didnt have to considering the fact that you didnt even know the guy. I really appreciate it.

That game does look fun. When I'm bored one day, I'll try it out. Also, n/p with me coming to the Memorial. I just wanted to make sure you guys were alright and to give my condolences as well.

I've also been touching up on my Millia stick and it's looking good. I've already ordered the plexi and artwork, but I'm just touching it up before I submit it. I also plan on getting new buttons for it too :)

You have my condolances Keyon. That's a really sad thing. I could only imagine the things your friend went through overseas, to drive himself to do such a thing. RIP.

Thanks, but honestly Im sure it was his drug issues more so........

Lol I saw that shit in the Fei Long thread; too bad they gonna go play him and realize he takes a lot of effort with no reward. Then they'll go back to ken and ryu.

I just submitted my artwork for my stick to be printed. This is the design that I will be using. I was going to use the other Millia artwork I had before, but it looked too grainy when blown up 100%. I like the pose for this one more anyway ^___^ I'm also going to order 6 blue buttons and a blue balltop.

I just submitted my artwork for my stick to be printed. This is the design that I will be using. I was going to use the other Millia artwork I had before, but it looked too grainy when blown up 100%. I like the pose for this one more anyway ^___^ I'm also going to order 6 blue buttons and a blue balltop.

sweet template. I'm being lazy and not send my bayonetta template yet.

dat_2.png

Yo here is the May 2010 kof 2002 um tier list

S:Geese (If legal), K', King, Nameless, EX Takuma, Kasumi, Jhun

A:Yuri, Billy,Bao, Choi, Kula, Benimaru, Mature, Andy, Clark, May Lee, Chris

B:Athena, O. Yashiro, Seth, Angel, Kim, Kyo-2, EX Robert, Heidern, Vice

C: Yashiro, Kyo, Ramon, Terry, Whip, Kyo-1, Ralf, Joe, Chin, others I haven't listed basically go here

D: O. Shermie, Vanessa, EX Kensou

Some things I read that may were interesting to me:

Yuri is debated as S tier usually.

Nerfs to Venessa becuase she was top tier made her bottem tier... He combos don't do near as much damage as they used to.

Kula moves have the same properties that made her good in regular 2002 but the damage nerf droped her to A tier instead of S

@ SimpleKiss: I was surprised to even stumble across this pic on google :-D It was on some japanese website

@ Gak: I had no idea that Nameless was S tier. I'll have to play him some more now, lol. I knew Takuma was fuckin' cheatin! That guys is too good.

@ AwardTour: lol, did you make any tweaks to your template or do you like it the way it is?

@ AwardTour: lol, did you make any tweaks to your template or do you like it the way it is?

dude I like the the template the way it is.

dude I like the the template the way it is.

Glad to hear that ^___^

@ Keyon: Sorry about yesterday. I actually went home to finish off a pizza, ended up watching the Magic vs Celtics game and fell asleep. Thanks again for showing me some stuff with Millia. I haven't had so much fun with Guilty in a while. Those matches against me and Jacob was a learning experience each round. I just have to get more practice in with your guys. I'm sure I'll be over your place again for more practice.

I got GG:AC today and I've been practicing with Millia using my TvC stick. It felt a bit awkward at first, but my execution didn't really change much from using the pad. I've been practicing her tick throw setups and that air combo Keyon showed me. The Millia thread also hasn't been that bad either

I got GG:AC today and I've been practicing with Millia using my TvC stick. It felt a bit awkward at first, but my execution didn't really change much from using the pad. I've been practicing her tick throw setups and that air combo Keyon showed me. The Millia thread also hasn't been that bad either

So it runs fine on the Wii, huh? ;o

So it runs fine on the Wii, huh? ;o

Yep, the game runs great. I've finally got her air combo down, but looping consistently it will take more practice.