Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzol

South Carolina?

*rises the thread from it's grave*

So far, I'm really impressed with AH3 and plan on making it my main game next to BB. Saki/Flower or Fire is pretty gdlk.

Here's the dustloop link to our latest tournament in Columbia, SC that will host BBCS2: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11418-CSC-Battles-7-SSF4AE-MK9-MvC3-BBCS2-AH3-Columbia-SC-June-18th-2011

auronaura: Sup? I heard you were trying to come out to some of our casuals but you had to work and whatnot. We'll be at Maddness Gaming again this next Friday and I'll be having casuals at my place if you wanna come by.

PlasticChicken: I'm not that great in Guilty Gear, but I'm always down for casuals. I've even got a Millia TE stick :3 What part of SC do you stay in?

Here's the dustloop link to our latest tournament in Columbia, SC that will host BBCS2: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11418-CSC-Battles-7-SSF4AE-MK9-MvC3-BBCS2-AH3-Columbia-SC-June-18th-2011

auronaura: Sup? I heard you were trying to come out to some of our casuals but you had to work and whatnot. We'll be at Maddness Gaming again this next Friday and I'll be having casuals at my place if you wanna come by.

Yeah my work schedule is crazy but I will definately be out to that tourny. I didn't even know there was a gaming scene on hardscrabble...I lived on that road for a year! :-/

@ Dr.Faust: To be fairly honest, the GG scene is almost nonexistent and we have about 4-5 players for BB at the moment. MvC3 and SF is what's mainly popular around here. We've also got a couple of AH players.

I play BB! :D I do Bangu all day everyday...not really. My PSN is Ree301. I live in Sumter SC and i'm planning on going to this G-Vegas thing. Hit me up, we'll have ggs. On either PSN or irl

I play BB! :D I do Bangu all day everyday...not really. My PSN is Ree301. I live in Sumter SC and i'm planning on going to this G-Vegas thing. Hit me up, we'll have ggs. On either PSN or irl

I added you on PSN a while ago and would like to get some matches in with you sometime. I also play Bang, but currently main Tsubaki. Hope to see you at G-Vegas next weekend and please pre-register if you're coming :eng101:

is there a website I can preregister at? I didn't see it in the thread about G-Vegas, either because I'm not very observant or otherwise. Either way, i'll be there.

is there a website I can preregister at? I didn't see it in the thread about G-Vegas, either because I'm not very observant or otherwise. Either way, i'll be there.

Just post your name/handle, location and what games you're registering for in this thread: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12540-G-Vegas-Beatdown-7-November-5th-2011-Greenville-SC&p=1153921#post1153921

I've already put you down as a pre-reg and I can't wait to see you there!!

Shout outs to WoZscreamer, good stuff. I think im more excited about raccoons taunt xfc counter finish though haha

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Good Stuff at the tournament last Saturday, Ree!! Are you planning on attending ReSe in Charlotte, NC this weekend? Your Bang is good and it's always great to get more offline experience.

Hey I would've made it but there was a wedding locally that required my presence. Next weekend is my B-day/ pre-surgery weekend, does anyone know of any tournaments or casuals to help get me in the mood??

Hey when is the next SC tourney? And how do I find these things out for myself in the future? I need to get back into the BB scene and I'm trying to bring someone else with me. New blood lol.

Hey when is the next SC tourney? And how do I find these things out for myself in the future? I need to get back into the BB scene and I'm trying to bring someone else with me. New blood lol.

The next SC tournament is on December 3rd in Charleston, SC but I don't think BB will be there.

Your best bet would be to check out www.shoryuken.com, click on forums and look under Tournaments and Events. We've also got a Columbia, SC thread under the regionals where we meet up and there's also an SCFGC group on Facebook where we talk about games a well.

Having more BB players is a good thing, so I'd definitely like to see your friend play :D

Hey Jaguar, you got a fb? Lately it's easier for me to stay in contact with people on there. And about this friend I'm planning on bringing... He's a pretty new Lambda, and I don't think he even knows about DL. However, he does play a lot (online) and does fairly well. He needs a lot of fine tuning, but I think he'll turn out okay once he gets over the tournament jitters.

Hey Jaguar, you got a fb? Lately it's easier for me to stay in contact with people on there. And about this friend I'm planning on bringing... He's a pretty new Lambda, and I don't think he even knows about DL. However, he does play a lot (online) and does fairly well. He needs a lot of fine tuning, but I think he'll turn out okay once he gets over the tournament jitters.

Yes, I do. Just look up David Barnes on fb and in the SC group.

BTW, theres a BB tournament this Saturday in Charlotte, NC if your interest. I'll be going there with a few friends: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/dec-10-2011-charlotte-nc-rockem-sockem-rese-concord-nc.141545/

Yo, I've been searching for an online match here in Sumter, SC for about an hour now... And all I'm getting is 0 bars maybe once every 15 minutes. I'm on fiber for the love of God, is there anyone out there who can play? Also, is there an IRL casuals scene here? If not, I'll start it up. Let me know, I'm dying to get a community going.

Yo, I've been searching for an online match here in Sumter, SC for about an hour now... And all I'm getting is 0 bars maybe once every 15 minutes. I'm on fiber for the love of God, is there anyone out there who can play? Also, is there an IRL casuals scene here? If not, I'll start it up. Let me know, I'm dying to get a community going.

I don't know of any local players for BB in Sumter but it would be cool if you guys got something started there. Most of the guys I know mainly play SF4. I'll also be streaming BB later tonight, if you wanna tune in :)

Still Alive. Spring Break 2014.

Having games at my place or nearby Clemson, Anderson area.

I have setups!

PSN- wrblack