Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Ah yes!! More people are coming to the Dark SIDE.... Muhahaha!!

lol, I guess you can say that. The only game I've been wanting to play today is Guilty Gear, although I did practice a bit of Juri today for the ranbat tomorrow. It's like once you spend so much time perfecting your combos and timing, it makes you want to play GG more.

your play :MI: too.... (Knockdown, 236HS (Low Dust/ 6H) into air combo...(this is a big reason why people say she's good) master it well lol (also Tic throws)

Hey SimpleKiss, I was just on SRK in the Akuma thread and someone sigged this comment from you. "Herp Derp, DP FADC Ultra. Time to watch Gorilla Face Ryu throw a poorly animated purple fireball that takes longer than a BB combo, real talk." -Simplekiss LoL

@ JamsLegs: I'll keep that in mind while I'm practicing more of her combos and setups today. This ho's health is too low for me not do have a great mix-up game and nice combos

@ ConvoltedStyle: lol @ SimpleKiss making classic quotes again XD

Yo Phillip, you left your duffle bag with your stick and things in it at my place. It's sitting on my counter at home. I get off work this afternoon around 6 pm and that's when you can come pick it up.

I feel pretty good that I got two consecutive reps in on Millia's corner loop against Sol. The part that I had issues with the most was juggling him up high enough to combo the dust back to back.

Part of Millia's mid screen air combo has finally been engraved in my muscle memory (6K > 6S > 2H > j.K > j.D > IAD > j.k > j.D > IAD > j.D xx Hair Pin > 2H > j.P > j.K ) I'll usually just freestyle the end of the combo, depending on the character.

I'll be practicing some of May's combos, later in the week.

I feel pretty good that I got two consecutive reps in on Millia's corner loop against Sol. The part that I had issues with the most was juggling him up high enough to combo the dust back to back.

Part of Millia's mid screen air combo has finally been engraved in my muscle memory (6K > 6S > 2H > j.K > j.D > IAD > j.k > j.D > IAD > j.D xx Hair Pin > 2H > j.P > j.K ) I'll usually just freestyle the end of the combo, depending on the character.

I'll be practicing some of May's combos, later in the week.

Im so proud to hear this ^^ Also I did find some character sheets, but they are class specific. Right now Im sorting them out. So if you guys still want to play this weekend I'll tell you what classes I have already. Ok after doing all this sorting I actually dont have any classe specific ones, but we do have regular ones. So we dont have a problem.

I would be great, if we can play some more Guilty Gear this weekend. I also see what you mean by using Millia's HS during her combos more often. It seems to help deal larger damage without so many hits. I've also been practicing a few combos on some female and other members of the cast. I'm getting a somewhat general concept of what combos I can and can't do on characters, but it will come in time.

Going to Augusta was apart of my weekend plan, but shit came up. I had to spend a good chunk of my paycheck taking care of a family member today, which I don't mind, but I'll be sorta on the broke side again ;_; I can also forget about the Greenville tourney, although I'm sure no one would have showed up for TvC.

After work today, I'll probably come by your house and bring my DS with me.

I would be great, if we can play some more Guilty Gear this weekend. I also see what you mean by using Millia's HS during her combos more often. It seems to help deal larger damage without so many hits. I've also been practicing a few combos on some female and other members of the cast. I'm getting a somewhat general concept of what combos I can and can't do on characters, but it will come in time.

Going to Augusta was apart of my weekend plan, but shit came up. I had to spend a good chunk of my paycheck taking care of a family member today, which I don't mind, but I'll be sorta on the broke side again ;_; I can also forget about the Greenville tourney, although I'm sure no one would have showed up for TvC.

After work today, I'll probably come by your house and bring my DS with me.

We should definitely have some D&D at my house this weekend. You can bring guilty too, maybe even get in some reps of CS while we're at it.

We should definitely have some D&D at my house this weekend. You can bring guilty too, maybe even get in some reps of CS while we're at it.

Ok I think the dice are at Pat's house from the last time we played. Im gonna double check and call Pat just to make sure. And even if they are at Pat's Im still willing to play GG/CS. Im tired of taking overheads, going for option selects, not Instant Air Dashing, not Instant Blocking, dropping combos, not breaking throws, and Arakune getting hit in his slime.

Alright, sounds good. We can play Monopoly deal at his house :D. I'll bring my copy of GGAC and TvC Sticks ,if we're using Dondi's Wii.

Today I played SSF4 with one of my friends for the first time since last week and couldn't play any longer than 15 minutes. I hope people don't think I hate SSF4 now, it's just that I'll only mess with it casually now. A lot of peeps on my friends list where like "Damn, I didn't know you felt that way about SF" and most of them are fans of the series.

Alright, sounds good. We can play Monopoly deal at his house :D. I'll bring my copy of GGAC and TvC Sticks ,if we're using Dondi's Wii.

Today I played SSF4 with one of my friends for the first time since last week and couldn't play any longer than 15 minutes. I hope people don't think I hate SSF4 now, it's just that I'll only mess with it casually now. A lot of peeps on my friends list where like "Damn, I didn't know you felt that way about SF" and most of them are fans of the series.

Well Im sure if you explain it to them. They will understand how you really feel. I know you dont hate the game. You're just on a mini break from it or is there a better way to put it lol. Personally I came to the conclusion that I over think every little thing I do in that game. When I could just do this simple thing, but I feel like there is somethng better I could be doing. Then I look it up and all I really have to do is c.mp to blah blah and go really >.>.

