Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Yo Simplekiss, what you doing today? If you not busy we should play some CS and that game with the herp derp? i'll probably give you a call around 6ish.

@Convulted Style: why you leveling up while playing monopoly. Why you "Marn"ing me?

Sounds good.

I was looking in the Noel thread and found some interesting combo vids involving her C loop. I also would like to come by simplekiss' house today to play some cs. It feels good to be playing Blazblue again.

Those Guilty Gear and NGBC matches were hype yesterday! SimpleKiss was determined to make those samurais work and wanted Hanzo's head on a plate, lol.

Later today, I'll be looking in the May thread for a couple of strats. I'd really like to make her my sub.

whoa what happened to dl? This *is* dl and not SRK right?

i know I like this shit look like srk. I guess they preparing the boards for when CS drops.

WHOA WHOA WHOA Im not liking where this board is going with this look. Also I told yall Mars People broke.

I'm not too fond of the new skin either. Also, I have to agree with you Mars people. FUCK them pokes!!

I just moved from florida, i'm in the columbia/cayce area and i want to play some guilty gear. I have it 4 the wii tho.... srryz. I also gotz tvc, and for 360 i haz kof 2002 and 98, NGBC, and MVC2. I also have smash which is my "country" of origin...If anyone wants to play any of these games I am down!

I just moved from florida, i'm in the columbia/cayce area and i want to play some guilty gear. I have it 4 the wii tho.... srryz. I also gotz tvc, and for 360 i haz kof 2002 and 98, NGBC, and MVC2. I also have smash which is my "country" of origin...If anyone wants to play any of these games I am down!

Hey what's up dude. We have some Guilty Players here. I myself am learning to play Guilty. I also play Blazblue. Spring_Raid has Guilty for the Wii also. We've been on NGBC for a good minute.

We're having a ranbat this saturday, For Street Fighter 4. There will also be Tekken and a Smash Tournament. PM Spring_Raid for details.

Did everyone read the news today about Makoto and Nu being DLC for Blazblue CS? Judging from the scans, Makoto is DEFINITELY a fan service character, for people who wanted her in the game. That outfit of hers just screams it. Nu, I'm not too surprised about there being DLC for, since her fan base is frickin' huge.

@ coolklm121: Welcome to the community bro :) I'm glad to see that there is another Guilty Gear player in Cola and I have it for the Wii too. I've also got TvC, if you ever want to throw down on that game.

This week at the ranbat, we'll have both KOF 2002 UM and Smash. Since it seems you like both of those games, this would be the week to go :-D I PM'ed you info about the ranbat and how to get there.

@ Spring_Raid haha GG and TVC are the only games i even have for the wii. I'm still new with both but i'm def learnin. I will def be at the ranbat tomorrow as well, gotta get there early for smash. My alias is Guide or ThaGuide or anything "guide" related, tis a reference from when I was in bootcamp. What do you guys go by?

@ Spring_Raid haha GG and TVC are the only games i even have for the wii. I'm still new with both but i'm def learnin. I will def be at the ranbat tomorrow as well, gotta get there early for smash. My alias is Guide or ThaGuide or anything "guide" related, tis a reference from when I was in bootcamp. What do you guys go by?

Everybody just calls me SimpleKiss IRL. -Shrug- I'm the white guy with huge ears, and kinda looks hispanic (i'm italian.)

ConvoltedStyle is Keyon (The dude that look like Rick James when he was skinny)

Spring_Raid is David. You'll know him when you see him. He's very enthusiastic when meeting new people and he'll let you know who he is. He's columbia's Hype man ever since he showed up.

AwardTour is Dwaine. He kinda looks like a lighter skinned cross between Chris Rock and Wayne Brady.

Everyone else I can't make funny ass references about their appearances, and thus, I can't describe them.

The man who looks like a tarantula and says "idunno man" in a low monotone voice is Xavier. His little brother is more fun than he is.

Everybody just calls me SimpleKiss IRL. -Shrug- I'm the white guy with huge ears, and kinda looks hispanic (i'm italian.)

ConvoltedStyle is Keyon (The dude that look like Rick James when he was skinny)

Spring_Raid is David. You'll know him when you see him. He's very enthusiastic when meeting new people and he'll let you know who he is. He's columbia's Hype man ever since he showed up.

AwardTour is Dwaine. He kinda looks like a lighter skinned cross between Chris Rock and Wayne Brady.

Everyone else I can't make funny ass references about their appearances, and thus, I can't describe them.

The man who looks like a tarantula and says "idunno man" in a low monotone voice is Xavier. His little brother is more fun than he is.

You got that all wrong SimpleKiss. ConvoltedStyle is that skinny guy that Rick James wished he looked like. Also Ive never been happier since I sold THAT game. Next time I try to force my self to like something, stop me.

Good games to everyone who came to the ranbat on saturday! On July 10th, I've decided to add BB:CT as one of the tournament games.

@ Guide: Glad to see that you showed up and I'll let you know when there will be casuals. We never even got a chance to play TvC or GG:AC

Good games to everyone who came to the ranbat on saturday! On July 10th, I've decided to add BB:CT as one of the tournament games.

@ Guide: Glad to see that you showed up and I'll let you know when there will be casuals. We never even got a chance to play TvC or GG:AC

I can only see the bad in this. I dont know why................

sup yall just wanted to let yall know if u start the blazblue i'll definitely be down to lose my money i mean enter the tournaments im gonna start trying to learn how to play the game at a competitive level, and would like to see the scene for it grow especially in SC

sup yall just wanted to let yall know if u start the blazblue i'll definitely be down to lose my money i mean enter the tournaments im gonna start trying to learn how to play the game at a competitive level, and would like to see the scene for it grow especially in SC

Alright kool. BTW what character are you playing and whats with the Pandas?

umm i'm leaning towards hazama, but since i haven't played cs yet i can't say for sure but it's probably out of him, makoto, nu, tsubaki, hakumen and taokaka

as for the panda thing it's a long uninteresting story

umm i'm leaning towards hazama, but since i haven't played cs yet i can't say for sure but it's probably out of him, makoto, nu, tsubaki, hakumen and taokaka

as for the panda thing it's a long uninteresting story

O ok well next time you guys come down and David has casuals. I'll try to help out.( Make sure to catch me before THAT other game puts me to sleep.)

Well what's your playstyle? If you pick Hakumen, the first thing you need to learn are subtle things that you need to know about the game system to play him effectively.

You're gonna have to know frame data, too, so you know what to grab with his drive.

Hakumen's about fundamentals and spacing, even more so in CS because his new j.c is an amazing zoning tool. You need to whore this move out to keep people from getting in on you until you have meter to deal with them proper.

Meter management is also important. Since all of his combos require some meter, you really need to know how to properly manage it. You also need to learn instant blocking. It's especially important for H-Man because he's a meter dependent character. if you can't instant block, you'd be handicapping yourself with him.

Hakumen is a character that doesn't require heavy execution (though his air combos do have timing to them.) but more a straightforward fundamental character. He hits hard, has great defensive tools, and is extremely dangerous up close if he has meter to burn. His problem is that he can't do much until he's built meter.