Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

well in the beginning my style was kinda zoney and highly defensive but since the character i play in the most hated game here is cammy i've switched my style up to aggressive/zoning

@convoltedstyle: i'd appreciate the help and i'll be sure to do that as far as now though i'm not really heavy into ct because the characters i really want to play are only in cs so i'm focusing on the basics of the game for now

So SimpleKiss have you been actually practicing Law's "Herp Derp" as you would say?

I touched the game and messed around with him, but calling it practice is too generous.

I touched the game and messed around with him, but calling it practice is too generous.

LOL thats all you need who else plays this game seriously in SC that you need to hardcore pratice to beat. @Guru thats understandable, its not too much you have to learn except maybe certain match-ups that you physically cant win because you never fought them. Cough(Litchi, Carl, Arakune)Cough.

LOL thats all you need who else plays this game seriously in SC that you need to hardcore pratice to beat. @Guru thats understandable, its not too much you have to learn except maybe certain match-ups that you physically cant win because you never fought them. Cough(Litchi, Carl, Arakune)Cough.

trust me, you'd be disappointed how little I actually have done with Tekken. I still dont know any law moves. Literally just pressed some buttons 10 minutes in training mode and shit just worked, then I turned it off.

trust me, you'd be disappointed how little I actually have done with Tekken. I still dont know any law moves. Literally just pressed some buttons 10 minutes in training mode and shit just worked, then I turned it off.

LOL theres that typical SC attitude towards games that we have. Ryzol should change the name of this thread to "South Carolina we dont actually practice." Also Myrtle Beach this weekend GET HYPE!!!!

LOL theres that typical SC attitude towards games that we have. Ryzol should change the name of this thread to "South Carolina we dont actually practice." Also Myrtle Beach this weekend GET HYPE!!!!

I wont lie, I have like zero motivation to learn Tekken. not that it's a bad game. Just don't feel like spending time trying to be good at it.

I am pretty hype for Myrtle Beach. Oh and btw, Litchi evil now.

I wont lie, I have like zero motivation to learn Tekken. not that it's a bad game. Just don't feel like spending time trying to be good at it.

I am pretty hype for Myrtle Beach. Oh and btw, Litchi evil now.

If your talking about the story yeah I already know.

WTF!? I turn my neck for a sec and now Platina and Valkenhayn are possible DLC? Geez :-s

I know I always said you shouldnt pick your character off how they look, but Platina looks so Faggoty that I have to play her out of principle. @Simplekiss: See what you should worry about is when Litchi moves forward and feints speading those legs. THATS THE REAL MIND FUCK.

@convoltedstyle: really? that's exactly how i choose my characters lol (among other stupid ways that have nothing to do with the way the character plays)

@convoltedstyle: really? that's exactly how i choose my characters lol (among other stupid ways that have nothing to do with the way the character plays)

Well it doesnt really matter actually lol. I just feel that your missing out on characters that you might actually be really good at because your limiting your options to looks. Like for example I like the way Order-Sol looks in GG, but Im straight ass with him (Me and his Play style dont mesh at all). While I dont like how Axl and Venom look, but I can relate to their play styles alot more.

I have to play Valkenhayn out of principle. Especially if he plays like Slayer at all.

I loved Arakune before I Played CT. I saw videos of him and I was like "wow cool, a blob that morphs and shit. Im playing that character!"

Turns out his playstyle was not what I wanted in a character *AT ALL* I think I got really lucky with Blaz, because not only is hakumen super cool to me, his playstyle is perfect.

I have to play Valkenhayn out of principle. Especially if he plays like Slayer at all.

I loved Arakune before I Played CT. I saw videos of him and I was like "wow cool, a blob that morphs and shit. Im playing that character!"

Turns out his playstyle was not what I wanted in a character *AT ALL* I think I got really lucky with Blaz, because not only is hakumen super cool to me, his playstyle is perfect.

See perfect example right here. Also I was messing with a few characters Icege said I would like in T6. I just want to point out Steve....................FF2 nuff said. Im just gonna leave the rest to your imagination. I actually do like him though. I can see why Icege suggested him as a choice.

@convoltedstyle: yea i understand what your saying, but since i basically have no understanding of the game right now i doubt it'll matter who i play with

@convoltedstyle: yea i understand what your saying, but since i basically have no understanding of the game right now i doubt it'll matter who i play with

Well how about this. Who did you like in SF.

i like noel ok and i'll try her out in cs but i really think imma main hazama unless he's just completely different than how i see him

i like noel ok and i'll try her out in cs but i really think imma main hazama unless he's just completely different than how i see him

Since you like Vega, that'd be a good choice too. Since you said Cammy first though, I just assumed.

But yeah, Hazama is a lot like vega, he can be really lame and he can fly across the screen. He can also use his snakes like vega's cr.mp, only it moves across the sceen - and if they get hit with it you can fly into their face for a combo. Hazama is also extremely dangerous when he has meter. He has a dp that's guaranteed 4-5k damage. Hazama is good.

Funny thing tidbit. You know Dr.Hat the Vega player right? Hes playing Hazama in CS just because his tactics remind him of Vega lol. So maybe you did make a good choice with that one, but honestly I say keep your mind open. You might not play the character you think now. (Most people dont) Also @Simplekiss how do you like my new avatar lol.

watch that hoe play like may or something and you dont play her for more than 5 minutes.

Valkenhayn ftw. I so wanna play him.

I've literally sat here all day and ate icecream with valk's theme song on loop.

watch that hoe play like may or something and you dont play her for more than 5 minutes.

Valkenhayn ftw. I so wanna play him.

I've literally sat here all day and ate icecream with valk's theme song on loop.

Thats some hurtful stuff to say about my new main T.T

@ ConvoltedStyle: lol, I'm mad that you change your avatar immediately. I'm even more mad that I'm drawing fanart for her now >.<

@ Panda_Guru: I'd definitely take SimpleKiss and CS's advice and try out the roster. When I first played blazblue, I went from Litchi, to Noel. Now, I'm using Ragna and I almost like the way he plays more than Noel. However, I never gave him a chance because of the way he looks. You just gotta try out the roster to see who you will like more. I'm also glad to see that your giving BB a chance ^__^

@ SimpleKiss: If Platinum plays like May, then I'll definitely be using her. I've come to realize that I really like that character. I've also been looping Makoto, Mu-12 and Platinum's theme all yesterday too :-D Makoto has the hypest theme so far that I've heard. It makes me wanna run up and hit someone in the face with a tonfa.