Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Phew, finally outta work.

Dacid; you mad cool lol. OMG UNBLOCKABLE HAKUMEN OVERHEAD XD. Fun games last night.

Fuzzy: Why're you always hype for no reason? I love it. Fun Hazama mirrors i<3 u.

I bet noone can top me; I made that kid stick his middle finger up in my face after I astral'd his ice car XD; then proceeding to call me a cheap fkin asshole to people....gosh, he brings in some good laughs.

I kept playing him, and he was like

"oh my god can i just win ONE ROUND PELASE JUST ONE FUCKING ROUND >:("

So i might go wednesday/tomorrow. Fuzzy, when are you going. i need to show you some stupid ragna shit.

ill be there like, 3:30-6 ish

Who is that kid lol, I don't think I even know what he looks like

He looks pretty young, got a little 'stache thing going on. I'm not sure if you saw him on Friday but he was with this small Asian chick who was going wild on the Terminator machine.

I kept playing him, and he was like

"oh my god can i just win ONE ROUND PELASE JUST ONE FUCKING ROUND >:("

So i might go wednesday/tomorrow. Fuzzy, when are you going. i need to show you some stupid ragna shit.

ill be there like, 3:30-6 ish

Mmm, interesting. I guess I'll go on Wednesday; some friends got SSFIV early so I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow.

Zeal: I'm so bad at blocking overheads it's ridiculous. Lol.

All: Was great to make it out, sorry I didn't get to meet some of you. NY Blaz was awesome.

ok Fuzzy, answer me this, he got it 4 360? if so , say no more, i already know what it is lol, just answer me that , SKD u find a copy HOLLA @ me, my 360 isnt, umm "Special" so i prolly cant play the 1 he got lol

Hey guys, new person here:

Name: Ahmed

Characters: Carl

XBL: Count Demha

I got into playing BB back in January (had it when it first came out but didn't have time to really get into it), but stopped about a month ago because I'm going to try to get good at sf4 (just started playing sf4 finally about a week ago or so) in preparation for ssf4 (I'm going to east coast throwdown 2, where I expect to be destroyed).

I have a decent Carl. I went to chinatown fair arcade last friday and got beaten by a really good hazama who kept crossing me up, but I felt like I held my own somewhat (he was wearing big headphones, is he a dustloop member?). Anyway, I'm going to try to get into gg:ac as well since its always interested me but I never took the chance to get into it.

I'll try to start going to cfa more often and playing bb:cs, hopefully I meet some of you ppl there.

Dammit guys where the hell do you go!?

l wanted to come-

Oh. Well just forget it then. >_>

I have a decent Carl. I went to chinatown fair arcade last friday...

Were you the black and yellow carl? You did pretty good out there that day. Least you didn't almost get zanshined off a barrier burst e____e;

MooMoo, i dont think ive ever seen you at CTF before. I play ragna/jin/tsubaki/noel most of the time :x

who do you play? D: my hair was kind of long but i cut it and i beat up scrubs in an attempt to learn stick. Well, if youve seen me this could help :x

I'm from East Hampton and I don't have a job. I was lucky I got to CTF. I should be getting out there more often though. Finally got a summer job. I've seen you on PSN a few times btw. I play Tager, Jin, Ragna, Bang, Haku... rofl, I'm trying to learn stick myself. The day I went was the same day Dacidbro was there. Also met a Hazama goes by Zidane I believe.

Edit: That would be Friday. Just remembered he was there Thursday too.

Well, it looks like I can only get one weekend off this month:( so I'll be going to ECT. I'll try to get down to NY sometime this summer.

Soooo....anyone from NY trying to come down to my SSF4 kickoff april30th? Promise that there will also be MBAA and GG going on, and a good amount of room to crash. 3 full size couches and an armchair, not to mention sufficient floor space. All i ask is that if you bring alc/whatever, that i can get in on that SHIT MANnNNNnNNomnom.