Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

I keep forgetting this website has an SC thread, lol, ok so arcana heart is fucking awesome, guilty is fucking awesome, i'm hoping that this new melty blood game isn't stupid because (I know that no one will agree) that game is very fun to me. Also, if Project melee actually gets a community, y'all might not see me for a while, unless y'all end up playing it too which would be fucking wonderful just so you know. Smash is not for the feint of heart.

I keep forgetting this website has an SC thread, lol, ok so arcana heart is fucking awesome, guilty is fucking awesome, i'm hoping that this new melty blood game isn't stupid because (I know that no one will agree) that game is very fun to me. Also, if Project melee actually gets a community, y'all might not see me for a while, unless y'all end up playing it too which would be fucking wonderful just so you know. Smash is not for the feint of heart.

I see Guide lol. I don't think I will be joining you on this Smash thing, but I will try the new Melty. Just to say I gave it chance.

I see Guide lol. I don't think I will be joining you on this Smash thing, but I will try the new Melty. Just to say I gave it chance.

lol I watched some of the SBO qualifiers and it looks pretty tight. I think i might mess around with valkenhayn a little bit. After KOF, arcana heart, guilty, and melty, playing blaze is so easy man. It's like its slow motion for me right now. i also wish i had a ps3 so i could play on pad. Melty really brings back memories of smash tho. I wanna practice combos.

none of the games i like are very popular unfortunately....

even guilty is becoming a very niche game...

lol I watched some of the SBO qualifiers and it looks pretty tight. I think i might mess around with valkenhayn a little bit. After KOF, arcana heart, guilty, and melty, playing blaze is so easy man. It's like its slow motion for me right now. i also wish i had a ps3 so i could play on pad. Melty really brings back memories of smash tho. I wanna practice combos.

none of the games i like are very popular unfortunately....

even guilty is becoming a very niche game...

You can blame SF4 for all of that lol. It brought alot of people into the fighting game community. Problem is no one wants try anything else besides that.

I hate SF4...>_> And super. And...pretty much any Street Fighter game, lol

Also, thinking of trading my Xbox in to get a PS3. I like their controllers better...But I was curious if y'all thought it would be a good switch. I only really play fighters, and I heard more players were on PS3 for the most part, and I'd like to get some more practice in. ^^

What do yall think?

Also, I was thinking of holding BB tournys at Planet's more often, if Mike is cool with it. I would just need to know how many people could show up, and if it would be worth it.

I hate SF4...>_> And super. And...pretty much any Street Fighter game, lol

Also, thinking of trading my Xbox in to get a PS3. I like their controllers better...But I was curious if y'all thought it would be a good switch. I only really play fighters, and I heard more players were on PS3 for the most part, and I'd like to get some more practice in. ^^

What do yall think?

Also, I was thinking of holding BB tournys at Planet's more often, if Mike is cool with it. I would just need to know how many people could show up, and if it would be worth it.

Well most of the people in this state that play BB have 360 so I would say you made the right choice if thats all you cared about. For SF, I wont say I hate all of them because I actually like the series itself. I just didn't like the most current one too much.

@ nazoenigma: If you decide to have more BBC tourneys in Anderson, I'll support you without a doubt. As far as people showing up, the numbers will be always be low compared to what SSFIV pulls in. I'd also agree to stick with the 360.

Hey you guys should read the article on the front page of Dustloop called going back to Guilty. It's basically what i've been noticing about blaze, and why i've been getting less interested and trying to find another game.

Hey you guys should read the article on the front page of Dustloop called going back to Guilty. It's basically what i've been noticing about blaze, and why i've been getting less interested and trying to find another game.

I've read it Guide, alot points that Hellmonkey stated I do agree with. Just a few I don't.

I've read it Guide, alot points that Hellmonkey stated I do agree with. Just a few I don't.

which parts exactly, my guilty knowledge is lacking.

which parts exactly, my guilty knowledge is lacking.

The oki game, option selects, Street Fighter like things being added with air dashing. Like it really is pretty limited. Thats why I play the characters I play. The others to me have no real depth. As I said before and I will say it again. Take those 3 out I wouldn't play the game. The game can be fun though, but on a serious lvl most characters in that game don't interest me at all.

I wonder when Valk is gonna be released on XBL?

Why do you always have these Avatars that make me jealous. I really like that one. Also I'm not sure when. They say I get him tomorrow, but you remember how that went last time.

Why do you always have these Avatars that make me jealous. I really like that one. Also I'm not sure when. They say I get him tomorrow, but you remember how that went last time.

lol, sometimes I can't help but to change my avy every couple of weeks or so. This one might stay a while though. BTW, are you gonna show me those panda pics that you want referenced for art again?

You've also gotta let me know how Valk feels, when you play him.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna play him. I haven't even picked Makoto yet lol, but I'll test Valk out to see how he is. Also everytime I try to upload this picture it fails. So I'm gonna make it my avatar. See the pandas in it. Something like how they look with out that blue background.

ConvoltedStyle: I approve of your avatar

I know right. I like it too. The funny part is I only put it there because they wouldn't let me upload it for some strange reason lol.

@ Guide: I'm mad that your avatar looks like that XD

@ ConvoltedStyle: What exactly did you want the pandas doing and how many?

Just rolling around and such nothing too serious. Just them playing around. Just sent that pic as an example of how I sorta want them to look. Also I'm not sure how many because Dwaine just ordered the stick yesterday. So once I get it. I'll determine it then ok.

Alright I forgot to mention this earlier. I got Valkenhayn and well he does extremely high amounts of damage. He builds meter pretty quick. Hes pretty sluggish outside of Wolf form, but while in wolf form hes moves pretty quick and has a command throw. I'm not sure a bout his pokes because I haven't sat down with him enough nor do I know his fatal counters. He seems pretty kool so far. Phillip's cousin Charles really likes him.

Alright I forgot to mention this earlier. I got Valkenhayn and well he does extremely high amounts of damage. He builds meter pretty quick. Hes pretty sluggish outside of Wolf form, but while in wolf form hes moves pretty quick and has a command throw. I'm not sure a bout his pokes because I haven't sat down with him enough nor do I know his fatal counters. He seems pretty kool so far. Phillip's cousin Charles really likes him.

Would it be cool if I swung by this afternoon and played around with him?

Heads up SC, BB Atl will be streaming tonight with Valk gameplay. Link will be posted soon, please tune in!