Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Lol dont worry about it simplekiss, last night i took the initiative and gave jag my entire box set of champloo at nashi. I figured that since he's been exposed to so much crap it would be nice for him to watch something good for a change at his own leisure.

And speaking of terrible things, following up on the discussion we had last night about the moe factor in japan. Keep in mind that we are americans, its not our place for our small american minds to understand the advance logic of moe.

So yeah. What are we doing tomorrow. Since this was the most boring friday ever. On the plus side Jacob is here for the weekend.

I'm going to be busy with commissions all weekend, so I'm not going :(

@ Hype-Cam: That whole moe thing is just creepy.

I'm going to be busy with commissions all weekend, so I'm not going :(

@ Hype-Cam: That whole moe thing is just creepy.

Well thats alittle upsetting :/ and I'm already watching the stream. I want that random shout out lol.

Well thats alittle upsetting :/ and I'm already watching the stream. I want that random shout out lol.

I got tired of watching Litchi get bodied by Tager, so I left XD Also, Shinryaku! Ika Musume is strangely addictive and I don't know why. Maybe it's the tentacles..... >____>

I saw that show earlier today. Your probably addicted to it because its a comedy that doesnt require the viewer to understand some overly complicated plot/environment. It throws the characters right into their respective comedic situations within the first 2 minutes of the show so theres practically no exposition to listen too. So its easy for the viewer to leave their stress at the door and just enjoy the show. It reminds me of a show called Working! Also a comedy that follows the same formula, right down to use of segments within the show.

I saw that show earlier today. Your probably addicted to it because its a comedy that doesnt require the viewer to understand some overly complicated plot/environment. It throws the characters right into their respective comedic situations within the first 2 minutes of the show so theres practically no exposition to listen too. So its easy for the viewer to leave their stress at the door and just enjoy the show. It reminds me of a show called Working! Also a comedy that follows the same formula, right down to use of segments within the show.

I guess that's the reason why I took a liking to it so quickly.

Ok so Pat's gonna go to Augusta instead so that kills our plan to hang out at his place, but he wants us to come with him. How do we feel about this?

Hype dog agrees with going to Augusta *arf! arf!*

lol, just leave it to Hype Cam to provide the links. Once again, I REALLY appreciate you driving us to Augusta today. I had a lot of fun and getting a chance to hang out with you all made it much better.

@ ConvoltedStyle: I still can't find the results for BBCS @___@

lol, just leave it to Hype Cam to provide the links. Once again, I REALLY appreciate you driving us to Augusta today. I had a lot of fun and getting a chance to hang out with you all made it much better.

I couldn't find GG/BB results either, but its not like I'm suprised. No one cares about them anyway. :/

I couldn't find GG/BB results either, but its not like I'm suprised. No one cares about them anyway. :/

I love how vague the Tager vs Tsubaki thread is, for the most part. A lot of the things they recommend I watch out for are a given and most of the punishers people suggested can just be IB 360A and 6A'd out of. I'm going to have to figure out something soon, because I have a feeling that I'll be fighting a lot of Tagers at Tension Pulse in GA :-/

@spring raid: Sry for the late response. Today i locked myself in the batcave to work on my stick artwork and also do some Tager/Hazama research after sundays sad preformance. Honestly, to think i have to rely on spamming chains / running away to win that fight. I dont care if its in hazama's favor, having to play like that is just depressing. But enough of my sulking. I've always been a visual learner so simply reading strats never gives me the full picture even if they are detailed. I learn alot faster simply by watching others thus i stumbled across this and this I think you'll find the 2nd one especially amusing.

@spring raid: Sry for the late response. Today i locked myself in the batcave to work on my stick artwork and also do some Tager/Hazama research after sundays sad preformance. Honestly, to think i have to rely on spamming chains / running away to win that fight. I dont care if its in hazama's favor, having to play like that is just depressing. But enough of my sulking. I've always been a visual learner so simply reading strats never gives me the full picture even if they are detailed. I learn alot faster simply by watching others thus i stumbled across this and this I think you'll find the 2nd one especially amusing.

The first vid was VERY helpful. I noticed that Shadow as using 6C > sjc as a safe zoning tool, since there isn't much Tager can do to you in the air and I saw some nice combos after j.C. Mixing in her unblockable is something else that I need to work in my game plan too. Shadow also took a lot of risk using j.236, but he made ever attack count.

That second vid was just lol. There were so many times where that Tsubaki player could have got 360'd, but I don't think that Tager player noticed it. I'm also mad Tsubaki troll combo'd him into Astral XD.

Edit: Speaking of artwork, I can't wait to show you guys my Ika Musume art I made ;)

I wish I had something to post in response to all these vids, but I don't lol.

What are you doing later today? I invited Pat and his friend over to my place for some casuals after 6pm and I'm about to announce it on SRK.

I got lucky today and had a fun set of about 30 matches with a good Tager player. It was nice fighting against him because he knew exactly how to punish my 6C > sjc and 3C > sjc mix-ups fairly consistently, so I had to revert back to solid zoning. Although I didn't win one match against his Tager, I was just happy that he stayed in the room for as long as he did (I could only win against his Bang and Ragna). I guess another reason why I enjoyed the matches so much is because we were joking around, while playing. I really need to try to find more matches like that.

Glad to hear you got in some good games. Keyon introduced me to his hazama friend solid. Even though it was short (becuase it was 1am and i had to sleep) I managed to learn some stuff while watching/playing him. Some things I already knew i had to work on, and some things i didn't. Ohh and if Keyon tells you he hasnt been secretly training with Jin offline dont believe him, that man lies....... But seriously, i was not expecting you to rush me down like that. Combine that with the fact that i was too tired to respond to your shenanigans and you've got one embarassing match. Anyways time for sleep......