Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Glad to hear you got in some good games. Keyon introduced me to his hazama friend solid. Even though it was short (becuase it was 1am and i had to sleep) I managed to learn some stuff while watching/playing him. Some things I already knew i had to work on, and some things i didn't. Ohh and if Keyon tells you he hasnt been secretly training with Jin offline dont believe him, that man lies....... But seriously, i was not expecting you to rush me down like that. Combine that with the fact that i was too tired to respond to your shenanigans and you've got one embarassing match. Anyways time for sleep......

Let the world know about my Secret Jin Reset Practice why don't you.

@ Hype-cam: He can have his secret Jin practice. I've got an unknown sub of my own that I've been practicing with ;) I just won't play it until I've gotten more solid.

@Spring Raid: Its Platinum isnt it? Aksys stealth released Platinum to XBLA to make up for the Valk mishap and the entire internet is keeping it a secret. Admit it!!!! *points finger*

This weekend was the most fun I've ever had at Charleston. We MUST do this again.

Agreed, I can't wait until we make another trip to Icege's house again. Now I must go back to my Taokaka training

*vanishes in the night*

Man I just took a shower and I still feel dirty. I been spoiled by Icege's house for real. I can't even look at a normal shower the same way anymore. This commoner's shower is awful for your highness. lol I'm gonna stop being stupid now, but seriously Simplekiss how come you couldn't make it? We tried to get in touch with you before we left. It was super fun ^^.

Man I just took a shower and I still feel dirty. I been spoiled by Icege's house for real. I can't even look at a normal shower the same way anymore. This commoner's shower is awful for your highness. lol I'm gonna stop being stupid now, but seriously Simplekiss how come you couldn't make it? We tried to get in touch with you before we left. It was super fun ^^.

I didn't want to go after what happened to me with work. I especially didn't want to go with alcohol around, otherwise I would've just got drunk and acted out. Basically, my whole weekend got ruined. Yeah, it wasn't bad that I didn't have to work this weekend. In the other hand, I was given a responsibility of being on site and then they pulled me out last second like they didn't think I could handle it. That *really* pissed me off. I wouldn't have been any fun to be around.

I didn't want to go after what happened to me with work. I especially didn't want to go with alcohol around, otherwise I would've just got drunk and acted out. Basically, my whole weekend got ruined. Yeah, it wasn't bad that I didn't have to work this weekend. In the other hand, I was given a responsibility of being on site and then they pulled me out last second like they didn't think I could handle it. That *really* pissed me off. I wouldn't have been any fun to be around.

I figured as much, which was part of reason why I didn't question it. That would be like someone putting me in charge of doing character animations for a game, but then pull me out because I can't meet deadlines or something. Sometimes you just need that time to yourself, when real shit happens.

After playing Tao and going against a few Tagers, this match-up must be in my favor. It's like once I throw out a feint, 360/720 baits seem a bit easier and I feel a lot more safe approaching with her. Of course, I'm still in the learning phase but I feel like I'm getting a bit better everyday.

Also, are any of you heading to Nashi tomorrow?

@ Hype-cam: Cool, you can see my WIP Tao in action :)

@ Deadly Dolphin: If Ben can't pick you up, I'll see about taking you guys to Nashi. Just let me know if Ben ends up going or not.

what time are you guys leaving? I ask because I just feel really fucking lazy today. I dont want to get home from work, pick up my stick and drive back into town. you don't have to pick me up at all, if you don't want, and will drive there tonight if I must.

Let me know if you want me to scoop someone up on my end of town, i'll be getting home the usual time (5:30-5:45) and will probably leave my place around 6:30-7:00. Depending on traffic.

Let me know if you want me to scoop someone up on my end of town, i'll be getting home the usual time (5:30-5:45) and will probably leave my place around 6:30-7:00. Depending on traffic.

If Ben doesn't get Thomas, would you mind swooping him up since he's closer to you? Then I'll get Simplekiss and Keyon

Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! (I can't get that out of my head XD)

Edit:

Is anyone else planning on attending the Charlotte, NC tourney other than me, Simplekiss, AwardTour and Keyon?

Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Tsubaki! (I can't get that out of my head XD)

Edit:

Is anyone else planning on attending the Charlotte, NC tourney other than me, Simplekiss, AwardTour and Keyon?

We are gonna stop with this Tsubaki thing and the only person I think that would be interested is Ben. You know he only plays one game and that one game is there so you know where I'm going with this...........

http://sctourney.wordpress.com/

Info on local tournaments.

http://www.maddnessgaming.webs.com/

Arcade opening up by Columbia. Sucks for me since I live in Myrtle Beach. Might transfer to USC Columbia next year anyways, so I'll be close.

Dont know if these links have been posted already, but this thread is pretty barren, so I'm assuming they have not.

Hey Saltynapalm, I'm glad to see that there are more BB players in SC. Sorry about this thread being so empty. The majority of the BB/SF scene post on Shoryuken.com, so I rarely ever come here unless it's for the match-up threads. We've actually got a tournament coming up this weekend in Columbia,SC for both SSFIV and BBCS.

CSC Battles IV - Columbia, SC - January 29th 2011