Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

No, what happened to that tournament?

Group therapy is extremely easy to get into, but this is south carolina and it's extremely racist down here. I'm dead ass serious. Which is upsetting. Were there any white people with you? I'm guessing not.

I go to another bar on Five points called Red Hot Tomatoes, it's not nearly as hopping as most other bars, but I know one of the bartenders there and we're friends. She's pretty cool and has gone out of her way to assist me before. So I hang out there a lot.

Probably not the greatest hot spot. But w/e. I literally go to Group Therapy because it's the only bar in five points without terrible ass music playing.

Justin said he was going to mail me my phone, but I haven't gotten it yet. So w/e. Also, david messaged me saturday on SRK that you guys were hanging out at Pat's house. Too bad I didn't log on SRK until Sunday.

The Wal-mart says they might not get the game and I'm not sure if Gamestop is having a midnight release.

got back from srk and read that. ahh well. It's okay though. If the game isn't in stores tomorrow, that just means I can spend some time with Starcraft 2.

Damn you Starcraft2, why did you have to come out now. Of all times, when I'm looking to bring my game up to the professional level in Blaze.

You know I honestly thought I wouldn't like Litchi's Top Tierness, but after while I realized something. She DESERVES this after all the pain and suffer in CT.

You know I honestly thought I wouldn't like Litchi's Top Tierness, but after while I realized something. She DESERVES this after all the pain and suffer in CT.

Absorbed in Power. I guess you like flipping on dead bodies'. IHOP is always open. I should get my copy soon, so I can learn Jin combos yeah. they have most of the frame data for the characters in CS under the guide section. Kinda cool.

Absorbed in Power. I guess you like flipping on dead bodies'. IHOP is always open. I should get my copy soon, so I can learn Jin combos yeah. they have most of the frame data for the characters in CS under the guide section. Kinda cool.

IHOP is open 24 hours/7days a week. We don't turn away anyone. Except Ragna because I just don't like him.

They've had the japanese mook literally for ages, it's about time they started getting it up there.

Also, Litchi didn't go thru nearly any of the shit Hakumen had to deal with. I literally laughed when I told you 7-3 matchup with v-13 and you were like damn.

They've had the japanese mook literally for ages, it's about time they started getting it up there.

Also, Litchi didn't go thru nearly any of the shit Hakumen had to deal with. I literally laughed when I told you 7-3 matchup with v-13 and you were like damn.

I thought you hated Arakune more with him?

I thought you hated Arakune more with him?

Ever play Hakumen vs Arakune?

You wanna know what pro level Hakumen players give advice for in that matchup?

"Good Luck."

You wont even find jap videos of CT Hakumen players who are pro, playing against arakune. You don't even *see* the matchup.

You literally have to do random shit and hope arakune takes something, and you have meter to fuck him up if he does. Then you hope he doesn't burst immediately and reset the situation and then you die.

CT Hakumen vs Arakune: Do random shit, hope you win.

CT Hakumen Vs Lambda: Play patient and go slowly and maybe you win. Bad things still hapen to you.

I went to bed having nightmares: *VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM* DOUSHAI HENKO *VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM* RAPID! *VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM* DOUSHAI DOUSHAI HENKO.

NU Win!

Ever play Hakumen vs Arakune?

You wanna know what pro level Hakumen players give advice for in that matchup?

"Good Luck."

You wont even find jap videos of CT Hakumen players who are pro, playing against arakune. You don't even *see* the matchup.

You literally have to do random shit and hope arakune takes something, and you have meter to fuck him up if he does. Then you hope he doesn't burst immediately and reset the situation and then you die.

CT Hakumen vs Arakune: Do random shit, hope you win.

CT Hakumen Vs Lambda: Play patient and go slowly and maybe you win. Bad things still hapen to you.

I went to bed having nightmares: *VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM* DOUSHAI HENKO *VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM* RAPID! *VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM VWAM* DOUSHAI DOUSHAI HENKO.

NU Win!

I'm actually laughing at this in real life lol.

Dear god, Makoto's P.Loop is not that easy to do :-S

I was suprised my self. They actually want you to put some effort in that. O well back to those Arakune death combos.