I love HDR and ST. I was 6 year old kid and I'd pick guile and play my dad in World Warrior all day, He played Ken.

HDR is what brought me back to the fighting game scene. My whole life i've casually played fighting games but always wanted to kind of get serious. SF4, I was so hype when it came out. When I first saw Daigo do a DP fadc Ultra... I was like omfggggg I want to play this game... how naive I was.

Also, I've been wating I-No matches in the Guilty Pleasures forum. She looks like a lot of fun.

SimpleKiss GG Main: Slayer

inevitable Subs: Potemkin, I-No, Johnny (Maybe?)

The more I understand Guilty, the More I like the rest of the cast.

Well Im sure if you explain it to them. They will understand how you really feel. I know you dont hate the game. You're just on a mini break from it or is there a better way to put it lol. Personally I came to the conclusion that I over think every little thing I do in that game. When I could just do this simple thing, but I feel like there is somethng better I could be doing. Then I look it up and all I really have to do is c.mp to blah blah and go really >.>.

Pro Ryu Strats:

vs Cammy - Cr.MP beats half her movelist, downback beats the rest of it - then just DP her

Vs. Fei Long - Throw Fireball, buffer DP, if they chicken wing - mash it. If Fei Long actually knocks you down - Jump or mash dp depending on the situation

Vs. Blanka - Mash Cr. Jab and slowly close distance. Cr. Jab stuffs blank balls. MK Fireball him to death at footsie range, he can't do anything about it.

Basically, Ryu says: I mash cr.jab, cr.mp, fireball, cr.mk, and DP (then FADC it to ultra.) Who the fuck are you?

Pro Ryu Strats:

vs Cammy - Cr.MP beats half her movelist, downback beats the rest of it - then just DP her

Vs. Fei Long - Throw Fireball, buffer DP, if they chicken wing - mash it. If Fei Long actually knocks you down - Jump or mash dp depending on the situation

Vs. Blanka - Mash Cr. Jab and slowly close distance. Cr. Jab stuffs blank balls. MK Fireball him to death at footsie range, he can't do anything about it.

Basically, Ryu says: I mash cr.jab, cr.mp, fireball, cr.mk, and DP (then FADC it to ultra.) Who the fuck are you?

LOL this sounds like my thread except its c.mp to kneckbreaker. I swear thats the punish to everything o.O.

LOL this sounds like my thread except its c.mp to kneckbreaker. I swear thats the punish to everything o.O.

Hmmmmmm, I thought a certain someone told me he was staying away from THAT thread.

@ SimpleKiss: That's dem herp derp pro strats :-D

I finally finished and submitted the bottom artwork for my stick:

link

Hmmmmmm, I thought a certain someone told me he was staying away from THAT thread.

@ SimpleKiss: That's dem herp derp pro strats :-D

Man I came to this conclusion. It is impossible for me to play that game unless im playing Ibuki. I like her that much it upsets me.

Man I came to this conclusion. It is impossible for me to play that game unless im playing Ibuki. I like her that much it upsets me.

I figured as much. my feeling are the same, when it comes to Juri, Ibuki or Cammy. I have to have fun playing a character, otherwise I get turned away from the game too quickly.

You'd be amazed at how much shit Ryu's Crouching Medium punch stops. Then you can combo it into itself, then finish it with a sweep for an untechable knockdown and a punish that just did as much damage as fei Long's BnB combo... Fei doesn't even get to start oki after Rekkas unless you in the corner.

Forward Fierce, Crouching Fierce, Fierce SRK does 330 damage, and it requires Zero meter. Forward Fierce is also safe on block. It's a 1 frame link, but I mean... It does as much damage as Fei's Naked Super, and you can fish for it when you have an opponent scared of cr.mk.

Why the fuck does that do so much damage, easily hit confirmable, and safe on block? Is your opponent in footsie range, and downbacking, scared of godlike cr.mk? then throw out fw.HP. They blocked it? Oh well, time to take advantage of having a 3-frame jab... Or if I have meter throw out DP anyways, and fadc it. Or I can just mash throw button. Because i'm automatically in range to do so.

Oh I decided to dp. Oh shit, they must've hit a button.. Oh well, time to hit em with the herpaderp....

METSU...... IMMA BRAKE THIS GAME FOR YOU-KEN!

Or Hey... I threw out Fw. Fierce, and they thought it was their turn to attack and they took it!. Time to do a meter less 330 damage comb - Oh shit... I have 2 ex bars. Fuck that shit, IM FADCING THIS SHIT INTO....

METSU...... IMMA BRAKE THIS GAME FOR YOU-KEN!

Get scraped faggot. I'm so pro at this game. I fadc'd to metsu.

Yo Simplekiss, what you doing today? If you not busy we should play some CS and that game with the herp derp? i'll probably give you a call around 6ish.

@Convulted Style: why you leveling up while playing monopoly. Why you "Marn"ing me?

Yo Simplekiss, what you doing today? If you not busy we should play some CS and that game with the herp derp? i'll probably give you a call around 6ish.

@Convulted Style: why you leveling up while playing monopoly. Why you "Marn"ing me?

Man I cant help that my Magikarp decided to lvl up while I was robbing you of your assests. lol