Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.Biscuits

New York City Thread #1582048

^thursday or friday for me. have to go out of state for college in a week so no gg for me for a few months

FUUUUUUUCCCCCC-

^thursday or friday for me. have to go out of state for college in a week so no gg for me for a few months

FUUUUUUUCCCCCC-

Do what I did.

Shove it down everyone's throats until they ignore you, then find one random person who happens to play it, only for him never to be around campus.

college is not important

stay home and play gg

EDIT- srs, l just got back into gg, and interested in learning Dizzy/Millia/Jam

All three preferred

FUUUUUUUCCCCCC-

wait, are you hosting a gathering thursday? or are you just saying you can go to one thursday or friday??

if its the former, PM your address please and I'll be there

Do what I did.

Shove it down everyone's throats until they ignore you, then find one random person who happens to play it, only for him never to be around campus.

And when that fails you post sessions on dustloop and we come XD

wait, are you hosting a gathering thursday? or are you just saying you can go to one thursday or friday??

if its the former, PM your address please and I'll be there

nah, I meant i'll attend any hosting thursday or friday.

I play Tsubaki too, so Im prolly just as free

Might have played you. I remember there was some Tsubaki player that raped my ass. I was mindfucked because i saw that same Tsubaki doing crazyass combos on the computer. If that was you, good shit dude, the match was won before it began :yaaay:

Might have played you. I remember there was some Tsubaki player that raped my ass. I was mindfucked because i saw that same Tsubaki doing crazyass combos on the computer. If that was you, good shit dude, the match was won before it began :yaaay:

I doubt that unless ppl r uploading vids of me playing without my knowledge, It might be cuz I used 2 use that purple color like the tsubaki in the vid compilation thread.

Any gatherings happening anytime soon? As long as they're

-In NY

-Free =(

and

-Convienent (Location wise, mainly)

l will make a time to get to it. l've been quite busy and broke for the past few months, but now that my birthday passed l have a little money to spend, and things are hopefully looking up.

And plus l really want to start meeting you guys so l can get better and probably make a friend or two =(

So whatever is happening in the next week or so, l won't mind coming.

Any gatherings happening anytime soon? As long as they're

-In NY

-Free =(

and

-Convienent (Location wise, mainly)

l will make a time to get to it. l've been quite busy and broke for the past few months, but now that my birthday passed l have a little money to spend, and things are hopefully looking up.

And plus l really want to start meeting you guys so l can get better and probably make a friend or two =(

So whatever is happening in the next week or so, l won't mind coming.

Money + living in NY = stop being lazy and go to CF on Friday

l did say l have very little money... Like, 20 dollars little. l'm not being lazy >_>

Cheap, yes, but if i'm making an effort to ask if anything is going on, that wouldn't qualify as lazy.

...l think

well anyone wasting more then $20 @ CF is doing sumthin wrong. I mean $5 train fare n like $5 for food, u got @ least $5 for BB. Not tryna pressure u or anything but actually playing ppl @ CF wud be nice for once.

l'll see how i goes. If l get anymore money fri, i'll see if l can come. Although the stick issue is making me apprehensive. l absolutely hate the feel of stick playing.. l dunno, i'll see what happens. l'll most likely just come to practice a few games and then leave.

Like l said, i'll have to see what's going on with me friday.

Damn...

Pardon me if it already says this in the article lol. But when is this going to happen? l hope not soon. lf l have to pay extra moneys, l need to be some sort of 'settled in'

Damn...

Pardon me if it already says this in the article lol. But when is this going to happen? l hope not soon. lf l have to pay extra moneys, l need to be some sort of 'settled in'

Ive been told that if passed it'll go into effect next year. I dont mind the extra 25 cents on the fare (now i wont have random quarters lying around) but those monthlys are getting outrageous.

anyone having a session today in nyc??

anybody?

anywhere??

i'll hhost one today, right fucking now, if anyones interested. I got bbcs, gg, and if someone wants to bring mb that's cool.

anyone having a session today in nyc??

anybody?

anywhere??

i'll hhost one today, right fucking now, if anyones interested. I got bbcs, gg, and if someone wants to bring mb that's cool.

Kinda late annoucement bro.

uhhhh generally you'd announce a gathering at least 2-3 days in advance

either way, gl getting anyone to show up lol