Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

You guys are gay.

You said you'd keep that a secret O_O

no why

l'm a fast learner though. l just hate the concept of controlling my char with a stick as opposed to four flat buttons

yeah i'm into flat surfaces with holes...

... owait buttons don't have holes...

... wait... yes they do...

l just confused myself :psyduck:

Your flat surface doesn't have any holes? YOu need to get angrier and make some holes. That's how a real man does it. That's how a real american hero does it.

So you know what cracks me up

New york and everyone in it is free, but plays are a dollar. What's up with that?

After I save up some more cash I'll head to a friend's place in Sheepshead Bay.

BK-Free's?

I live in Sheepshead Bay normally. Graduating from university in a couple of weeks out in LI, then back there for the rest...

OOh! Good luck.

l'm graduating too, from 12th grade ^-^ Yeah i'm young

BK-Free's?

I live in Sheepshead Bay normally. Graduating from university in a couple of weeks out in LI, then back there for the rest...

You know Tai_Hyuuga?

Boy am l bored... b-o-r-e-d...

Anyone playing at the fair friday? lf my mother graces me with some cash l'll be sure to spend it all there.

Like an idiot. >_>

You know Tai_Hyuuga?

Yup yup. We go back to the days of Naruto GNT 3/4. Dude even worked at the BK my family gets every Tuesday :v::v::v::v::v:

l only have GG for PSP and l don't even have a wired connection anyway.

Yup yup. We go back to the days of Naruto GNT 3/4. Dude even worked at the BK my family gets every Tuesday :v::v::v::v::v:

Sweeeeet +___+ Yea, I spent that evil year with him at Job Corps e_e; But hey, we all look back and facepalm at that shit =D I'm still doin classes, but once it's out I can change up my work schedule and head back out to his place. =o Why the hell doesn't he use this site?

Sweeeeet +___+ Yea, I spent that evil year with him at Job Corps e_e; But hey, we all look back and facepalm at that shit =D I'm still doin classes, but once it's out I can change up my work schedule and head back out to his place. =o Why the hell doesn't he use this site?

Lol he doesn't play GG and doesn't do too much BB. He may visit or what not I don't know. You can always just ask him though if it's that big a deal. :D