Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

Ok tuesday is the day im hosting session.

@Random Guy, if you are coming pm me and i will give you the location, bring your equipment only if you feel comfortable. Anyway if we do play bb im not going to be using fight stick.

Gonna use easy mode too? :-p (Ima play pad also, oh hypocritical jokes...)

Ok for people coming tommorow, theres room for 1 more person, and time im most likely starting it is at 2:30. Bring money in case you get hungry. See ya guys tommorow

Sine mad fun today! Keep up that I-no man/Hazama. Next time we will play ps2 on I will use the godly fight stick which you know what im talking about XD. Funny ass vids you showed us.

There's a tournament in Flushing Saturday evening for those not going to Summer Jam at Anime Castle. I don't know why it's not posted here (on SRK), and it's probably using Marnamento. But I'm bored enough to go.

Thanks for the heads up Dai, what's the venue and play fees?

http://shoryuken.com/f7/anime-castle-flushing-ny-super-street-fighter-4-blazblue-tourney-08-14-2010-a-244346/

Speaking of heads up, next guard crush has NO BB (or GG for that matter...), though apparently we're not dead to do them. I don't know.

Sorry, no license, no car. If I had one though I'd totally drive us there. Yo NY, what's with the dead thread? Other then the flushing tourney is there anyone who is having a session or a tourney? We all need to meet and play up. It can't just be 1 on 1 sessions with SIne going to another dude's house anymore. NYC is the best and we need to step our scene up. I know life happens and I have to deal with it too as I'm gonna get kicked out my house and move to Michigan soon so I wanna get my last few digs in before I may possibly leave the greatest scene on eart. We need to make stuff happen.

Sorry, no license, no car. If I had one though I'd totally drive us there. Yo NY, what's with the dead thread? Other then the flushing tourney is there anyone who is having a session or a tourney? We all need to meet and play up. It can't just be 1 on 1 sessions with SIne going to another dude's house anymore. NYC is the best and we need to step our scene up. I know life happens and I have to deal with it too as I'm gonna get kicked out my house and move to Michigan soon so I wanna get my last few digs in before I may possibly leave the greatest scene on eart. We need to make stuff happen.

Yeah, goodluck with that.

Maybe if you say 'Vanguard Princess', 'EFZ', 'jail bait', or 'Ritas' they'll come out of their cave.

Yeah, goodluck with that.

Maybe if you say 'Vanguard Princess', 'EFZ', 'jail bait', or 'Ritas' they'll come out of their cave.

I gotz VP on my laptop and play it quite proficiently with mah JAPANESE C-C-COMBOS and yeah, NY and I'm well aware the NY scene is dead and won't be back for a while...as for Jail Bait...I don't have any attractive young girl friends I can bring over to play smash although there are tons of middle school girls running around in the town next to me as it's a suburban white town with nothing to do...

Uhhh let's see, EMP is running something on 22nd, Tinshi on 28th, both at Gamepad. And beyond that....

Don't know where Gamepad is to be honest.. =(

Google that shit please. You should know where the things you say aren't going to are going to be so you can have an excuse.

Oh and god damn Alz, new sig too good.

Dai, I'm still new to the scene =/ and if i could've gotten a ride there i would have known where Gamepad was for the tourney. But I didn't go forgetting what and where Gamepad was.

What's good with that BB/GG session at my crib today? Braver, OG Shine? WHERE YA'LL AT? Anyone know how to get in contact with SKD?

What's good with that BB/GG session at my crib today? Braver, OG Shine? WHERE YA'LL AT? Anyone know how to get in contact with SKD?

I thought we were going to Flushing tourny.....