Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Now I can scratch Jacob off that 'list of people.'

Next stop, Xavier.

LOL I'm mad you got a hit list. So yeah Valkenhayn comes out the 21st. You got your first sub. How do you feel about this lol. Also I been messing with Bang. 5a nuff said. I think the next time we get together I'm gonna play him the whole time............ Also Platinum Images ^^http://www.4gamer.net/games/118/G011877/20100909019/screenshot.html?num=002

LOL I'm mad you got a hit list. So yeah Valkenhayn comes out the 21st. You got your first sub. How do you feel about this lol. Also I been messing with Bang. 5a nuff said. I think the next time we get together I'm gonna play him the whole time............ Also Platinum Images ^^http://www.4gamer.net/games/118/G011877/20100909019/screenshot.html?num=002

Just to figure out what he does, huh?

I'm feeling pretty stoked. There's really no other characters besides Hakumen that interest me. Arakune is kinda cool, but I'd be damned to play a character that plays like that.

I need to see some valkenhayn videos =_=

Platinum looks like May. :o

Just to figure out what he does, huh?

I'm feeling pretty stoked. There's really no other characters besides Hakumen that interest me. Arakune is kinda cool, but I'd be damned to play a character that plays like that.

I need to see some valkenhayn videos =_=

Platinum looks like May. :o

Ya'll are gonna stop with this May crap and nah I was playing him because no one knew what to punish or look out for. Hes pretty dang easy to play. So I went ahead and took him up.

According to the loctest notes on BBCS II, litchi and bang are getting nerf batted.

Hakumen no longer has any follows for his J.D counter (like it was before in CT. I can live with this.)

5.D has more damage on it.

Something was changed to his counter super, yukikaze.

Noel's j.4D is supposedly fast as fuck now.

Valkenhayn is apparantly broken as fuck god tier

@ ConvoltedStyle: You might as well get over the fact that she will become the May of GG. Yeeesssssss! *In an evil Bison voice*

Ya'll are so mean T.T, but yeah this nerf thing. I can see why. I main Litchi and I have been messing with Bang all day. Hes stupid too. Take one of his combos while being poisoned.

From the different translations I'm getting, the change to hakumen's Yukikaze super is that they're increasing it's damage? Something about it's damage, and they're taking away it's 'super' properties (if you reversal yukikaze, as in activate it on the first frame after a recovery, The attack comes out twice as fast after the counter is activated. which used to be really good in CT to use on wakeup against projectiles)

Good shit at Charleston everyone :) Once again, we're showing everyone who reps BBCS in SC. Tomorrow I'll be finishing up some projects, working on my Tsubaki combos just a bit and go back to training with Noel.

To my surprise, I actually found legitimate tactics on how to handle the Tager matchup today from both Noel and Tager players. I can't wait to test some of this stuff out :D

hey guys ATL is streaming tonight

http://justin.tv/funkyp

I usually notice this, after you've already streamed XD (Like now)

To my surprise, I actually found legitimate tactics on how to handle the Tager matchup today from both Noel and Tager players. I can't wait to test some of this stuff out :D

I usually notice this, after you've already streamed XD (Like now)

Thats great. Next time we get a chance with Justin you should sit down and try it out with him.

Thats great. Next time we get a chance with Justin you should sit down and try it out with him.

True....Another thing that I've noticed is that I've been winning more matches online with Tsubaki than Noel lately.

True....Another thing that I've noticed is that I've been winning more matches online with Tsubaki than Noel lately.

I see you have been putting in that work^^. BTW I hope your bro has a successful surgery. If I'm being too nosy you don' t have to answer this, but what is it for? I didn't feel like posting it on SRK.

I see you have been putting in that work^^. BTW I hope your bro has a successful surgery. If I'm being too nosy you don' t have to answer this, but what is it for? I didn't feel like posting it on SRK.

Yea, I'd have to tell you in person; It's a bit personal.

I really didn't intend for Tsubaki to be better for me than Noel and it probably only feels this way, since I've been practicing more with her than Noel (Which I need to stop doing, lol) Another frustrating thing about online is that I can't consistently hit Noel's combs off, hence the reason why Tsubaki has more wins, lol.

Yea, I'd have to tell you in person; It's a bit personal.

I really didn't intend for Tsubaki to be better for me than Noel and it probably only feels this way, since I've been practicing more with her than Noel (Which I need to stop doing, lol) Another frustrating thing about online is that I can't consistently hit Noel's combs off, hence the reason why Tsubaki has more wins, lol.

CS's online right now is crap. I can't even get most of the normal guys I play with from CT to play it. Heck its even bad when I play people in this state x.x.

You ain't lyin' about that. Sometimes, I feel like I'm playing on dial-up.....Ugh!! I'm also curious if Me SimpleKiss and Guide will get to AWA before the BBCS tourney. I kinda wanna do it for kicks.

You ain't lyin' about that. Sometimes, I feel like I'm playing on dial-up.....Ugh!! I'm also curious if Me SimpleKiss and Guide will get to AWA before the BBCS tourney. I kinda wanna do it for kicks.

Well the tourney starts at 10. What time did Simplekiss say he would get off work. BTW David if you want I can get your badge for you so you don't have to wait in that supid line.

If you could do that, it would be awesome. Are you going to give me the badge at the front or something?

I also think we're gonna leave around 5:30 or 6pm....can't quite remember

If you could do that, it would be awesome. Are you going to give me the badge at the front or something?

I also think we're gonna leave around 5:30 or 6pm....can't quite remember

Yeah since I'm gonna be with Ben alot the first day. Just call him and I can come to the front and give you it. Unless you want to wait in that line lol.

AWA!!!! IC U

P.S.

Sorry keyon... I lost to a litchi once:gonk:... Then schooled him 4 in a row lol:vbang:, will never happen again:: JaM Jubei is my new xbox account for anyone who wants to play!

AWA!!!! IC U

P.S.

Sorry keyon... I lost to a litchi once:gonk:... Then schooled him 4 in a row lol:vbang:, will never happen again:: JaM Jubei is my new xbox account for anyone who wants to play!

You know I forget you exist sometimes o.o