Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

Yeah I'm just checking to see what we are doing this weekend. Since Charleston is having casuals, do we really want to go to it this time. Personally I don't care if we do go or not, but if we are I think we should bring some stuff with us to play just in case I get tired of Bushin flipping people and that Asian buffet was good so I'm down if we do go.

Yeah I'm just checking to see what we are doing this weekend. Since Charleston is having casuals, do we really want to go to it this time. Personally I don't care if we do go or not, but if we are I think we should bring some stuff with us to play just in case I get tired of Bushin flipping people and that Asian buffet was good so I'm down if we do go.

It all depends on whether I finish my commissions on time to spare the day off and who's going. I'll let you know by Friday what's up. Also, that situation still stands with me but I'm trying to be done with it.

I also agree with bringing something else to play. Chances are they'll be playing T6 and SSFIV all day so I might bring TvC and/or BBCS. And lol @ the Bushin flip comment. It's also good to see that Gak finally started the ball rolling for Fall Brawl :)

It all depends on whether I finish my commissions on time to spare the day off and who's going. I'll let you know by Friday what's up. Also, that situation still stands with me but I'm trying to be done with it.

I also agree with bringing something else to play. Chances are they'll be playing T6 and SSFIV all day so I might bring TvC and/or BBCS. And lol @ the Bushin flip comment. It's also good to see that Gak finally started the ball rolling for Fall Brawl :)

Yay more brackets to run with salty ass states that come in with this one player that everyone wants to cater to his every whim >.>. But seriously I'm sure it will be fun. I'm not sure how we are doing the setups. Because last time we spoke of this he wanted to put SF 4 on X-box this time. O well I'll know later when I get the full info. Also Bushin Flipping people 4 times in a row is fun when they don't have a SRK or Tiger Uppercut.

Yay more brackets to run with salty ass states that come in with this one player that everyone wants to cater to his every whim >.>. But seriously I'm sure it will be fun. I'm not sure how we are doing the setups. Because last time we spoke of this he wanted to put SF 4 on X-box this time. O well I'll know later when I get the full info. Also Bushin Flipping people 4 times in a row is fun when they don't have a SRK or Tiger Uppercut.

lol, I love your enthusiasm there XD

I'm sure you choked from tears of joy <3 BTW, is anyone going to Nashi tomorrow? I at least want to help Dwaine practice SSFIV, before he leaves for SB

Ummm the normal people are going. Honestly I don't think he needs my help. If he did he would have asked me. I wasn't doing anything today.

Dont let him fool ya jag, he was telling me yesterday on psn how much he loved fall brawl last year. :p As for nashi, i'll be going if yall are going, especially since i got today off from work. Besides, i gotta give keyon this magic deck.

Why is this thread filled with chat from 2 people? and why are yall so freeeeeeeee....especially that one guy who used to go by deadly tuna...and who is this godlike person named Lord Byron? i swear that mofo be on top of everything...even if it is the list for shittiest shit talker...he's STILL on top...i mean by gawd...i wanna be like him some day :gonk:

discuss :psyduck:

Why is this thread filled with chat from 2 people? and why are yall so freeeeeeeee....especially that one guy who used to go by deadly tuna...and who is this godlike person named Lord Byron? i swear that mofo be on top of everything...even if it is the list for shittiest shit talker...he's STILL on top...i mean by gawd...i wanna be like him some day :gonk:

I forgot you had an account here. Well now that your here to entertain us with your hate, it just got alittle more interesting. Also the 6 other people who did post like dissappeared with out saying anything. Like the guy who made this thread. Hes from Greenville, but I've never met him and he usually logs on and posts in the Jam thread.

Lord Byron, I think I remember smashing that nigga's free ass carl into the pavement.

Lord Byron, I think I remember smashing that nigga's free ass carl into the pavement.

i dont play that character. he free for everyone

We're also close to 1000 posts.

Columbia SC: When litchi spreads them Legs, You better Block

I don't think a new thread is need since it seems we could just continue with this one. But If it came down to it. I think it would be best just to combine with like NC or Georgia if they didn't mind.

I don't think a new thread is need since it seems we could just continue with this one. But If it came down to it. I think it would be best just to combine with like NC or Georgia if they didn't mind.

That's what I was saying yesterday. Besides, both threads are very interesting to watch and I wouldn't mind being apart of the chaos ^___^

That's what I was saying yesterday. Besides, both threads are very interesting to watch and I wouldn't mind being apart of the chaos ^___^

I don't think I want to be part of the chaos, but it is funny to watch.

I don't think I want to be part of the chaos, but it is funny to watch.

Mmmmhmmmm, so your the type that likes to watch, huh? I see.......

*inserts link that ConvoltedStyle won't click*

I'm gonna be honest. I clicked that because you said I wouldn't.

Haha, the wonders of peer pressure :D Well on a random note, I plan on picking up Luminour Arc 2 for the Nintendo DS and Samurai Champloo is a VERY good anime. Eskay helped restore my faith in anime a bit ^.^

Haha, the wonders of peer pressure :D Well on a random note, I plan on picking up Luminour Arc 2 for the Nintendo DS and Samurai Champloo is a VERY good anime. Eskay helped restore my faith in anime a bit ^.^

That anime is hype and I was talking to Thomas a bit on PSN. Going to Charleston is a bad idea. He pointed out something very important to me. WHAT THE HELL WOULD WE DO THERE.