Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

LOL I like how they got Hype Dog as the Guilty Pleasures Icon.

That thread will automatically get 100+ more views because of it. BTW, how is that Arakune practice coming along? I don't plan on touching any games until after tomorrow. I got work to catch up on D:

That thread will automatically get 100+ more views because of it. BTW, how is that Arakune practice coming along? I don't plan on touching any games until after tomorrow. I got work to catch up on D:

I was playing with Zack just an hour ago. It's going ok. I'm trying to help him out with his getting in with Makoto issue hes having, but besides that its going ok.

What's up, i played zack and dan for awhile recently. I wouldn't mind practicing with you. I haven't done the taunt loop consistently yet though. :/

What's up, i played zack and dan for awhile recently. I wouldn't mind practicing with you. I haven't done the taunt loop consistently yet though. :/

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Your still alive o.O.

When it comes to BB:CS, I still not sure who I want to sub but I keep going back to Litchi and Makoto. I like Litchi because how I can easily hit confirm any A or 5B attack into a long ass combo for a chunk of your life and seems to has the tools for keeping my opponent out. Also, her resets after some of the combos I've tried are so quick that it would require for my opponent to think fast, in order to anticipate my next move.

With Makoto, I'm getting more use to her counter combos and I like the big damage output with little effort. My main issue with her is still trying to getting in without eating a fist. I still don't feel that her P.Loop is viable enough for me to try it in a match consistently, but I'll have to keep experimenting with it to make sure.

I'll be glad when I can get some of these projects I've been working on out of the way, so I can practice a bit more. Also let me give an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ConvoltedStyle!!!! :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

@ Convoltedstyle: well Happy early birthday!!

Thanks guys, but you guys do know it is TOMORROW. You could have just waited one more day lol. BTW Guru you weren't at the first monthly what happend? We wanted to see that Makoto.

@ Panda_Guru: Yea, where were you? I slaved in that hot ass shed with Gak getting your stick done and didn't show up! :cryz moar: lol, j/k. So have you decided on Makoto for your main?

@ ConvoltedStyle: You better guard your flower because I'm sending Asuka to take it tonight at midnight! Muhahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!! If you plan on going to the Augusta tournament this Saturday, I'll pay for your BB:CS tournament entry fee as a late B-day gift. I'll do the same for Dwaine in SSFIV, since I haven't had any free time to make his gift :(

When it comes to BB:CS, I still not sure who I want to sub but I keep going back to Litchi and Makoto. I like Litchi because how I can easily hit confirm any A or 5B attack into a long ass combo for a chunk of your life and seems to has the tools for keeping my opponent out. Also, her resets after some of the combos I've tried are so quick that it would require for my opponent to think fast, in order to anticipate my next move.

With Makoto, I'm getting more use to her counter combos and I like the big damage output with little effort. My main issue with her is still trying to getting in without eating a fist. I still don't feel that her P.Loop is viable enough for me to try it in a match consistently, but I'll have to keep experimenting with it to make sure.

I'll be glad when I can get some of these projects I've been working on out of the way, so I can practice a bit more. Also let me give an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ConvoltedStyle!!!! :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

I've been having a similar issue.

I've been thinking about maining comic book color Hakumen. It's sleek, looks cool even on low def televisions and it's unique; I haven't even seen many japanese players pick that color (much less american Hakumens). Then again, I like zombie DLC hakumen. Unfortunately, not all the consoles are gonna have that color either. And I want to be consistent rather than just picking the DLC zombie-man, and Comicbookuman. So I am leaning on comicbookuman.

Definitely going to sub Baikuman though. Love that color, too.

xd

Does it look like you are gonna be able to have that practice this afternoon? Yesterday I decided to actually pry myself away from Starcraft and practice BBCS. rofl, Dwaine sent me a message on xbl yesterday "WTF NO SC2?" or something like that. Lol.

Spent literally 5:30 - like midnight (with breaks) in the lab. I've learned the Ragna specific, 2 star, 4.5k damage corner combo. Now need consistency.

