Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

ppl play gg at ctf? on those controls?

For 30 minutes the buttons were working fine.

Then they broke...It was fun while it lasted.

they replaced the buttons that were broken today.

also ggs kolossus/that litchi/alz/hard bread

GG or BB buttons?

Or both? :kitty:

They could buy a new cabinet for gg and it will still brake. Just the stank alone from the ddr players brake cabinets.

GG or BB buttons?

Or both? :kitty:

bb. idk if requested maintenence would work on GG but the technician fixed BB for us on the spot (of course they would never fix gg)

bb. idk if requested maintenence would work on GG but the technician fixed BB for us on the spot (of course they would never fix gg)

Considering how he gave us a NEW BUTTON after I told him one of them started whacking out, I wonder if he'll give us any other new buttons if these damned mashers break any more. :v:

Also, lots of ggs yesterday. So. Many. Shenanigans. :kitty:

wow, for BBCS, the rounds have been changed to 3 rounds now for vs matches and 2 rounds for cpu. :yaaay:

wow, for BBCS, the rounds have been changed to 3 rounds now for vs matches and 2 rounds for cpu. :yaaay:

Crazy...3v3 3/5 tourny 0_o.

I don't know whether to be happy for you guys that you get more bang for your buck, or be sad because running tournaments on it will now take long as fuck (whether it be teams or singles). After what happened last time, would it even be possible for them to change the rounds for the tournament? Next time I'm at The Break I'll talk to the owner about letting me run tournaments. We got the screen changed to game mode so there's no lag (less then 1 frame)... turns out the TV settings reset when it's turned off. Would NY actually show up or would they flake?

I hear NY sucks at games and they all play T6 now. Sad days are upon us... Alz, show them the light that is GG and MBAA.

I hear everyone that posts here is easy coast. Continue the legacy for us all, easy coast for life guys. :yaaay:

I hear NY sucks at games and they all play T6 now.

Sad days are upon us... Alz, show them the light that is GG and MBAA.

Alz is free in gg...tell this dood to stop enjoying himself. GETS HIM KILLED

Name: DarkSSJShinji/Dark Sora Location: Bronx, NY (yep, I take the six every Friday just to play) Characters: Ragna, Noel, (planning on maining Hazama next) XBL: DeathxRecon I'm still a bit rusty, but I hope I'll get a few pointers or two during a few matches.