I still can't super jump cancel for shit and it's raging me.

Happy Birthday Rick James AKA Deadly Dolphin, AKA Keyon

I've been having a similar issue.

Spent literally 5:30 - like midnight (with breaks) in the lab. I've learned the Ragna specific, 2 star, 4.5k damage corner combo. Now need consistency.

lol, I see you definitely don't like Ragna. Also, that's a long time of practicing. Even when I do practice, it'll be for 1-3hrs then I mess around in challenge mode.

If your free @ 7pm, you'll be getting some Noel, Makoto and bad Litchi practice from me.

lol, I see you definitely don't like Ragna. Also, that's a long time of practicing. Even when I do practice, it'll be for 1-3hrs then I mess around in challenge mode.

If your free @ 7pm, you'll be getting some Noel, Makoto and bad Litchi practice from me.

These Rick James jokes. Some one needs to send me a picture of him that looks like me. I got to see this. Also I'll still go to Augusta, but from what I been hearing it seems like WE WOULD BE THE BB TOURNEY lol. So I don't know if its worth it. I'll still cheer you guys on in SF though. I don't like getting bodied by Honda so I'm not messing with that. Oh and thanks for the happy B-day wishes and Spring Raid if Midnight hits and I see Asuka we wont be friends >.>

These Rick James jokes. Some one needs to send me a picture of him that looks like me. I got to see this. Also I'll still go to Augusta, but from what I been hearing it seems like WE WOULD BE THE BB TOURNEY lol. So I don't know if its worth it. I'll still cheer you guys on in SF though. I don't like getting bodied by Honda so I'm not messing with that. Oh and thanks for the happy B-day wishes and Spring Raid if Midnight hits and I see Asuka we wont be friends >.>

Alright, well I'll give you $10 tonight, just in case you don't decide to join the tourney and want to use it for something else. It would be a shame if WE ARE THE TOURNEY, since BB:CS is the main reason why I want to go to Augusta and I didn't really plan on joining the SSFIV tourney.

I guess I'll have to call Asuka and tell her to give you an A.W.A denture surprise instead of tonight XD

Alright, well I'll give you $10 tonight, just in case you don't decide to join the tourney and want to use it for something else. It would be a shame if WE ARE THE TOURNEY, since BB:CS is the main reason why I want to go to Augusta and I didn't really plan on joining the SSFIV tourney.

I guess I'll have to call Asuka and tell her to give you an A.W.A denture surprise instead of tonight XD

You are gonna stop with this Asuka nonsense lol. Woodrow been with that besides the dentures thats more than enough to say no to her. Also when it comes to that tourney I think you should wait. There maybe some unknowns who decided to enter. It might not be a waste of time.

You are gonna stop with this Asuka nonsense lol. Woodrow been with that besides the dentures thats more than enough to say no to her. Also when it comes to that tourney I think you should wait. There maybe some unknowns who decided to enter. It might not be a waste of time.

Meh, I guess we'll see. I was reading in the Augusta Tourney thread and it looks like mainly everyone is hyped about Super.

rick_james,0.jpg

rick_james,0.jpg

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! That looks nothing like me besides the hair sorta. @spring_raid: That sounds about right. The last time they had a BB tourney was in November and it wasn't that big lol.

ROFLL!!!! Oh man, that's one fucked up looking picture. You just shitted on ConvoltedStyle so hard right now XD

You don't understand how upset I am at this *Flails arms around*.

@ Everyone: I'm really sorry i couldn't make it .....work.......again....... but I'll take off for the next monthly and my makoto's coming along pretty well I'm still learning the game though but I'm pretty decent at her parry loop and I really wanna play everyone so definitely look out for me next time

@ Everyone: I'm really sorry i couldn't make it .....work.......again....... but I'll take off for the next monthly and my makoto's coming along pretty well I'm still learning the game though but I'm pretty decent at her parry loop and I really wanna play everyone so definitely look out for me next time

It's alright we were just making sure you were alive. If it makes any difference Greg did'nt make it either so we couldn't see that Jin.